It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would a Joe Biden Presidentcy Scare you, if Obama got a fatal Flu

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe

So no, the Papacy is more than willing to distance itself from him.

Joe the Biden is no JFK but I was thinking that another Catholic American President would make the church very popular with those falling out of agreement with it's teachings. So the more popular it becomes the more power they have and so on in the eyes of the people...

but of course since you've cleared the smoke there goes my imagination...

oh well...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
reply to post by Seany

The dude on the "Grassy Knoll" or however that was accomplished, had a clear shot at Kennedy in a convertible.
The specs of the Presidents new wheels are amazing.
No way anyone is getting near him.

Called Cadillac One, and nicknamed the Beast by the Secret Service, the vehicle has armour almost 13 centimetres thick, run-flat tires and a high-tech communications system, and can be sealed off in the event of a chemical attack. The Secret Service brings its own gas and the motorcade usually contains several similar-looking cars to disguise the one in which the president is travelling.

I think if someone were going to try to kill the president, the best way would be to do it while he were visiting a foreign country with less security. Since his trips to countries that are less secure are generally classified, this would be a trick.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Biden is a dim-witted plagiarist that has never worked a day in his life. But what scares me more than a Biden presidency is a Pelosi vice-presidency. We would literally have two of the most feeble-minded individuals imaginable running the country. And not to mention GM, AIG, B of A, etc.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
ummm I'm afraid of all those crazy dems..

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
OK, I'm not a person who believes most conspiracies or looks for them.

But there have been persuasive arguments that Obama was installed but considered expendable from the get-go. A lightweight smooth-talker from the ultra-crooked Illinois political machine. But chosen like casting a movie. Looks and sounds right for the part. Won the election easily.

Installed and in place while the business machinery is revved up ten notches. While everyone watches the Star on the Big Stage, the US has the financial rug pulled completely from under them. Wait till you all really find out what has been happening behind the scenes as far as where the very biggest money has been quietly shifted to. Hint - from your pocket.

Biden is a faceless party hack. A designer politician. Looks manly in a suit, pretty wife, toothy smile, blue eyes, firm handshake, not much else. He would give adequate speeches as a Pres, and be great with the rubber stamp.

Do they really want an assertive President any more, who will put his personal stamp on the the future of the country? I'd say no.

All this is speculation of course, but my guess is Obama, if they decide it's best his term be cut short, will die at some juncture that can be used as a rallying point. Say America goes to war because XYZ were responsible for assassinating him. Heavy odds on problematic Muslim countries, maybe more than one.

Of course he may live to a ripe old age and become a great American President. We see little indication so far. But it looked good that a non-elite black man was elected, so noble and true.

If he is taken from the people who love him so dearly, all bets will be off on how America responds to it's enemies.

We'll see.

Mike

[edit on 26-4-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Seany

I don't think any negros have been diagnosed with the swine fever yet (correct me if I'm wrong).

Could their be some immunity there? We've already seen that it's worse for hispanics.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Why would Biden scare you any more or less? Obama isn't calling the shots any more than Biden would be. The same agenda would be driven. The only question is how much power would they grab during the initial phase when the populace is in shock about the death of the president. I am sure they would see that as a golden opportunity for something... and I would bet that it wouldn't be in our best interest. Look, Obama is now in office. He was supposed to be the polar opposite of Bush. What has changed though? What makes you think that there would be significant change when Biden steps in?

To answer your question, no I wouldn't be any more frightened of Biden being in office.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Joe Biden can't walk and chew gum at the same time so, it would end up being a black comedy of mindless errors both from his mouth and from his feeble brain. If you enjoy teleprompter errors from the 'Big O', your gonna love the drivil that will spills from both of Bidens gapeing orifaces.

Zindo

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I like it a switch from a guy who talks to good to a guy who talks too much.

I can see the Headlines now! Biden blurps out Nuclear Football Codes at Moscow press conference.

Biden tells Chinese Premier Well, we might not be able to pay your country back!

The Network News would be fun again.

Oh wait here is another one Autopsy on President confirms it was Michelle Obama's homemade organic Chicken Soup that killed him.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seany
Would a Joe Biden Presidentcy Scare you, if Obama got a fatal Flu

He might know what he was doing a bit more .. but I don't see any difference between Obama and Biden except for the experience factor ... That and the fact that the Bidens house is down the road and around the corner (in the rich part of town) from us so the Secret Service presence in town would rise drastically I'm sure.

(you should see the way that the Secret Service guys drive ... and the traffic snarls when Joe is in town .. yikes!)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join