It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would a Joe Biden Presidentcy Scare you, if Obama got a fatal Flu

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Currently 12 threads (and counting) on the Swine Flu, and it got me thinking .

If the Big O did catch a flu in Mexico , would Joe Biden at the helm be a better thing?

Biden kinda remains me of Cheney leering over Bush's shoulder.

These old time politicians realize their time is coming to a end and would want to

leave their own legacy's.

Im not wishing ill to the big O, it just got me thinking, (flu, grassy knoll, theatre)

Would Joseph Biden cause you concern?

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Seany]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Actually, I'd more than greet it with open arms. That'd mean the Dems would lose their #1 response to any criticism of Obama: Racism.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

The second coming of a Catholic President in so many years hmmm , interesting question.....

I believe the papacy would be pleased. I hope President Obama outlasts the bug. but What if he has it though, will he have to resign?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OrangeJuice

i dont think he has a flu, just wondering if the alternative would be a better thing, I really dont know much about Biden TBH.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Wow! jumping the gun here a bit! That's like handing someone a golf club for the first time, then immediately giving them the coveted green jacket.
SHEESH!
Suffice to say,I think if the president even sniffled or coughed once, he'd have the top docs bringing him up to standard in no time.
Joe doesn't have a chance. Not that way anyhow.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
reply to post by Seany

Wow! jumping the gun here a bit! That's like handing someone a golf club for the first time, then immediately giving them the coveted green jacket.
SHEESH!
Suffice to say,I think if the president even sniffled or coughed once, he'd have the top docs bringing him up to standard in no time.
Joe doesn't have a chance. Not that way anyhow.

Im just wondering with all the talk, about flu, (could be anything ..Grassy knoll)

Old Joe would be the heir in waiting

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
They all scare me! People have to remember though, that if he was not going to be able to be a sufficient replacment, he was elected right along with the President.

Other things could bring about the possiblilty of Obama not being able to do his job, illness.....or whatever.

This should always be a consideration when voting.

Too late now!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I don't know much about Biden either Seany. President Obama's VP choice shocked me. I thought maybe Hillary or Graham would be the top picks.

Biden did run for president before and has been in Washington for years, but I don't look at him as a world leader. Maybe though this was the plan the whole time and Biden is in a secret deal with the Pope to control the world.

just a thought...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

The dude on the "Grassy Knoll" or however that was accomplished, had a clear shot at Kennedy in a convertible.
The specs of the Presidents new wheels are amazing.
No way anyone is getting near him.

Called Cadillac One, and nicknamed the Beast by the Secret Service, the vehicle has armour almost 13 centimetres thick, run-flat tires and a high-tech communications system, and can be sealed off in the event of a chemical attack. The Secret Service brings its own gas and the motorcade usually contains several similar-looking cars to disguise the one in which the president is travelling.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Well I'll answer with one of his most famous quips overheard on an open microphone...Give me an effin break!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
reply to post by Seany

The dude on the "Grassy Knoll" or however that was accomplished, had a clear shot at Kennedy in a convertible.
The specs of the Presidents new wheels are amazing.
No way anyone is getting near him.

Called Cadillac One, and nicknamed the Beast by the Secret Service, the vehicle has armour almost 13 centimetres thick, run-flat tires and a high-tech communications system, and can be sealed off in the event of a chemical attack. The Secret Service brings its own gas and the motorcade usually contains several similar-looking cars to disguise the one in which the president is travelling.

13 cm is like what 51/4 to 5 1/2 iches, do battle tanks have that much ,lol

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Well if you take into account other things such as the Bible Codes and what some people portray to be the Big O getting assininated and Hilary becoming the replacement then maybe this has an element of truth to it all, swine and all.

If they cant shoot him infect his destination. Who really knows what goes on.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
joe biden would be scary but nacy polosi would be scarier as vice president of The United States Of America. I do not wish a fatal flu on any human being or animal.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by komp_uk
Well if you take into account other things such as the Bible Codes and what some people portray to be the Big O getting assininated and Hilary becoming the replacement then maybe this has an element of truth to it all, swine and all.

If they cant shoot him infect his destination. Who really knows what goes on.

Well there is no way for Hillary to take the big leap, After the number 1

is unavailable, the job goes to the number 2 , Joe

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Yes... I can see it now...

Oooops... that was the red button... darn it all ! I meant to press the other one. Well... it isn't the first time I ever made a mistake...

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Fromabove]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrangeJuice
reply to post by Seany

The second coming of a Catholic President in so many years hmmm , interesting question.....

I believe the papacy would be pleased.

Actually we've more or less disowned him from the Church. Not quite full excommunication though. It's mainly due to his stance on the abortion issue which as is obvious the Catholic Church is against in basically all forms. I have no intention of derailing this thread but I feel that it is needed to clear the water on that part with him not being a real Catholic.
And I am pretty sure that the Vatican itself has released statements about him and fellow Catholic politicians who take such a stance. The results have been to the extent of ordering Priests not to allow him Communion which is perhaps one of the biggest key points in Catholic worship.
So no, the Papacy is more than willing to distance itself from him.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Still a Biden Presidentcy could have its fun moments..

Picture this .. the Oval Office.. the staff and cabinet all gathered round..

Biden: "I think I'll have a press conference.."

Everyone: "Noooooooooooooo!"

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

or how bout this one, lol

"morning Joe, just you and the wife for breakfast today ?"

"ahh ya, I think my daughter has gone skiing, she said something

about Snow"

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hmmm...... Satchmo would be like ......."Oh what a wonderful world it would be".........I believe it would end up being an Erkel (spell check) situation, but hey, what is really the worse that could happen? Just keep that individual away from the big red "Easy" button!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Would it really change anything at all? I think no matter which one of them is in office it's still going to be the same agenda and the same policy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join