It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Military Veterans, Domestic Terrorists? - Above Politics 63

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
Actual DHS Report, Large PDF File

You can take from that what you want, I saw the report when it was disseminated and can tell you what Law Enforcement thought/thinks of it..

Regarding the document itself.
That particular document is not necessarily created during Obama administration since the creation date of the PDF file (that is in your link) is 23 January 2007. It is last modified 7 April 2009.

I don't know how DHS works, I don't know how they create and modify PDF files, I'm just pointing something odd.

Check this thread for more discussion.
DHS “Rightwing Extremism” Document Created During Bush Administration

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Now that is interesting...

I'll research it from my end..

I should be able to get a solid answer with a phone call or two

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I guess that means I'm being considered a potential terrorist as well, being that I was in the Army in the late 1970's. I think the reason why is that I, like all who join the military, is that I took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution and the laws of the U.S. against all enemies, both foreign and domestic. It seems now that these domestic enemies have taken over the country and are looking for any kind of excuse to get rid of people like me that they feel threatened by.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
you are terrorists in their eyes.

you said you would defend the constitution,and all enemies foreign and domestic.

well guess who the domestic ones are. the ones calling you the terrorists. its called projection in psycology.

don't back down... we need you now ,more thatn ever.

STAND FOR WHAT YOU KNOW IS RIGHT!!!!!!!
THE FIGHTS NOT OVER YET!!!!!!!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
im not a veteran but (and who the hell are these domestic enemies of the constitution anyway?where do they come from? kenya?) oh , did i say that out loud? it seems to me these people however they got to where they are.
are everyday now becoming more and more threatening to the people of this country. so heres a question what the hell are we gonna do ( not write
not vote not just whine )but actually do about it? im 50 yrs old. ive lived long enough anyway.im ready for a fight. a fight for the sake of my kids and theirs.and yours. i refuse to go down w/out a fight.iwill not go silently into the night .by the time my life is done.i hope to be a veteran and terrorist to these freedom fakers.thats right i said it.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
reply to post by lombozo

He had the stones to stand up against slavery.

You are aware that is revisionist history?

How can we be a free country when the very basic right of being a free state was denied the south? Subjugated by the north and beaten into submission.

Also I am sure you are aware that slavery was a VERY minor side issue of the war.

Though Abraham Lincoln has been one of the people identified as most responsible for the abolition of slavery, he maintained that the Constitution prohibited the federal government from abolishing slavery in states where it already existed.

Wiki

Thank you Semper Fortis for mentioning this...

The US Civil war started as a states rights issue... the slavery issue was added to get northern industrialists on board and the necessary funding and support to win the war for the Union. I believe that the Northern states may have had more slaves than the southern states. The anti slavery legislation included some fine print that gave corporations constitutional protection as "persons" that our founding fathers in my opinion, only intended to protect the individual...from future tyrannies...and was an additional incentive to the big corporations, who also would finance the war while profiting on the sale of weapons for the anti-slavery 'cause'.

The following is a story that was told to me many years ago by a gal I met on the net. She was one of the gals that gave the horse and buggy tours in historic old town Charleston, South Carolina..

When her father died and the family sold the old plantation they found a locked chest in the attic. in it were the papers of her great great (not sure how many greats she said) grandfather, who was the governor of South Carolina at the start of the Civil War.

She found that the state of South Carolina had done every step mandated by the US constitution to secede, legally from the Federal union, except for one last step, which called for the reimbursement of the federal Government for the value of any installations they had built in the state...

Fort Sumter...

The Governor of South Carolina traveled to Washington DC with authorization to pay whatever the federal government stated the value of Ft Sumter was... he was hustled from the White House, to the US treasury, to the department of the Interior, to the War Department, back and forth, for months, never being told what the number was for the value of Ft Sumter.

After this (curse word deleted) went on for MONTHS without the Governor being given a simple answer..to "What is the value for Ft Sumter???", a glowing cigar ash was brought to bear on a cannon facing at the fort, and the rest is history, at least the rubbish being taught to children in what they call 'education' now.

This nation may face trials as citizens and STATES realize that this massive federal debt, belongs not to them, but to the Federal Government...who are paying off their rich financiers and lobbyist pals with bailouts and jobs. and pardons.. and the best way to proceed would be to walk away from the debt.. - to secede...thus, "throwing the bums out" and starting over again. with a clean slate..

-----------------

End note: Is it just Psychological warfare - that you are supposed to be afraid to speak your mind for fear of ending up in 'detention centers'.. - what if the rumors and detention centers were started with express intent to enforce silence - until it is too late to act?

[edit on 23-5-2009 by seataka]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I dont think there are enough smileys for my emotions

They are attempting to remove threats to their power pure and simple. They apparently can read. Their ability to intepret leaves a lot to be desired.

Im off to plot a revolution

Viv la Dream

BTW, I am a vet. USN.

What she should be worried about is a unifier. Not the sources of the unifier. The leader will find a way.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join