It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is really going to do something?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hello everyone, just like many of you I believe sooner or later we are going into a civil war, or that the NWO is soon going to take over, or all this talk about FEMA taking us to concentration camps.

I wanted to know who is really going to fight back, and not put up with any of their crap, I'm sure not gonna stand around and watch our people taken prisoners to be killed just like during WW2. I want to know how many people are going to stand up to all of this, and how are we all going to communicate if they take out all forms of communication. How are people going to plan a rebellion?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ^anubis^
Hello everyone, just like many of you I believe sooner or later we are going into a civil war, or that the NWO is soon going to take over, or all this talk about FEMA taking us to concentration camps.

I wanted to know who is really going to fight back, and not put up with any of their crap, I'm sure not gonna stand around and watch our people taken prisoners to be killed just like during WW2. I want to know how many people are going to stand up to all of this, and how are we all going to communicate if they take out all forms of communication. How are people going to plan a rebellion?

You know, I think you are giving them too much credit my friend. You see, there are far more of us, then there are of them.

And you'd be crazy to think that ANY armed forces will shoot their own people if their own government tells them to. When they attempt something ridiculously stupid they will get a clear and consice message from the people.

Things will get bad, but when the time comes, the people of these lands will come together and decide once and for all who is boss. And the boss is the people.

We get fear mongering propaganda everyday from multiple sources saying that they are taking over and there's nothing we can do, and that they are going to force into these FEMA camps along with a host of other simply absurd statements.

Now these may be the "plans" of the PTB. However, things will not go as smoothly as they think it will. I don't think any solider today could go through what soldiers did during WWII, let alone keep watch over their opressed and starving bretheran.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The Revolution has been underway since 1776 - it never stopped. It is an ideological battle more than a physical one, thought it has reached violent climaxes in the past and will likely do so again.

I believe that the cause of liberty is better served by our peaceful endeavors.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I think people are beginning to get the message more and more that this government isn't looking out for our best interests. And boy, is that ever putting it lightly!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ^anubis^

Let me rephrase these questions for you, if I may.

Who would like to have their door kicked in at 0300 hours, be yanked out of bed, blind-folded, thrown in a van, taken to an undisclosed location and "interrogated" for hours on end?

Who would like to be brought up on charges of conspiracy and treason?

Anyone? No? This is a public forum. Due to the nature of the topics discussed here, it is undoubtedly a monitored site. Discretion is the better part of valor, my friend.

new topics

top topics

join