It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Greeted By Man in Mexico who Died the Following Day with Flu-like Symptoms!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Just in on Twitter Breaking News...

The White House says the director of a Mexican museum died of a preexisting condition and not of swine flu; he had met president Obama.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Just in on Twitter Breaking News...

The White House says the director of a Mexican museum died of a preexisting condition and not of swine flu; he had met president Obama.

twitter.com...

Regardless, Obama appeared in public looking fit today so, given the 48 hour incubation period of the Swine Flu, it would appear that he was not exposed.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Yes, I just read this on Prison Planet...

Prison Planet.com

‘Obama Host Died From Swine Flu’ Story Apparently Fake

The London Independent and others are reporting that “Felipe Solis, a distinguished archaeologist who showed Mr Obama around the city’s anthropology museum during his visit to Mexico earlier this month, died the next day from “flu-like symptoms”. However, a respondent to the story claims that Solis died from a heart attack a week after Obama’s visit, not “the next day” as reports claim; I first found this news item in a New York Times story and, because I am fluent in Spanish, I checked a number of Mexican newspapers and online publications. According to these, noted archeologist Felipe Solis Holguin died of a heart attack and not the day after he showed Obama around the Museum of Anthropology, but on 23 April. Obama visited Mexico on 16 and 17 April.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

Yes, I just read this on Prison Planet...

Prison Planet.com

‘Obama Host Died From Swine Flu’ Story Apparently Fake

The London Independent and others are reporting that “Felipe Solis, a distinguished archaeologist who showed Mr Obama around the city’s anthropology museum during his visit to Mexico earlier this month, died the next day from “flu-like symptoms”. However, a respondent to the story claims that Solis died from a heart attack a week after Obama’s visit, not “the next day” as reports claim; I first found this news item in a New York Times story and, because I am fluent in Spanish, I checked a number of Mexican newspapers and online publications. According to these, noted archeologist Felipe Solis Holguin died of a heart attack and not the day after he showed Obama around the Museum of Anthropology, but on 23 April. Obama visited Mexico on 16 and 17 April.

Well then it is official! At least we know that someone did not poison Felipe Solis. He was probably taxed from the experience, excited, and that was what broght on the heart attack.
at least he was most likely happy!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Please note that the article you linked to is Alex Jones speaking in the first-person on his website and parsing the London Indie article, which is the only one that HE IS SAYING is telling his story of 'it didn't happen'.

The article I linked to from the hill.com was published YESTERDAY.

So, there is disinfo afoot here, folks...

I have said it once, and I am going to say it again (and may say it again after that
) The easiest time to compile the facts of a story that is being manufactured and presented for consumption is at the beginning, when it first starts to unfold, before a MSM journalistic consensus is reached. That is where I think the value lies in this 'dialogue'.

The way this story keeps fragmentedly changing and that it is not being able 'to be kept straight' by the WH/MSM/PTB (see my earlier post) speaks, I think, exactly to a disinof scenario.

Whose and to what end, that is the question.

TWISI

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Well it does take awhile for the tests to diagnose it. And perhaps they said it was a heart attack as to not create panic?

I'm just hypothesizing.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The White House is now claiming that Obama's newly deceased Mexican friend died of a pre-existing condition, not the swine flu.

Of course, you don't need a medical degree to know that getting the flu will weaken you ability to fight "a pre-existing condition".

Should we take medical advice from an administration that can't even appoint a Secretary of Health and Human Services, a Surgeon General, and a head of the Center for Disease Control in 100 days?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
most people who died in the spanish flu in 1918 died of secondary causes...like bacteriological infections and probably heart attacks. just saying.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Well then it is official! At least we know that someone did not poison Felipe Solis. He was probably taxed from the experience, excited, and that was what broght on the heart attack.
at least he was most likely happy!

That's what I've been trying to tell you guys all along.
Now, that meeting Obama caused so much excitement in him....I'm guessing that it should be considered to be read as a sarcastic remark right?
He was an archaeologist, he got excited about other things, not about meeting presidents from other countries.

Edit to add that his pre-existing condition was diabetes, he was already very sick.

[edit on 4/28/2009 by haika]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWayISeeIt
Mexican Swine Flu - An Advanced Biowar Event

There are solid reasons to suspect that this new Mexican Swine Flu is NOT a naturally occurring event but instead is an Advanced Biological Warfare recombination DNA genetically engineered virus.
The new Mexican Swine Flu has elements of DNA from the following: avian flu, human flu Type A, human flu Type B, Asian swine flu, and European swine flu. A strange combination never seen before and having less than 1/10% chance of being a natural event. Human and animal viruses from four or more continents suddenly recombine in a new flu during a non-flu season that spreads from human-to-human with a 10% fatality rating.

I too find it interesting that the MSMedia is saying it is a combo:

Hundreds Sick at NYC School Hit by Virus
"The pork industry was dealing with a public relations nightmare over the virus, which is a never-before-seen hybrid of human, swine and bird influenza that is widely called swine flu." By CRISTIAN SALAZAR-Associated Press

Question: College Park, Md.: "Is it possible that people exposed to the 1918 Swine Flu could have partial immunity from the modern strain, which also has avian and human flu DNA?"

Answer: Ruth Karron (professor and director of the Center for Immunization Research and Vaccine Initiative at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health): "The genetic information about this swine flu is still evolving-- so I don't think it's possible to link to 1918. In any event, we would be talking about a very small population of the extreme elderly!"

www.washingtonpost.com...

And now the first death in the US:

CDC reports first swine flu death in United States
By Martha T. Moore, USA TODAY
The United States has seen its first death from the swine flu, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. A 23-month-old child in Texas has died from the ailment, the Georgia-based agency reports. The flu death was confirmed Wednesday by Dr. Richard Besser, acting director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, during an interview with CNN. Besser gave no other details about the child.

Details about how this child was exposed would be very important information.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
California or Mexico the source?

Reuters News article questions origin:

Mexico struggling to find source of killer flu
Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:54pm BST

By Robert Campbell

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexico first noticed a strange new flu virus after a woman died in the southern state of Oaxaca on April 13, but investigators are far from discovering the origin of an outbreak that has spread throughout the world.

Possible cases of the new H1N1 swine flu have been found in several locations in Mexico hundreds of miles apart from as early as mid-March, complicating the search for the source of the epidemic that his killed 149 people in Mexico.

The flu, a novel mixture of DNA from avian, swine and human viruses, appeared in Mexico in recent weeks in Oaxaca, Veracruz near the Gulf Coast, Baja California on the U.S. border and the central state of San Luis Potosi.

And independently of the cases that Mexican doctors began to see, two children in California became sick with what later turned out to be swine flu at the end of last month.

"Where did the virus come from? We don't know. Did someone come from California or did someone go from Mexico to California? We don't have that information," Health Minister Jose Cordova said.

Many of the confirmed swine flu cases in Mexico and the United States are genetically identical, the World Health Organisation says.

Experts say the illness likely emerged in a pig infected with avian and human flu strains.

"At some point someone in a rural area came into contact with a pig that was infected, or as it was transported, or at a slaughterhouse," said Dr Joan Nichols of the University of Texas Medical Branch.

Continued:

MEXICO PIGS

Even if the virus were traced to a pig in Mexico, it might have been imported from the United States. Mexico is the world's biggest importer of U.S. hogs.

All the deaths have been in Mexico, which could indicate that the illness emerged there, Nichols said.

Mexican authorities began to look closely at the outbreak after the death of the woman in Oaxaca, which they initially thought was due to a coronavirus, the same family of viruses that includes the SARS virus, rather than influenza.

Among the cases later discovered was a large influenza outbreak near Perote, a small town in Veracruz state, which was reported on April 2.

The presence nearby of a giant pig farm operated by a joint venture of a large U.S. pork processor has prompted speculation that the town is the epicentre of the epidemic.

But the Mexican government has dismissed the Perote outbreak as the source of the illness, arguing that all but one of the 20 or so victims tested positive for another type of human flu virus known as H3N2. A 4-year-old boy later tested positive for the H1N1 swine flu.

Mexican agriculture officials say they inspected pig farms around the town over the weekend and found no pigs infected with respiratory ailments. No infected pigs have been found anywhere in Mexico, the government said in a statement on Tuesday.

(Reporting by Robert Campbell; Editing by Maggie Fox and Eric Beech)

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by northof8
reply to post by king9072

Well, come on.. He flip flops on exposing the CIA for torture and criminal charges and you expect us to believe he likes the CIA? Believe me if Obama and his family get sick TSWHTF.

I just hope it was another country that released this bio-weapon and not our guys or you are going to see some steaming leftist liberals with nothing to do but jump up and down demanding justice. I can just see PMSNBC demanding Bush & Cheny be brought up on charges for this too...

nothing to do but jump up and down screaming for justice? so you are implying that if the US released this, on purpose, that it was ok? that justice is NOT due?

what the hell is wrong with you?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BUYthepeopleFOREthepeople

Thank you so much for all of the updated links!

To me they show that there are indeed multiple stories being told, at seemingly cross-purposes.

It will be interesting to see how all of these facts that are emerging, and do not match-up, are handled in the coming days.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join