It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Greeted By Man in Mexico who Died the Following Day with Flu-like Symptoms!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DraconianKing

"What a disgusting comment, it shows exactly what kind of a person you are."

What? Because I'm concerned with the welfair of the hard working men an women on his security detail? They have families too you know. Or do you think that since they're below obama it doesn't matter what happens to them? Kinda heartless on your part don't you think?

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Chance321]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Does anyone remember the movie the Omen?

Man this is creepy.

I wonder how many people have been infected with this virus in DC due to the time Obama spent there with these people.

I flu take at least 3 to 7 days so this guy was in the contagious stages.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
well I am pretty sure the flu cant kill the anti-christ...all kidding aside,I would say it would be the best thing to happen to the U.S.A. but Biden and Pelosi scare me more!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I could see this from several angles. One what if the man was given the swine flu by Obama's people? Two, was Obama exposed to the swine flu in Mexico on purpose (was this an assasination attempt on Obama)? Or three is this Revelations playing out. it could be any number of senerios? I guess we will ahve to see how things unfold over the next few days or weeks.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by FX44rice
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Sorry you might want to worry because antibiotics do not help against viruses.

Some say yes some say no, at any rate, let's not feed the beast.

It is 100% no. Not feeding the beast just cleaning up ignorance.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt how do we know for sure this guy died from the flu? if it was the flu our president would surely have it.
or could it be that we already have a vaccine for this? and it is only available to the government and their chosen ones?
can you think of a better person than our own president to use to keep mass panic from developing? something stinks!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Would they be stupid enough to bring a pet to the party that they could not control?

I am willing to bet that they already have a cure to this thing sitting in their pocket.

Only problem is that these arrogant asses always forget or ignore the mother nature factor.

Yeah, I'm sure you're smart enough to figure that one out and they're not...Please keep in mind that arrogant doesn't mean stupid! If these folks you think are responsible for so much devastation and destruction are so stupid, how have they gotten this far? In other words, seems like there's a bit of a disconnect in the logic there...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisCrikey

I am pretty sure that given the situation President Obama, his family and closest aides have already done a course of Tamiflu or Relenza as a precautionary measure. Don't you think they are on this? I remember President Bush also was given a course of Tamiflu when there was a big shortage of it for a similar reason but I forget what. Does anyone remember?

I agree with you ChrisCrikey and yes they are on this. The Presidents most likely have pharmaceuticals made specifically for their use only.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalwarrior

WASHINGTON (AP) — .

The disease has already reached Texas and California and on Saturday, New York officials said eight students probably have swine flu. With 24 new suspected cases reported Saturday in Mexico City alone, schools were closed and all public events suspended in the capital until further notice — including more than 500 concerts and other gatherings in the metropolis of 20 million.

The outbreak coincided with President Barack Obama's trip to Mexico City on April 16. Obama was received at the anthropology museum in Mexico City by Felipe Solis, a distinguished archaeologist who died a week later from symptoms similar to flu, Reforma newspaper reported. The newspaper didn't say if Solis had swine flu or not.

www.newsvine.com...

[edit on 25-4-2009 by digitalwarrior]

"who died a week later from symptoms similar to flu.".....not the day after, but a week after. Who's right?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Please, people, stop freaking out! This disease is not that deadly at all. The CDC here in the US is being overly cautious about what this disease can do...that's their job, to keep people aware without freaking them out. None of the "victims" in the US has died from this...all have recovered. Yes there are deaths in Mexico from this, supposedly, but how do we know that for a fact? Is the Mexican government more trustworthy than ours? Seriously, I can't see how their government has any more credibility than ours, so who's telling the truth? We really don't know.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Isn't the antichrist suppose to survive an assassination?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Now I'm going to throw this out as a theory, But maybe that guy that was infected was working with some terrorist group or some other group for matter and got that man to get infected knowing that he was going to meet Obama hoping that Obama would get infected and die before they could find a way to treat it.

Just a theory for you.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Antibiotics are useless against influenza viruses. Tamiflu and Relenza are supposedly useful in combating flu viruses but not enough information is known yet about this new strain to say whether either of those drugs would offer sufficient help to the people in the highest mortality rate group, which is ages 24 to 45 because a stronger immune system attacks the virus so voraciously that it literally drowns the infected person by secreating far too much mucus into the lungs. So far both antiviral medications may be of help but a variation of this swine flu, the human H1N1 human flu, is already resistant to Tamiflu , leading scientists to believe the new strain will become resist too. Best bet, stay out of places that are crowded, wash your hands frequently, use hand sanitizer if you can't wash your hands, and pray it doesn't become a pandemic.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I've got family down in mexico...san luis potosi, mexico which is the site of the second outbreak. My uncle had called me and according to his friend who's a doctor had told him about a strong flu (which turned out to be this bug) about 3 weeks ago. if you look at the cases here in the states, these people got better about 3 weeks ago...so the whole swine flu thing is pretty much old news, the thing is that the casualties have barely made the headlines in the last few days. So I really think there's no massive evil nwo conspiracy, just a mutation that led to a very ugly virus.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

there's no way this flu kills in 24 hours. If that were so, the numbers would be reading 1000+ deaths in mexico, seeing as the suspected infected number has remained in that neighborhood since thursday..

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I heard a while back on one of the science channels that they had reproduced the 1918 pandemic strain. I wonder if this is the same thing? From what I have read it kills pretty fast.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Sorry you might want to worry because antibiotics do not help against viruses.

Some say yes some say no, at any rate, let's not feed the beast.

It is 100% no. Not feeding the beast just cleaning up ignorance.

I beg to differ with you but stormdancer is not ignorant she is quite intelligent. She was just stating an opinion. She didn’t claim to know all the facts. You don’t have them either. None of us do at this point.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Sorry folks, I'm not buying into all this new disease "outbursts" they keep coming up with every 5 years..........

Every day we hear about a new thing to focus on, for years it has been "terrorism", yesterday it was "pirates"/ahoy-matey, and now it is "flu".....

It's called fear mongering.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
One more reason to seal up that southern border regions with a thick steel and concrete wall with mount guns and patrols across the tops with camera stations and sensors monitering from the guard shakes every half mile!

If Barry Sotero aka Barack Obama had the Flu wouldnt he be feeling it already and finally stop coming on TV! every time I turn it on there is again telling us how hes destroying the Government and ending the military and are Freedoms and Rights

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I can't say about this particular flu, but during the Great Influenza Pandemic, people died from it very quickly. There is at least one report of someone getting on the bus feeling OK, and being dead at the end of the bus route. That couldn't be more than a few hours, I'd guess, even back in 1917.

I'm not sure what the incubation period for flu is, but it's not very long. During the time before a person shows symptoms, he's contagious. I think he's also contagious for a while afterwards.

As I recall it, the Great Pandemic had two phases. First a fairly mild flu went around, a few people got sick, a few died, but nothing too alarming. Then it suddenly became deadly and flashed around the world in a very short time. Remember, people didn't fly back then, they traveled by train or ship mostly.

I actually don't see anything suspicious about Obama being in Mexico when the outbreak started. If the first cases were the day before he arrived, they wouldn't have been reported yet. In fact, they wouldn't be reported at all, unless several people died. Who reports the flu? One or two deaths could be a tragic result; twenty, then sixty+ becomes alarming. But that's not how it began.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join