It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cabin crew member in hospital after flight from swine flu-struck Mexico

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The BBC has just said that there is now 3 cases of swine flu in london area!

WTF

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The cabin crew member has not got the Swine flu according to the london hospital, she has tested negitive,

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

Thank God she doesn't have it, i'm still hoping this thing doesn't spread worldwide.

Can anyone from the UK confirm what parrallel posted ? Are there three confirmed cases in London ?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrallel
The BBC has just said that there is now 3 cases of swine flu in london area!

WTF

Do you have a link for that story as I can't find it .Cheers

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
UK monitoring swine flu outbreak

However, Professor Nigel Dimmock, a virologist from Warwick University, said it was unclear how much drug resistance this new strain may have.

I heard the radio interview in question and he did mention that there could be as many as three cases already but i cant find anything onit, i also have been watching bbc news since 7am and havent seen the report.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by antuk

If you find anything can you post a link ? I've searched but i can't find anything.

Although i did find something about New Zealand students that returned from Mexico and have the flu. They aren't sure if it's the swine flu yet, they're sending out samples.

www.seattlepi.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I'm in London and so far have not heard anything about others possibly having the strain, I'm sure though there will be a lot of "This could be" cases with the whole panic surrounding it,

There is a lot of different flu's out here in the UK at the moment, so I'm sure there will be news of some who feel like they may have it.. If they have traveled to the areas where its said to be a risk,

Now i did here that in France they are testing a few people who have came down ill after getting back from Mexico and are being tested for Swine,

So im sure we will here more on that in the next day or so depending on the results,

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The bbc just said on tv that 12 students in new zealand have tested positive after returning from mexico!......its not on the website yet

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
10 New Zealand students 'likely' to have swine flu

Ten New Zealand students who recently returned from Mexico have tested positive for influenza and are "likely" to have the potentially fatal swine flu, Health Minister Tony Ryall said Sunday.

Source: www.google.com...

[edit on 26-4-2009 by ZombieSlayer]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
sky news is reporting that two people have been taken to hospital with flu like symptoms.
press association

top topics

<< 1   >>

join