It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I touched a UFO: Ex-Airforce Pilot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

I thought this guy was base security and was directed off base to investigate mysterious lights in the woods adjacent to the installation. He took a lot of notes and drew some pictures of symbols he saw on the side of the craft. I want to see those symbols.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
All USAF pilots are aware of a protocol that must be followed once they have seen or come into contact with a UFO. The procedure is of such an invasive and detailed nature that most do not report. But the protocol exists...and there is a distict difference in this procedure between a piolet reporting a possible unidentified craft of conventional capabilities....and one of extrodinary capabilities. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
James McGaha wasn't there but stated forcefully on Larry King Live that what the witnesses saw was a lighthouse. And we all know that most U.S. Air Force personnel seeing a lighthouse would mistake it for a spacecraft. Case closed. It was on TV.

edit on 1-9-2011 by xpoq47 because: adding info

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
James Penniston, key "witness" of one of the alleged "best" UFO cases, Rendlesham forest, also claims that he received a "telepathic" message upon touching the craft.

Not only that, the "telepathic message" was sent into his mind via ASCII encoded binary code (which, by the way, did not even exist the time when the event happened).

Not only that, he also miraculously remembered the code afterwards with an incredible accuracy because he wrote down pages of 0s and 1s message code after he "received it telepathically" from memory into his notebook.

There is so much wrong with ANY of this that there can only be one conclusion:

The Rendlesham forest "UFO case" is the biggest hoax & disinformation story of all times and it's all just a big scam...and/or Penniston is deliberately telling this ASCII code nonsense tale to ridicule the whole case.

Sometimes disinfo is just TOO obvious, sorry.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Yeah 'right' xpoq47 most US AF / pilots in general would mistake lighthouse with spaceship right..

Actually I wonder what skeptics think when pilots report and are heard on an audio record seeing something unknown> They think they are nuts? They are retarded? They are hallucinating? Oh wait who cares what skeptics think they deny everything before they even know what it is about

Is this somehow related to Rendlesham forest? Wasn't this Woodbridge also the same base ? I remember that name. If it is the same case, I wanna know is it true that the people who were chasing that object really saw symbols on it? You know this could change a lot the 'they are all militarycraft' stories.

If I have to be honest, im buIl#ting with this 'they could be military' they could be explained, i think it's nearly 100% certain these do not belong to human, some of them. I think that there are really other species that are hidden from public but I am afraid to confess it for the reason called 'Commonly accepted', Because of those d*ckheads who think when you base your view of such entities existing on all the sightings, you are for sure 'nuts' as it is commonly accepted that there are no such things. You know what? Fck common acceptance. But I will still take this defensive position of not fully believing in public (while I strongly think that there are such things) until it becomes clear and then I would BASH YOU ALL who doubted.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join