It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New swirled order (crop circle documentary 2009)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This documentary is great, I highly enjoyed it. These works of art speak to my very soul. Even if they are all man made ( which I highly doubt) they deserve the worlds attention. We are dealing with genius that surpasses Mozart.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Very good thanks for the link

A star and flag for you

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Nice find!! That was a pretty interesting vid... I never really looked into the crop circle phenomenon before.

Seriously though, the size and the complexity of some of these crop circles is absolutely amazing, and the thought of it being man made is just unrealistic when you compare it to the time frame of when they are discovered.

star and flag for you!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I really liked the crop circle of the communication device. If is a fractal non local means of communication.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
awesome!

I love crop circles and this is another doc I cant wait to see! just started it....

Recently there was a Methane Symbol Crop Circle.... Swine anyone?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
That's a great little video. I think the genuine ones are trying to tell us something. Maybe they're covering the earth in some kind of symobilsm, using the frequency of natrural formations and sacred patterns to change the vibration to see us into the next stage of life. Scattering a few little messages along the way. Is there a comprehensive database of all the crop circles that are considered genuine? Maybe they can be decoded into a message.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
the crop circle connector has all of the circles. As for which ones are genuine that is more tricky. 19.47 is something that keeps coming up in crop circles. Like all art the true meaning is in the eye of the beholder.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

new topics

top topics

join