It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Exploiting "The Doomsday Code" & using White House as a tool against UN !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Revelation, the last book in the New Testament, is filled with bizarre, violent and terrifying images. Its origins are unclear and its content is controversial. Some say it is the work of St John but many others believe he could not have been the author. But whoever wrote it, described apocalyptic visions of plagues, famines, wars, devils, wild beasts and rivers of blood. It is so strange and complex that scholars down the centuries have continually reinterpreted its message and meaning.

Today, though, a growing number of American evangelical Christians reckon they have cracked the code. These End Timers believe that every weird word of Revelation predicts real events. Like a Hollywood sci fi movie they say that any time now the world will end. And when it does, true believers in Christ will be whisked up to heaven in an event called The Rapture while non-believers are left behind on earth to face famine, war, terror and destruction as the forces of good and evil fight to the bitter end.

NOTE : BEFORE START SHOUTING ANTI-CHRIST /JEWS SUPPORTER PLEASE WATCH WHOLE DOCUMENT !!

[edit on 25-4-2009 by secret_spider]

[edit on 25-4-2009 by secret_spider]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hmmmm Are TPTB playing on the Revelations too get theyr way ?
Where there people being sent back in time to leave this behind ?
Was the Bible infact an Alien Message ???

Nice find any hows. Im gonna watch them ...

S&F ...

Israel , Isis Ra El

[edit on 25-4-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This fails before even starting the show. The argument that it presents is based on writtings that have already been put on paper. Not to mention that you can also have interpretation issues. But what I am getting at is, it is very easy to 'validate' predictions once they have happened. Since this book has been read by more humans than any other book, one can never tell if the PTB at one time did not try and fassion the outcome of humanity to represent such a thing... to me the coptic appocolyspe of Peter is more of a predictions come true since the document was discovered 2000 years after its writting and things have come to pass as was written there... now I think that many that frequent the site understand that what is presented through religions is on a different level than what is out there.. there are many levels to existance and know that First Light is above and beyond all of them. Yes First Light is above good and evil.
Interesting OP none the less and I look forward to having time to see all of the episodes. (though work is very slow today)

join