It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 520
<< 517  518  519   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
My sister had the jab because she's pregnant and she was very ill with swine flu afterwards. She told me she was bedridden for 2 weeks and it wasn't until after the first week that they did the swine flu test. Not saying there's a connection but I do know others who've had the jab and contracted regular flu, almost each time they get it. I have never been vaccinated for flu and I can't even recall the last time I had a virus of any sort, even a bug.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sharted
The flu takes a couple of weeks to incubate--you catch it, but don't show symptoms till considerably later. So it's entirely possible to be infected, go get a flu shot a week later--feeling fine, no clue that you're sick with anything--and then a week later come down with the flu. Then, typically, you blame getting sick on the flu shot when really you had already caught it before you got the shot.

NOT that I am advocating flu shots--I'm 46 years old, I've never had a flu shot and never will, and I had the flu once in my 20s. (2nd sickest I've ever been in my life!) I'm actually seriously anti-flu shot. However, the fact still remains that a lot of the cases of "getting the flu from the shot" are probably really "getting the flu and then getting the shot before you show symptoms."

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathAstrologer
Wtf? This is the flu thread, not the crazy magic ad thread...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
It may say that this is the directed evolution of pigs.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vitchilo

This is why we need to ban meat consumption.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I say instead of banning meat consumption, Fake News should be rather banned.

Pandemics, like the Swine flu of 2009, or like the continuously touted upcoming "Influenza" ready to kill millions are a complete fraud used to scare and control people. Just like Bill Gates and the EU want you to believe, for the sake of selling you more useless vaccines at idiotically high prices.
The 2009 swine flu so-called "pandemic" was a colossal fake news, just to provoke a scare out of any proportion.
The media orchestrated it to cover up ongoing activities of the Obama administration and upcoming geopolitical insanity from the EU, which resulted in today's catastrophic situation with the western defeat in Syria and the ongoing illegal migrant invasion of Europe.

Next thing they will want people to believe is that Iran or North Korea are spreading Virus weapons.
edit on 3-5-2018 by Flanker86 because: c

MOD NOTE
Thread is over 400 pages and now closed.
edit on Wed Feb 19 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 517  518  519   >>

join