It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Sorry for my ignorance but I have been following this topic since, Thurs/Friday,

From what i can make out this flu is speading rather slow especially with out modern forms of transportation, and of the confirmed infections no one has died outside mexico...

So am i missing the big picture, or is every one just getitng a bit to excited about this?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

I also have severe asthma,contracted about 2 years ago after something was "sprayed" over my head onto the fields that surround my ranch,another issue and story altogether.

What I have found "controls" the symptoms of the asthma is to eat and live very healthfully but also,I find that hot epsom-salt baths a couple of times a week(cleansing) and ginger tea taken several times a day really do seem to lessen the severity of anything I contract.
Just thought I'd pass it on.

link   
Lab workers at the Alabama Department of Public Health are testing nine samples from around the state for possible swine flu. State Health Officer Donald Williamson said preliminary results from the tests are expected by Wednesday.

link   
Dr on AJ show is saying a box of the flu was exploded on a train in Mexico City??? Anyone else hear about this? This Dr is talking about some incredible stuff.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrisonerOfSociety

Fair enough, back on topic now, BRACE YOURSELF! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE, THE SWINE PIG IS GONNA GET ME..........................

Will that be your epitaph?

No not really, to be honest i dont really care if the swine pig gets me, im fed up with this planet anyway, wanna go somewhere else, leave my biological suit and gone, if you know what i mean.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkross1983
Dr on AJ show is saying a box of the flu was exploded on a train in Mexico City??? Anyone else hear about this? This Dr is talking about some incredible stuff.

in mexico city??? i heard switzerland

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hi all, just a quickie, I read this in a chatroom a few minutes ago:

'right, we in the Europe are now doomed... a train in switzerland transporting swine flu samples for testing (get this) exploded '

Anyone know anything with this, or is it somebody misinterpreting something? I just searched Yahoo World News and found nothing?

link   

Originally posted by mkross1983
I know some ppl don't trust Alex Jones but right now his show is on live and they are going over some scary stuff. Talking about viruses being combined, 75% death rate, etc etc.

PrisonPlanet.com

Click on the listen links on the right.

Very scary stuff.

Yeah, I think I'll skip that, he's likely repeating all the insane conspiracy/NWO/FEMA camps crap he's been going on about for years (and all without anything ever actually happening).

A.J. is making money from gullible people who trust the most illogical and insane assumptions while disregarding fact and science.

He's no better than TV Evangelists begging for your money while preaching the word of God, before heading back to their million $ beach house to pay the pool boy to do more for them than clean the pool

link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

That is possible. You might be correct. There was some fast talking by Alex and the Dr. I haven't even caught his name yet. But basically they said the "package" was wrapped up in dry ice and it exploded. It was a different strain though. They are also talking about how there are sub-strains and the one so far in America isn't as deadly as the one in Mexico. They are also saying that the different sub-strains will re-combine and end up being 75% lethal.

That's what this doctor said on the show.

EDIT: The doctor on the show is Dr. Diegal (spelling?).

[edit on 28-4-2009 by mkross1983]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Arnold schwarzenegger confirms state of emergency in California,
According to a sky news source,

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
From the posts it seems there are suspected cases coming out the woodwork all over the place and thankfully some good news in cases being confirmed as clear.

Im surprised that there hasnt been an upswing of confirmed today, its not as many as I thought yesterday, even considering the PTB keeping some quiet for a while. If we use the measure of the 2 in Monklands being confirmed 18 hours before media broadcast, then from now and in the next 12-18 hours will let us UK residents have a better picture. Nicola Sturgeon looked very flustered at the last broadcast. I hope its not caused by her needing to lie to us.

Respects

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

Perhaps you may want to join me on my new found religion; i promise you an eternity of indifference and collective concious and no pigs

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Genus_Unknown

This what you need ? www.spiegel.de...

link   
reply to post by asala

www.alertnet.org...

Reuters is also reporting this.

I really think someone is not telling us the whole story here.

link   

Originally posted by Genus_Unknown
Hi all, just a quickie, I read this in a chatroom a few minutes ago:

'right, we in the Europe are now doomed... a train in switzerland transporting swine flu samples for testing (get this) exploded '

Anyone know anything with this, or is it somebody misinterpreting something? I just searched Yahoo World News and found nothing?

And it would matter why exactly?
The fact that a train "exploded" (lol, I'll believe it when I see it) doesn't mean massive contamination is about to happen. No one outside of Mexico has died of this yet.

It's a virus, not nuclear waste!

link   
Container of swine virus explodes on Swiss train

uk.reuters.com...

link   
Good job you can't catch swine flu through ATS from Swine flu topics "We would all be f*****" can't we just have one topic

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
BBc News 24 has just stated that

Arnold S has just called a state of Emergency in California

And further that the Mayor's office in New York have confirmed that some of the people in New York with it

Did not travel to mexico, confirming person to person, and community transmission

THEREFORE it will now be reclassified as a LEVEL 5 by the WHO because it has person to person, and community transmission in more than more country.

It is therefore about 2-3 days away from a official PANDEMIC classification.

MUCH worries me about the mortality, it is the most important thing, we need to know how many will die out of 100 from this, is it just like the seasonal flu?

Or Not?

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
When is the WHO press conference today? does anyone know?

Not a one line post

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
From the posts it seems there are suspected cases coming out the woodwork all over the place and thankfully some good news in cases being confirmed as clear.

Im surprised that there hasnt been an upswing of confirmed today, its not as many as I thought yesterday, even considering the PTB keeping some quiet for a while. If we use the measure of the 2 in Monklands being confirmed 18 hours before media broadcast, then from now and in the next 12-18 hours will let us UK residents have a better picture. Nicola Sturgeon looked very flustered at the last broadcast. I hope its not caused by her needing to lie to us.

Respects

yeah nicola sturgeon was extrmely tetchy

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join