It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Wow, talk about egos, it doesn't matter if you tell us or not, doesn't make a difference to me. It might just be a friend or a family memeber for all we know.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Yep i think there saying suspected cases on the others, we should have the results tomorrow,

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by jonny2410

Depends if the human-to-human transmission in New York is confirmed (which is likely.)

Why is this being portrayed as some secret?

It has already been made clear that this virus is in fact being transmitted human to human.

There is nothing new here.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

reply to post by ZombieSlayer

There were suggestions a human-to-human transmission is occurring too, a leak from officials in Canada. WHO has not confirmed it though.

New cases in Nova Scotia haven't been to Mexico.

link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

I want to respond to your question of how one can believe another ATS member...........

What I do is go and look at that members previous threads and post created........

Build a character profile based how that member post on other threads....

I question everyone who post here............But I have built trust in many members..........

link   
Ok guys lets keep to the topic of updating this thread, anything else can be said via u2u ect,

Thanks

link   
CUBA SUSPENDS FLIGHTS TO AND FROM MEXICO FOR 48 HOURS IN MEASURE

www.alertnet.org...

I hate it when Reuters puts headlines in all caps.

Regardless of that I wonder if Cuba knows something we don't?

link   

I do give an inch, but only to certain members who earn the right to have access to my information. I don't have to justify myself for you. You've been at ATS for five minutes and you expect me to give you names lol

This isn't the place for this. Take this to U2U or leave it.

5mins you say? LOL, no my friend im afraid im a trooper, ive been on ats for 3 years, lets just put it this way, my last membership had 700550 ats points.. subject closed.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I'm interested in someone mentioning Red Cross tents in Houston; has anyone got any good webcam links.

We need to Big Bro 'em, so we can see how they escalate the quarantine.

I think the full scale will be apparent by this Friday. Similar to the chess board exponential function (en.wikipedia.org...)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

My solution if they start knocking on doors and doing house inspections is to bury a supply in a field somewhere and escape by foot in the dead of night and lay up somewhere.

I will take no g'ment vaccine containing incidious nanobot RFID stuff (or whatever). Let your own body fight off the infection.

Final point: If i felt i caught the bug, i'd drink loads of OJ and whiskey to numb the pain and suppress my immune system from kicking in. I have asthma, so it is a concern.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Ok guys lets keep to the topic of updating this thread, anything else can be said via u2u ect,

Thanks

Fair enough, back on topic now, BRACE YOURSELF! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE, THE SWINE PIG IS GONNA GET ME..........................

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Actually, I don't believe it has been officially confirmed that the flu can be spread person-to-person in the United States which would then allow WHO to advance to level 5 after two countries show this.

Last I checked (which was 3 minutes ago) it has not been officially confirmed.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied

Originally posted by asala

Thanks

Fair enough, back on topic now, BRACE YOURSELF! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE, THE SWINE PIG IS GONNA GET ME..........................

Theres a good number of thread to add to for that

link   
Nova Scotia....I've always wanted to travel there.

I've been thinking,always a dangerous thing: would it be possible that this paricular virus has been "incubating" for a while ie,until now,there hasn't been a reason to actually test specifically for it and that's why these cases are showing up that are so un-related to travel to the site of apparent origin?
I'm not saying the "incubation" time for the flu to become virilent,rather that this was already spread previously and "out there" for some time and the "incident" in Mexico has prompted the actual testing/results to become public?

Good friend in San Antonio Texas had been deathly ill for 2 weeks,now recovering nicely but had a nasty-ass flu he caught out of seemingly nowhere about a month ago,no travel to Mexico but he is a pilot.

BTW: what IS happening in Mexico today? It's like poof,it's gone!

link   

Originally posted by organism315
Why are they calling this the "swine flu", when it has elements of swine, bird, and human flu? It's obviously man-made. We should be calling this a "terrorist attack" .... And, we should find those responsible and persecute them.

It's not obvious at all. It has been stated over and over that pigs have the ability to combine various viruses into one. This is how viruses evolve and are created NATURALLY.

Do you think every virus ever known to Man has been manufactured? No, of course not. And how do you think they came into being? The same way this one has.

Just because we haven't seen this before does not mean that it's a terrorist attack of any kind.

One major flaw, is why would they attack Mexico of all places?
Why not distribute this virus throughout the planet, allowing it to spread rapidly and kill millions more?

There's not a jot of evidence that this is anything other than a long expected viral outbreak of natural creation.

And dare I say that all the conspiracy stories without any evidence or reasonable thought behind them are needlessly distracting and not helping the intelligent discussion about this natural virus.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I know some ppl don't trust Alex Jones but right now his show is on live and they are going over some scary stuff. Talking about viruses being combined, 75% death rate, etc etc.

PrisonPlanet.com

Click on the listen links on the right.

Very scary stuff.

link   

Give the guy a break man.

You have 2 choices here "Believe him" or "Don't believe him"

No need to share you choice with everyone on the dam internet.

Edit wrong member "My bad"

[edit on 28-4-2009 by IamNow]

link   

Will that be your epitaph?

link   
reply to post by niteboy82

it is all but confirmed, there is plenty of evidence here in NY... that is if confirmed :p

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Less caps now.

Cuba suspends Mexico flights due to swine flu

HAVANA, April 28 (Reuters) - The Cuban government has suspended flights to and from Mexico for 48 hours in a measure to prevent an outbreak of swine flu in the island nation, state-run media said on Tuesday.

The government said it was prepared to introduce tighter restrictions if necessary to keep the illness at bay. Cuba has reported no confirmed cases of swine flu.

www.alertnet.org...

Again I wonder if they know something that we dont?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by niteboy82

Perhaps, but there are NUMOROUS reports out there where health experts have already shown how this virus IS being transmitted human to human, airborne and by touch.

In fact if one uses a bit of common sense, simply ask yourselves how all of the people inside Mexico and outside now contracted the illness?

Did they all eat raw infected pork?

The idea that it is some secret is ignorant of the FACTS that are already more than abundant.

Official announcement or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join