It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied

Originally posted by Chiiru

World health influenza centre says: One of the cases in the U.K will inevitably die from swine flu. Breaking on Sky News.

Source, or it didnt happen. You may say Sky News, but until I read a article stating this... it's just hype.

Ok then, because you didnt see it on sky news like i did, it didnt happen? They said it ok.

I don't get sky news.

IF this is true, and not just some fearmongering, that's not a good sign. Do they know how old this person is/was, and the circumstances? Or are they just pulling a "Its gonna spread, and a death is bound to happen"?

link   
how on earth can they say its inevitable that someone in the Uk will die with swine fever. what the hell is going on that we dont know about !!

Right now there are 2 people who are responding well to treatment in monklands hospital and 7 others who arnt even diagnosed yet.

I cant believe they have said that and am now realy beginning to see this for what it is. Iether they know the virus is going to mutate or become more savage on 2nd level contact, or they are setting us up for something else.

Now Im genuinly worried. not about the flu, but about there motives for such a statement, if its real.

respects

link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Wow, if this hits africa, you can pretty much say there screwed.. China would have a pretty tough time aswell.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

World health influenza centre says: One of the cases in the U.K will inevitably die from swine flu. Breaking on Sky News.

Source, or it didnt happen. You may say Sky News, but until I read a article stating this... it's just hype.

Ok then, because you didnt see it on sky news like i did, it didnt happen? They said it ok.

I will put my blinders on too.
Thanks for the update . Wish we had sky news here in the USA. Do they have any live feeds on the internet like fox news does?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Poland, Warsaw: Two suspected swine influenza cases hospitalized; under observation. #swinefluless than a minute ago from web

France: Total of 20 suspected swine influenza cases under investigation; status of previously reported case in Poitiers remains unchanged.6 minutes ago from web

link   

reply to post by MikeboydUS

Wow, if this hits africa, you can pretty much say there screwed.. China would have a pretty tough time aswell.

Man I didnt even think about that. I hope it doesnt get there that would be just aweful
My wife and I donate money to several families in Africa and South america through the PLAN program and I hope nothing happens to them.

link   

Originally posted by pcgeek

Thanks for the update . Wish we had sky news here in the USA. Do they have any live feeds on the internet like fox news does?

Yeah, I'd like to watch some other news source besides Faux and CNN and the other stuff here in the states (seriously, no sarcasm).

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by pcgeek

Yeah they do have live feeds i think, but i dont think it would be the same that im watching, ive seen the live feed before and its not the same as the one on telly.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by pcgeek

Yeah, I'd like to watch some other news source besides Faux and CNN and the other stuff here in the states (seriously, no sarcasm).

Agreed they are just crap for news and it never fails watching either of those channels for to long and I just want to throw something at the TV. They are so biased and misleading

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hey guys! Don't work against each other. I don't think so that in this matter anyone would figure out false news at ATS. Focus on the stories and let's try to select which is the MSM disinformation and what can we confirm. We must work together in this, not against each other.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This is a video form Dec 7 2006 by Dr. Bill Deagle.....

This video is number 3 of 16 which you can find on youtube. His topics are very contoversal but I thought his dicussion on H5N1 is very revealing

He starts talking about the flu strain around the 2:40 mark of the video....

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
United States issues warning against all non-essential travel to Mexico. #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Latest comment from The world Influenza centre...For the moment, swine flu is not a cause for alarm in Britain, and it can't be caught from food, although raw pork should be properly cooked.

Sky news are at it. I know we are here to post, research, confirm or debunk. But in Sky News`s case i would add shoot the bloody messenger. they should be prosecuted for terrorism for that comment !

respects

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Nice video thanks a lot for sharing. Lot of the videos floating around on YOUTUBE about this virus are freaking scary

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Can I request that we use this thread for posting information and not for vidoes from those who make money without proof. Please if you need to, start a new thread about prophesies and allow this to be used as was intended, as the media for getting updates, researching information and tying things together.. appreciated in advance

respects

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Well technicaly you can't ask for anything at all. You are a member who has no control over this thread, you should refrain from making such demands.

we are talking about swine flu and how it is developping, videos are just as useful if they are poviding a glimpse into ths thing.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Guys and Gals, put things into perspective. Think about all the diseases that kill millions and millions every year and we are on way to having the largest thread in ATS history about less than 200 deaths so far.

There is a reason the MSM media is hyping this up... think about this. Every time there is a 'crisis' the reaction ends up in a loss of freedom. The shock and awe doctrine still works apparently.

A very very close friend of mine who's mother works as a VP in one of the largest Hospitals in California can not understand why the media is blowing up over this. They do not have a SINGLE case of Swine Flu in their hospital especially given the myriad of thousands of other much more deadly diseases out there.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

Originally posted by asala

USA

Local media is reporting the first case of swine flu in Orlando, Florida.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by asala]

not just the first case in orlando florida, it was a mexican citizen on vacation and he was recently at DISNEY WORLD!

i saw this on cnn just recently. now its places like this where this flu will become a pandemic. people from all over the world visit disney world.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Just read someplace (I think the wsj.com site) that the W.H.O. is not meeting today to review whether or not they should raise level to 5. So, it looks like we have a one day break from finding out. I am sure they will raise it later in the week due to all the cases coming in from around the world.

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join