It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

This is a repost of mine from about 500 post back on this thread.........information gets lost very quickly as this moves forward..

Please everyone.......The government thinks we are just this stupid......ask any biologist in this field that is willing to speak out. If this strain of H1N1 has mutated to contain (2) human strains, swine strain and avian strain carring the properties that CAUSE DEATH, then people would have been dying as these strains mutated together over several months. We would of know that there is a major outbreak of the (2) human strains..........it would of been tracked by the WHO around the wourld before it mutated with the swine and avian.

Did you catch what I just said? "before it mutated with the swine and avian"

This could not of happened....period....without being tracked and noticed!!

This flu cannot start from day one with the make up of all four strains.......

The government'(s) are throwing out banning pork and imports..........Its a slide of hand trick..........It did not originate form pigs.

This strain was engineered to bridge the gap between the Avian Flu strain, or I should say the weaponized version HN51.............HN51 can not spread from human to human. It needs a bridge. This H1N1 is the bridge!! It is going to mutate over the next few months on its own unless the government helps it along. It will mutate with HN51 making a supper strain that is airborne creating great death.

People who know biologist and physicians in this field ask them! Post your replys here on ATS..........Time is very short.........and it may already be to late.......

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I don't want to afraid anyone here, but if that virus kills indeed millions of people and really, impossible to contain... is someone, somewhere enough crazy to throw a nuke on entire Mexico to "solve" the problem?

Crazy thought I know but... this could also be a good pretext to start a new war.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
great thanks for telling us all.

Lets hope it dies out but i dont think it will. i enjoy reading all this information if might not help me right now but it could do at some point.

Also i would like to state i still have no update on my friends grandad whos been investigated.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 13Etznab

They would only need to nuke Mexico City and close the borders and shoot anyone on sight.

But no way in hell they would do that.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

not yet atleast.

do you really think the US govenment wouldnt to " protect their country "

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 13Etznab

Wouln't happen.

Actually it might make things worse. You get a virus whose spreading and killing millions of people and then introduce radiation? That's just a recipe for SUPER virus that levels the whole planet and the ecosystem.

Nukes will never be used by our current government structure, with the exeption of Pakistan and Israel.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

i dont think this would really solve it. I think the only way is if there is a complete quarantine of Mexico city and mexico as a country. Don't let anyone leave or enter.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

No, nuking mexico will not stop this, it's already out and moving like wildfire.

Give this a few more months to really show how serious it really is.

We are in deep doo doo.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Actually it might make things worse. You get a virus whose spreading and killing millions of people and then introduce radiation? That's just a recipe for SUPER virus that levels the whole planet and the ecosystem.
~Keeper

Indeed, logical.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

As you know I believe we are missing something here and you may well be right. Only time will tell.

I feel its realy important to use this thread to post as much breaking information as we can so it can be confirmed or proved as heresay.

It is a worrying time for us all ( Im not far from Monklands hospital in Scotland), but we need to stay focussed on gathering information, posting, confirming or de-bunking it. Today for me has shown how much drivel there can be coming out of the media, at one stage they had 27 confirmed cases in the UK before we knew about the 2 in Scotland.

Lets just make sure we are getting it right, support each other and use this amazing thread for posting info and learning from each other.

Well done everyone and respects.

Respects

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Nuking Mexico certainly wouldn't work.
It's too late anyway since the virus is across the planet now.

Now we play the waiting game and see what happens. Hope there are no really bad mutations that happen.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by chr1z

its abit late its allready spread but i am sure this could help reduce the victims of this flu.

the public wont take it srious untill it killed their friends, there in the govenments cotton wool to think they will get hurt.

link   

Again,I appreciate the info in spite of the fact that everyone I know thinks I'm insane for my "healthyconcern" of the situation we are facing.

Soooo....based on this info you have posted,what can a mere mortal do to prepare and possibly prevent catching the crud?

How can one avoid if the PTB are continuing to manufacture contrived-situations of "safety" and not actually be honest or DO anything about what the reality might be?

Thanks again.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by irishchic]

link   
Add Denmark, Israel, Italy, France and the UK to the list?

maps.google.com...

link   

I think the only way is if there is a complete quarantine of Mexico city and mexico as a country. Don't let anyone leave or enter.

I think this is the only solution. They should implement it RIGHT NOW. Even if there are cases in the US... it can always get worse. And the worst estimations are 10.000-100.000 infected in Mexico. Those people could be asymptomatic for weeks... you never know. Someone could have a natural resistance and no symptoms but transmit it... so he figures he have nothing and go on a worldwide business trip... spreading it everywhere without anybody knowing he's got it...

Close Mexico. Nobody gets out, nobody gets in untill there's no more cases.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

Excuse me?

Sorry, bud, I try as hard as I can to keep to topic and provide links to back up what I say. You might try reading them before claiming there's only one explanation for this.

Anyway, what on earth would be the point? We're all in this together, like it or not. All I'm saying is that we'll know one way or the other just how bad this might get within 48 hours or so, and it really doesn't matter if it was deliberate or not at this point. It would probably be better if it were natural: it would be easier to combat than a designer flu, which should be faster and deadlier if it was at all worthwhile.

I'm betting it's natural, but I'm not excluding the possibility of an engineered virus entirely. Just thinking of the way flu viruses work seems to preclude that, though, unless you could figure out how to stop them from mutating naturally, a very long shot in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Psynarchist

I would not put too much faith in that map. It is no where near up to date.
There are confirmed in Ireland from hours ago.

Respects

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Sorry, it was too late for that when the first infection left Mexico, likely before the outbreak was even identified.

If you think closing the borders will prevent a pandemic you would be a fool. If you think this is only going to affect Mexicans you would be an even greater fool.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

As you know I believe we are missing something here and you may well be right. Only time will tell.

I feel its realy important to use this thread to post as much breaking information as we can so it can be confirmed or proved as heresay.

It is a worrying time for us all ( Im not far from Monklands hospital in Scotland), but we need to stay focussed on gathering information, posting, confirming or de-bunking it. Today for me has shown how much drivel there can be coming out of the media, at one stage they had 27 confirmed cases in the UK before we knew about the 2 in Scotland.

Lets just make sure we are getting it right, support each other and use this amazing thread for posting info and learning from each other.

Well done everyone and respects.

Respects

Nice to see another Scot on here, I was just wondering about Aberdeen, The oil capital of Europe, when 7/7 happened, I always said, they'll try and get Aberdeen, knock out Aberdeen which houses the major oil companies and you WILL have control.

Anyone getting back to the "thing" I have always said since I first mentioned it about how it is synthesised as the pathogens seem to be a bit of a "devil's brew".

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Update from Twitter veratect..

New Zealand: Second school group, from Northcote College, who visited Mexico test negative for swine influenza.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join