It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
found some more details here:

What he didn’t know was that he would come in direct contact with Archaeologist Felipe Solis Olguin, director of the National Museum of Anthropology, who attended the same dinner and gave him a tour of the Museum. That was the night of the 16th. No word on whether Olguin was having symptoms that evening or when exactly he fell ill. He reportdly had “flu-like symptoms”. He died on the 23rd from “pneumonia” complicated by diabetes. The Mexico Health Minister denies his death was related in any way to the swine flu.

citizensagainstproobamamediabias.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Again, this seems to be a naturally occurring virus.

Before jumping on the "govt did it" bandwagon, won't you please educate yourself a bit about how flu viruses evolve?

It is far from clear yet how the situation is going to play out, another 48 hours should tell the tale, though; in the meantime can we just stop with engineered event stuff, at least in this thread?

www.college.ucla.edu...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.truveo.com...

evolution.berkeley.edu...

www3.niaid.nih.gov...

www.plospathogens.org...

www.medicalnewstoday.com...
www.college.ucla.edu...

[edit on 27-4-2009 by apacheman]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Officially announced by the World Health Organization...
The chart is changed to THREAT LEVEL 4.

www.who.int...

[edit on 27-4-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamana
I have just joined this website to post on this thread.

My husbands family live in Mexico city. They have been sick for several weeks and they have told us on Saturday that the numbers we have here in the UK are nothing at all like the actual numbers of sick people over there. They said that many are sick but they aren't going to hospitals. We haven't been able to get in touch with any of the family in Mexico city since Saturday on home or mobile numbers.

://// that was a guess i had also. Not all the people goes to hospital and it's impossible to control such a thing. How come you could not reach them by phone?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

I tried to make this point yesterday and was called a liar and ignorant.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
The Russians, especially the Russians, and the Chinese should already know if the virus was bio engineered and have a good guess where it came from.

Whether or not they disclose that information is another story. If they can capitalize off of disclosing the information with little risk in return, they will do so. If the risk is too great they will remain for the most part silent.

That is why I find interesting the difference about the agressivity to control the virus. Putin put all airport on quarantine, etc... Lot more securities than here in canada. They are not playing the fear factor also on Russia Today, like on CNN or here RadioCanada.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by 13Etznab]

[edit on 27-4-2009 by 13Etznab]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I think we know because that's where the first reports came out about this strain.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalwarrior
How come you could not reach them by phone?

The phone lines aren't working, they aren't ringing at their end since Saturday. I don't know why.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

BreakingNewsThe White House says the director of a Mexican museum died of a preexisting condition and not of swine flu; he had met president Obama.
1 minute ago from BNO Headquarters

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mamana

Presumably the Mexican Government cut everything to hide the real problem. Honestly, I don't think so there are only 170 dead all over in Mexico, which has the population of 109 million. That's less then 0.001 of the population.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Out of curiosity does anyone here keep a diary? I am, especially now for posterity.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr1z

I think we know because that's where the first reports came out about this strain.

Hi chr1z, thanks for the reply, but this expert on TV just said they are really not sure where it originated as of yet.

It just reminds me of how Europe brought disease with them to the Americas, and seems to attack people with strong immune systems, I would say, oh heck I have to rethink all this.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamana

Originally posted by digitalwarrior
How come you could not reach them by phone?

The phone lines aren't working, they aren't ringing at their end since Saturday. I don't know why.

it's terrible. i hope your family is ok mamana. keep trying, don't give up.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I think you have a point. It is something to consider is it not?

Second line

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Is it safe to say that the virus is quickly mutating and becoming more resilient to drugs?

I feel like this strain spread much more quickly then bird flu?? Anyone else think so???

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

[Here's an article on that matter. However, I believe the CDC as much as pinocchio with a 4 ft. nose:

www.newscientist.com...[/url]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowIntelligence

Presumably the Mexican Government cut everything to hide the real problem.

No, I'm not suggesting that or anything like that. I honestly don't know why their phone numbers aren't working right now.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by chr1z

All i know, is that it is spreading and its not good. Hmmm on the one hand i am calm just taking it all in on the other hand i am thinking ohhhh crap here we go, its getting bad now!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Im still working on my theory based on whether or not there was any flu/virul outbreak prior to March 1st in mexico. Any help would be appreciated.

I picked up some info regarding the fact that some people can be carriers of viral infections, showing limited or mild signs, but when passed on to others after a specific length of time, .Those they infect have the full blown symptoms.

Now wouldnt that be interesting and might be something to think about regarding how everyone outside of mexico is surviving yet showing some signs of this virus.

Anyone with more knowledge, feel free to shoot down my thinking, please.

Respects

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Yes I get it. Now why don't you 'educate yourself' and re-read what I wrote. I know there are naturally occurring outbreaks and never did I say I had any proof to think otherwise though the thought will remain in the back of my head.

What I was trying to direct attention to was how TPTB are going to respond to this. It seems right now at least for the moment they are acting rationally and to best of their abilities.

With the current state of open and public attempts to erode civil liberties and financial wealth, this is almost a god send for the NWO, whether this pandemic is natural or not.

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join