It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 512
<< 509  510  511    513  514  515 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
HELP! my little brother gave me teh swine flu. Should I get a vaccine? Also I think the swine flu is being introduced tru middle schools and high schools
this is really wired every single kid in orange county ca, has the flu, This is to much of a coincidence, its to random of a flu for it just to pop out of no where. Ied like to know how and why this disease is being introduced to us? Could it be the elites plan to kill the crappy genes they think we have? I don't know but those billionaires want us around no mo .

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
What crappy genes are you talking about, and why would an old man want to kill you for having them? For that matter, how do you even know what your gene makeup is? Is this a joke?

The old billionaires didnt introduce the flu to you. You said your brother did.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by spinalremain]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Kim Jong-il]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
World Total:

Suspected (9,029)

Confirmed/Probable (2,220,319)

Fatal (7,422)

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Most accurate and verified statistics of Swine Flu

www.flucount.org...

World Total: 643,278 cases 8,083 deaths

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

This video reveals by part from "The servant of Illuminaties known as Lady GaGa" the case of The plague that currently affects to Ukranian and world

Key: Vodka Nemiroff; Nemiroff is a Vodka (Horilka) company, based in the town of Nemyriv in Vinnytska oblast. The Nemiroff vodka company itself was founded in 1992, and has grown into a worldwide concern, now exported to over 50 countries. en.wikipedia.org...

Key: Subliminal Message; Monster (Virus Spanish Flu) dead and is now alive or also Christ is dead and is a Monster.

Key: The deathes (viruses) were awake.

Key: Mind Control; Drug or Vaccines.

Key: Mandatory Vaccination in European and Western Countries.

Key: Big Pharma; Mafia and Killers are beholding their crime. look at the symbols, figures and masks.

Key: Viruses, Bateries and other experiments inside a capsule.

Key: Viruses released around the world.

Key: Money, Profits by The Vaccines and Drugs.

Key: Adoration of Satan; look at symbols in the right and left.

Key: All seeing Eye, Dance of Death (Red).

Key: The Death, You're dead for taking "The Liquid". Symbols to the right and left.

Pray¡ Pray¡ Hug to your children, parents and friends. The World will suffer more terrible things.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Here in oklahoma we are up to 28 dead 25 since the first of sep. And its not even cold yet it should be but the temp is still in the high 60s.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by blc4r4

Yeah but how many in Oklahoma in that same time period have died from the more common seasonal flu? And if those deaths are higher then why are we not discussing those? Thats the issue here.

Why is this H1N1 made such a big deal of when the seasonal flu has a much higher mortality rate? What's going on here? Why is the Gov. trying to freak us out? It seriously can't be so that they can sterilize us or make us sick with vaccine is it??? Does anyone have a more feasible explanation for why this pig flu thing is being blown way out of proportion?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeRed

wow Lady GaG is showing us on the world elites wants to do hidden of course through her or his video.

In the other swine flu related news

H1N1: 1.3 million Quebecers inoculated so far

www.montrealgazette.com...

1.3 million Quebecers sheep's no offense took the h1n1 shot.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

I had the so called swine flu back in may if you get it you wont think it has been blown out of proportion and I by the way am one of the few that do not believe this is caused by a virus.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I dont believe this is a virus or a bacteria how about a fungus they can also be weaponized and cause pneumoniae. www.pneumoniasymptoms.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It's the middle of November and still no vaccine. The government was in such a rush to get everyone vaccinated, where is it? I live next to a teaching hospital at a major university and they can't get it.
I think I read more than 4000 sick and a bunch have died. I've heard that a bunch of kids in my state have the N1H1 and they are talking about closing schools.
What do we do?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jocket

You join the forum on the 15th, You make one post here today and declare an OMG situation of panic.......

They must be assigning right out of college now days......

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jocket

Stay calm relax, dont go to shopping malls (wall mart,kmart,zellers)
where you might get the flu from people whom are sick, try to stock up on water, food supply if you can.

As in dont go shopping to often unless you want to go but its a small warning, i am not trying to scare or anything just giving hints and also dont get vaccinated thats the last thing you need.

Remember ATS Stock up on food supply if you can.
I a have very bad feeling about all this.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
english.donga.com...

Distrust Over Tamiflu`s Adverse Effects Rising
NOVEMBER 16, 2009 08:32
Tamiflu, an anti-viral drug to treat the H1N1 influenza virus, had nothing to do with a teenager’s attempted suicide, health authorities said yesterday.
A 14-year-old boy in Bucheon, Gyeonggi Province who had taken Tamiflu leapt from an apartment building Oct. 30.

The center for countermeasures against influenza at the Health, Welfare and Family Affairs Ministry said, “After conducting an epidemiological study and consulting experts, we have concluded there was little possibility that Tamiflu caused him to kill himself. He took just one dose of the anti-viral drug.”

The boy had sought medical attention due to high fever Oct. 29 and was prescribed Tamiflu. The following day, he went to bed after taking the medicine but woke up from a nightmare and jumped from his sixth-floor apartment.

In Japan, a series of teen suicides in 2007 found that they took Tamiflu. Since the sale of the anti-viral drug was permitted in 2001, Japan had been the world’s largest consumer of Tamiflu from 2001 to 2007 with up 70 percent of global consumption. With the number of teenagers who jumped to their deaths from a building or in front of trucks increasing, fear over the adverse effects of the drug has risen.

According to a survey by the Japanese Health Ministry of 137 teen seasonal flu patients from 2006 through 2007 who either rushed out from their houses on an impulse or jumped from a building, 82 of them or 60 percent were found to have taken Tamiflu.

The ministry conducted another survey in June of 10,000 children under age 18 and banned medical institutions from prescribing Tamiflu for those under 18. It said the relationship between Tamiflu and odd behavior cannot be proven nor denied.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by jocket

Stay calm relax, dont go to shopping malls (wall mart,kmart,zellers)
where you might get the flu from people whom are sick, try to stock up on water, food supply if you can.

As in dont go shopping to often unless you want to go but its a small warning, i am not trying to scare or anything just giving hints and also dont get vaccinated thats the last thing you need.

Remember ATS Stock up on food supply if you can.
I a have very bad feeling about all this.
I am still not buying the hype of this yet. Our schools in our area are all still open and the count of those sick are little. As the same goes for the other neighboring cities. So I'm not worried.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by blc4r4

I had the so called swine flu back in may if you get it you wont think it has been blown out of proportion and I by the way am one of the few that do not believe this is caused by a virus.

Yes I'm sure being infected with it sucked. It's a flu virus. Fever, sweating, chills, and headache such when mixed with nausea for a few days can be brutal. This in no way answers my question as to why TPTB are trying to freak us out.

Seasonal flu kills more and it's not spoken of??? Is this merely because of communicability?

Being sick with a flu virus sucks, but in no way justifies changing the definition of what a pandemic is. The WHO did this for a very specific reason. Had it just been a random idea to better the definition, I would think they would choose to do so during a healthy period and inform the public. This was done in June of this year admist a flu outbreak and no one was told! Yet it's ok to believe that we're in the middle of a growing pandemic (in which case we aren't according to the old definition)? Why was this done? The public reacts to such terms as pandemic. What are TPTB trying to induce us into? Someone help me out here.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

The flue does not spread in the summer yet this bug has been killing all summer here in the states. This is not a virus it is a fungus. It has been srayed on us all. Take anti fungul meds antivirals will not work.Do not take antibiotics that is like putting gas on a fire it will cause the illnes to explode.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Over a 100 people have died within a week in Mexico, the death toll is near 50

Start of the second wave

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Most accurate and verified statistics of Swine Flu

www.flucount.org...

World Total: 643,278 cases 8,083 deaths

I just asked this same question in the Ukraine thread but for worldwide numbers it's probably better asked here.

How are they getting the numbers when they stopped testing months ago unless someone was admitted to hospital or died?

How can they get to a mortality rate if they don't have accurate numbers as to how many people actually have H1N1?

Some people have seasonal flu, some just have colds and/or coughs and don't even see a doctor. I'm fairly sure that I read that people that do see a doctor, with flu symptoms, just have to be counted as H1N1.

I really don't understand how there is any reliable count of cases and/or deaths. Anyone that can enlighten me how the numbers are accurate when most cases aren't being tested unless admitted to hospital or they die?

new topics

top topics

<< 509  510  511    513  514  515 >>

join