It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 511
<< 508  509  510    512  513  514 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Since this is a news and updates thread, Im linking to Obamas latest stunt for the record:

Obama Declares National Medical Emergency on H1N1 Flu

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Why is this being shoved down our throats. IF this was a serious issue I would think military would be "FORCED" to take it? What good is a dead or dieing fighting force?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Global figures:

Suspected (9,029)

Confirmed (783,868)

Fatal (6,191)

Swine Flu Map

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by theWCH
reply to post by ecoparity

Very informative post. IMO, this deserves it's own separate thread.

Although, I have to say, I'm having to do a lot of research to try to understand it (not knowing very much about medical terminology/theory/etc myself).

Cytokinetic Storm? Viral Load? I'm trying to figure out precisely what this terminology means.

Nevertheless, great post.

Since you are willing to do some reading into the Flu Pandemic, all the relevant info you are looking for is actually here on this thread. It will be alot of reading but it will also be pretty clear to you once you have read it through. This thread is easily the most coherent and valuable tool against the Swine flu, posters such as ecoparity and warrenb have been here since the beginning and have provided alot of information

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MrMtdew

How do we know that they are not getting the same treatment as those few elites in other nations paying Baxter for vaccines without the poison we the rest of the people will be getting.

Elite to Get H1N1 Vaccine WITHOUT the Soft Kill Ingredients... (The Hell With Everybody Else!)

We have some threads on this subject that didn't got many attentions.

Like I say the NWO gets all the best treatment.

www.knowthelies.com.../4661

Premium Vaccines — Only for the Elite

hivskeptic.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Kansas

Suspected Cases: 1
Confirmed/Probable Cases: 27,789
Fatal Cases: 2,525

Why is Kansas so high compared to the other States

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Why is Kansas so high compared to the other States

Where do those projections come from, what is the length of time and is that specifically for H1N1?

I don't see anything at the Kansas Department of Health and Environment that even comes close to such figures: Epidemiology and Surveillance Weekly Status Reports

Kansas Cumulative Number of Pneumonia or Influenza Deaths Reported, September 26—October 24, 2009 = 163

Total influenza deaths is around 1000 for the entire US:

Swine Flu Cases Overestimated? CBS

In late July, the CDC abruptly advised states to stop testing for H1N1 flu, and stopped counting individual cases.

Note: Any current H1N1 counts are deemed as mere mathematical projections, since no one is supposedly counting/testing for swine flu cases since July.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Regenmacher]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Oh no, now the humons are infecting cats with this junk. Gawd, I blame all this on you flesh and blood loving vampires out there. If not for your barbaric diet, none of this would be going on!

Pet cat in U.S. catches swine flu

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I think hamsters can get it too.
PETA will now have to have a rally about how we need to kill all the humans to save the hamsters and cats.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Well, as appealing as that idea seems, that might be a little extreme. I'd say making the consumption of other life form illegal would go a long way in eliminating all these new age viruses. Karma, it's a pain the the butt, huh!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus
reply to post by Aeons

Well, as appealing as that idea seems, that might be a little extreme. I'd say making the consumption of other life form illegal would go a long way in eliminating all these new age viruses. Karma, it's a pain the the butt, huh!

No.

I LOVE doing that.

Simple answers to requests you have no right to make on behalf of anyone but yourself.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I work for a medical device manufacturer and we just got slammed with a 15,000 resuscitator order. All with bacterial viral filters. Huge demand right now. Been with this company almost 20 years and never saw an order this large!

SMR

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I have yet to see any cases in my small town East of San Diego.
No reports from schools of anyone having it.We seem to be 'clean' so far but I have a feeling we will be getting our taste of this really soon.Perhaps after the dates of NOV. 17th and 18th -
These are the dates that my little town is holding a FREE H1N1 Vaccination Clinic for Students and Family

(* I blacked out name, number, and email of school principal )

Today both my girls brought home flyers for this 'clinic' and I think we will not be attending

PDF File Here

====================================

Not sure if other states/cities are doing these free vaccination clinics, but this H1N1 has been going for some time now and we haven't had any issues so far in this town and if we see an influx of victims after they do this you can bet something fishy is going on.I wont take it as coincidence just because it is flu season.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus
Oh no, now the humons are infecting cats with this junk.

I'd be more apt to look at all the pollution we cause, wasteful wars, and growing levels of poverty as a primary cause of disease, and yet people still drive their cars, have lots of children in poor countries and destroy each others homes.

Swine flu for a hog wild world seems to fit.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I haven't seen anybody post this yet...
from www.businessweek.com...

New York Businesses Get H1N1 Vaccine Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, and other large city employers have started receiving small quantities of swine flu vaccine for high-risk employees

... In the past week or so 13 companies, including Citigroup (C) and Goldman Sachs (GS), have begun receiving small quantities of the vaccine, according to city health authorities.

Citigroup has been supplied with 1,200 units and Goldman with 200, says Jessica Scaperotti, press secretary for the Department of Health & Mental Hygiene. [...] Big employers that have received or are scheduled to receive vaccine so far include Time Warner (TWX), JPMorgan Chase (JPM), Memorial Sloan-Kettering, New York Presbyterian Healthcare System, and New York University.

There's photo-op vaccine, and then there's vaccine to prevent "important" people from receiving/ taking the nasty stuff that is coming down the pike in the upcoming Rand 48 hr mass immunization plan (see my post at www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-11-2009 by jcrash]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
2009 flu pandemic by country

Indian death toll has doubled within a week, to near 500.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Since the disease appeared in Mexico have been recorded 53 thousand cases and 411 deaths, but there has been a substantial increase, the official said on Sunday in Leon, Guanajuato.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hello, for weeks I have been trying to get this info out through comments responding to articles in papers like the Sun Sentinel Orlando Sentinel. regarding Teen Dies Of H1N1, of course it should have read H1N1 Vaccine, I placed a few links to people like Dr. Tenpenny, Dr. Mercola etc. now take a look at this! Today I wanted to reference the link so that I could copy and paste my info into an article about how T.S. Ida was responsible for canceling HN1N1 Vaccine shots at a Florida School www.wjhg.com..., but when I went to the link so you can see it went to Healthkey.com, they have been running commercials for that site on T.V. the site looks like a propaganda site for H1N1 vaccines! But that's not the scary part they are networked with practically every media outlet in the country! as you can see here www.healthkey.com... . Ironically one of the first things you see on the Healthkey site is about how half of Americans don't want the vaccine, but if you read the article it's a propaganda to get you to take it. I would have posted this as a new thread but I haven't been active on here, Please Please someone post this and get the word out.
Thanks

[edit on 9-11-2009 by secretwise]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
2009 flu pandemic by country

Indian death toll has doubled within a week, to near 500.

Once again another web site that has confusing data? So far I have seen many different death totals from h1n1 in the past week or so? Which is the right one?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMtdew

Actually the U.S. armed forces have made the H1N1 vaccine mandatory as of Sept 2 2009 as evidenced by this article in Military.com, some say they are getting a safe version versus what the rest of the population is getting, as is happening in Germany as you can see by this ATS post

new topics

top topics

<< 508  509  510    512  513  514 >>

join