It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 509
<< 506  507  508    510  511  512 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Nanoparticles, promoted in the mass media as the new wonder revolution of science, are particles that have been produced vastly smaller than deadly asbestos particles which caused severe lung damage and death before being outlawed. Particles at a nano size, (nm = 0,000000001 Meter) fuse together with the membranes of our body cell membranes and, according to recent studies in China and Japan, continuously destroy cells once introduced into the body. Once they interact with the body’s cellular structure, they cannot be removed. Modern medicine euphemistically terms the phenomenon, a continuing infectious reaction. www.pacificfreepress.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
News and update from Europe-

The Dutch National Institute of Health has reported three cases of mutated pandemic H1N1 flu. The mutation, on the PB2 gene, has increased virulence in other (seasonal) flu viruses. However, it does not appear that the mutation has made pandemic H1N1 flu any more severe or transmissible.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
news and update from TN-

www.wkrn.com...

There's a video to the right I didn't watch. When you sneeze, get a squeeze(of sanitizer) and stay germ free. Sounds like a flu buddy ad.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The H1N1 swine flu vaccination programme 2009-2010

www.dh.gov.uk...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
[swine flu has me scared

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
[thanx for your posts

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
U.S. reports 443 flu-related deaths, 6,092 hospitalizations in past week

HOUSTON, Oct. 2 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on Friday reported that 443 people had died of influenza and pneumonia-associated complications in the past week, bringing the death toll to 1,379 since the beginning of September.

Meanwhile, according to the latest statistics released by the CDC, 6,092 people across the country have been admitted last week to hospitals resulting from all types or subtypes of influenza, not just those from the A/H1N1 influenza virus, bringing the total number to 16,174.

Last Friday, the CDC reported 572 influenza and pneumonia-related deaths and 10,082 hospitalizations for the previous week.

In an effort to add additional structure to the aggregate reporting, the Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists (CSTE) and the CDC have developed new case definitions for influenza-associated hospitalizations and deaths to be applied for the 2009-2010 influenza season, formally beginning from Oct. 4.

This new system was implemented on August 30, 2009 and replaces the weekly report of laboratory confirmed A/H1N1-related hospitalizations and deaths since July. States can now report to the CDC either laboratory confirmed or pneumonia and influenza syndromic hospitalizations and deaths resulting from all types or subtypes of influenza.

To allow states to implement the new case definition, counts were reset to zero by the CDC on August 30, 2009.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
New confirmed H1N1 death of a 41 year old woman in Louisville, Kentucky (USA). Victim had NO underlying of previous conditions. Link here

Scary thing is that she had 1) no underlying health issues and 2) is outside the "typical" age of H1N1 death, which is 6 months to 24 years of age.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Worldwide (total) 4,494 +212 (5%)

5% increase in the last week, deaths. A 26% increase in Africa - in the last week

Swine Flu

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
FluTracker - H1N1 Swine Flu

Confirmed Cases (598,977)
Fatal Cases (3,967)
Suspected Cases (9,029)

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
As the author of this thread, im proud to announce that I had the swine flu last week... and i survived! TA DA!

So no big deal. Just a little more than regular flu.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Two more deaths in Kentucky. One a woman in her 20's with underlying health issues, the other a 13 year old with NO underlying health conditions. story here
I know these deaths are getting more press due to it being H1N1 but since Kentucky has suffered 2 deaths in the last week (or so) of people with no other health issues (and one who is outside the "target" age range for mortality) I can't help but wonder if there is a mutation starting.

typo edit!

[edit on 6-10-2009 by observer]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I've been lurking this forum for at least three years now. I've read many creative conspiracies that never happened but this is actually happening. Forced vaccinations for people involved in the medical field (I'm sure you all know this) but this is actually happening in my area now. Thing is they also have these "isolation rooms" which from what I understand (please feel free to correct me) is a room where you're required to stay in for like a week or so. Feel free to check out the news article here: www.wowt.com...

I wouldn't expect the forced vaccinations here in Nebraska but I guess they're hitting everywhere.

I have one question. How is this any different from the small pox vaccinations? They required you to get those too.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
On Monday Oct 5th... my son was told there were 62 confirmed cases of swine flu at his school.. the only death reported so far was a 5 year old toddler... reported death connected with the school system that is.. Were in Albuquerque small as cities go, just under a million people here... my son's high school has some 700+ registered students... Here this vaccine that has everyone so worried, isn't available yet...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
From Tennessee-

www.herald-citizen.com...

Seem is becoming the operative word in journalism.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hi,
Does anyone have information about conflicts of interest at W.H.O. For example people who work for or worked for pharmaceutical companies now making money off of vaccines who are on decision making bodies at WHO. There have also been advisory committees to WHO on the swine flu virus and I'm interested in the same kinds of information there.

thanks

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Now since they haven't been testing-

www.weather.com...

Poof, there's just barely sporadic activity in the US.

We just saw one of our pediatrician's assistants in town. She said kids shouldn't go into the office unless they are already sick, there's so much of it right now.

I'm still seeing a lot of ambulance traffic.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The number of critical care patients have been 15 times higher than in recent years-

content.nejm.org...

A third of the people have been young and middle-aged. This was in the southern hemisphere.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
For anyone forced to take this vaccination, look up Jim Humble and MMS. Follow the protocols for taking MMS (chlordioxide) before, the day of and the days after receiving the vaccination. MMS has been shown in Europe to have a chelation effect on metals like mercury ... that while not entirely understood, has begun to be substantiated.

Chlordioxide is used in most European cities to treat the tap water because it is harmless to humans unlike the chlorine used in most of the States. However the ammount of MMS in European water treatment plants is not great enough to help you overcome the virus, or heavy metal poisoning etc. So I again recommend to everyone to learn about MMS and get on the protocols now as your best help if you are forced into vaccinations ... and also the wisest course of action in terms of the actual disease.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
We just got back from the Doctor this morning, Most likely my son has Swine flu, it is really bad in our area and the kids seem to be spreading it like wildfire. He is currently out cold and coughing his little head off. He is out of school for the rest of the week.

Which means I am home from my new job for the rest of the week...lets hope I still have that new job when this is over!!!!

Frankly I'm glad he got it now, hopefully it will give him some immunity if it mutates into something worse.

I am waffling back and forth about giving him the tamiflu prescription. Its likely that it will be mild, pass on its own and we will go about our lives. But then it might not be. The tamiflu might or might not lessen the severity and duration, but it might also cause nasty side effects which could worsen his dehydration.

Being a parent is never easy!!

I also might be out of the loop, we haven't been to the doctors office in a while. But there were no toys, no magazines, and everyone had to wear a mask if you were sick with anything. Even my 8 yr old son..which he thought was pretty cool.

It also reeked of lysol and bleach and was even cleaner than normal, they were also short staffed, due to staff illness

[edit on 13-10-2009 by gluetrap]

top topics

<< 506  507  508    510  511  512 >>

join