It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 507
<< 504  505  506    508  509  510 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Everyone needs to say "NO" to these killer vaccines!!!!!

Educate your friends and family!!! spread the word!...imo

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dolby_X

Wow -

Wow - Wow!

Thank you for translating that - I'm in BC and should start looking around here to see what laws have changed.

Like what's the option? They're giving themselves all the power imaginable to do the unimaginable.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
It's my impression that much of Africa wouldn't be able to handle the stresses on their health services if this spreads much in their countries-

Lesotho: first pandemic flu cases confirmed

Four people were confirmed with pandemic flu H1N1 by the World Health Organizations’ regional office for Africa. No further details about this these individuals are currently available.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I came across this document today on the Internet which is supposedly a copy of an injunction filed on behalf of journalist Jane Burgermeister by her legal team seeking "temporary and permanent injunctive relief from the government, UN’s,WHO’s, DHS's and HHS’s swine flu and other pandemic flu vaccination or other medication programs..."

It is quite lengthy, but contains some disturbing information that, if true, should be disseminated to our communities as soon as possible:

wakenews.net... RIES_1_.pdf

Has anyone seen this? Can anyone verify it's authenticity? Please let me know if I'm on the late freight here. Does anyone know anything more about this journalist because there's quite a bit of conflicting information out there on her.

If this is new to ATS, I encourage you to read the whole document for its very revealing contents. If it's not, tell me I'm beating a dead horse already and I'll go back from whence I came.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Bad link, there...see if you can fix it, please.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This is schocking...

www.google.com...

Imagine your hero ( as a kindergarten kid ) telling you " You need swine flu vaccine "...
American children, don't listen to the muppets!!!

Now this is going to be a propaganda like 2012...Really

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hello All,

I found an article that is a little scary regarding the H1N1 Virus. Please see link and article below:

www.examiner.com... demic-Bill

H1N1 Martial Law 'conspiracy theory' becoming state law

“Terrorists need no help attacking freedom as long as Massachusetts is in the vaccine game, because this latest form of "gunpoint medicine" destroys freedom for everyday Americans in a way that terrorists could have never hoped to accomplish with all the bombs in the world,” states Michael Adams, Natural New Editor.

In a Natural News report published today, Adams outlines the new Massachusetts Pandemic Response Bill 2028, that some responsible parents nationally are working in their respective states to avoid.

The Massachusetts. State senate passed the Pandemic Response Bill 2028 that now awaits House approval.

“Under this bill, Massachusetts becomes a medical police state. There is no debating it. It's all written, clear as day, in this law: The citizens of Massachusetts will have no rights, period. The Constitution is ancient history. You are now the property of the State,” says Adams who selected the following text in the bill, adding captions of each in his report published today, Wake Up, America: Forced vaccinations, quarantine camps, health care interrogations and mandatory "decontaminations. (Michael Adams, August 30, 2009)

Violation of 4th Amendment: Illegal search and seizure

During either type of declared emergency, a local public health authority... may exercise authority... to require the owner or occupier of premises to permit entry into and investigation of the premises; to close, direct, and compel the evacuation of, or to decontaminate or cause to be decontaminated any building or facility; to destroy any material; to restrict or prohibit assemblages of persons;

Violation of 14th Amendment; illegal arrest without a warrant

...an officer authorized to serve criminal process may arrest without a warrant any person whom the officer has probable cause to believe has violated an order given to effectuate the purposes of this subsection and shall use reasonable diligence to enforce such order. [Gunpoint]

Government price controls

The attorney general, in consultation with the office of consumer affairs and business regulation, and upon the declaration by the governor that a supply emergency exists, shall take appropriate action to ensure that no person shall sell a product or service that is at a price that unreasonably exceeds the price charged before the emergency.

"Involuntary Transportation" (also known as kidnapping)

Law enforcement authorities, upon order of the commissioner or his agent or at the request of a local public health authority pursuant to such order, shall assist emergency medical technicians or other appropriate medical personnel in the involuntary transportation of such person to the tuberculosis treatment center.

$1,000 / day in fines

Any person who knowingly violates an order, as to which noncompliance poses a serious danger to public health as determined by the commissioner or the local public health authority, shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 30 days or a fine of not more than one thousand dollars per day that the violation continues, or both.

Forced vaccinations

Furthermore, when the commissioner or a local public health authority within its jurisdiction determines that either or both of the following measures are necessary to prevent a serious danger to the public health the commissioner or local public health authority may exercise the following authority: (1) to vaccinate or provide precautionary prophylaxis to individuals as protection against communicable disease...

Forced quarantine for those who refuse (illegal imprisonment without charge)

An individual who is unable or unwi

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Sorry part of it got cut off....

Forced quarantine for those who refuse (illegal imprisonment without charge)

An individual who is unable or unwilling to submit to vaccination or treatment shall not be required to submit to such procedures but may be isolated or quarantined pursuant to section 96 of chapter 111 if his or her refusal poses a serious danger to public health or results in uncertainty whether he or she has been exposed to or is infected with a disease or condition that poses a serious danger to public health, as determined by the commissioner, or a local public health authority operating within its jurisdiction.

Arrest for refusal to be "decontaminated"

If an individual is unable or unwilling to submit to decontamination or procedures necessary for diagnosis, the decontamination or diagnosis procedures may proceed only pursuant to an order of the superior court... During the time necessary to obtain such court order, such individual may be isolated or quarantined pursuant to section 96 of chapter 111 if his or her refusal to submit to decontamination or diagnosis procedures poses a serious danger to public health or results in uncertainty whether he or she has been exposed to or is infected with a disease or condition that poses a serious danger to public health.

Interrogation

When the commissioner or a local public health authority within its jurisdiction reasonably believes that a person may have been exposed to a disease or condition that poses a threat to the public health, in addition to their authority under section 96 of chapter 111, the commissioner or the local public health authority may detain the person for as long as may be reasonably necessary for the commissioner or the local public health authority, to convey information to the person regarding the disease or condition and to obtain contact information... If a person detained under subsection (1) refuses to provide the information requested, the person may be isolated or quarantined pursuant to section 96 of chapter 111 if his or her refusal poses a serious danger to public health...

Forced isolation and quarantine

An order for isolation or quarantine may include any individual who is unwilling or unable to undergo vaccination, precautionary prophylaxis, medical treatment, decontamination, medical examinations, tests, or specimen collection and whose refusal of one or more of these measures poses a serious danger to public health or results in uncertainty whether he or she has been exposed to or is infected with a disease or condition that poses a serious danger to public health.

Forced entry into any home or building

Adams explains, “There's a lot more in this bill, including language that allows Mass. police to enter any home or building without a search warrant, to destroy any object or building they suspect may pose a threat to public safety, to order the closing and / or decontamination of any facility using highly toxic chemical decontamination agents, and to arrest, detain and interrogate anyone who gets in their way.” (Emphasis added.)

"Meanwhile, all state law enforcement and medical personnel are granted complete immunity from prosecution for their part in violating your Constitutional rights. So if they violate your right to due process, or they accidentally destroy your home, or they kill your family dog because they suspect it might be infected, you have absolutely zero recourse," states Adams.

Federal home visit 'intervention teams' funded

At the federal level, in mid-July 2009, the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pension Committee approved a health-care reform bill, The Affordable Health Choices Act that will fund state ‘intervention’ teams for home visits to ensure children and adults have been vaccinated and to provide “provision of immunizations,” reported CNS News.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Ok, third and final part...

What Can You Do?

The H1N1 program conspiracy is being fast-tracked as much as the experimental H1N1 vaccine is - both with impunity. Perhaps no words identify the primary source of this conspiracy better than those of Theodore Roosevelt:

"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Despite what may seem insurmountable challenges, non-government organizations advise it is in best interest of the American public to know what to do now that the nation is in Code Red Alert. The 'war on terror' laws in effect since hours after September 11, 2001 include the pandemic response clauses now readying for implementation with FEMA at the helm.

What does the U.S. National Declaration of a Public Health Emergency in effect now mean for you and your family? President and Co-founder of the National Vaccination Information Center (NVIC), Barbara Loe Fisher answers this in an NVIC video commentary (with referenced text provided), Swine Flu Vaccine: Will We Have A Choice?

"It means that, right now, you need to become educated about vaccination, influenza, vaccine risks, and the public health laws in your state. You need to find out what your rights and options are under new public health laws that may require you and your children to get vaccinated or be quarantined," states Fisher.

"As Department of Homeland Security officials are declaring that any disease outbreak is a matter of homeland security; as Department of Defense officials are defining public demonstrations as “low level terrorism;”as CDC officials make plans to re-route airplanes to designated airports with quarantine centers to screen all passengers for signs of swine flu; and as fast tracked experimental pandemic flu vaccines are being created to be given to American children first, it is time for all of us – whether we are public health officials addressing what we believe is a true public health emergency or whether we are ordinary citizens simply trying to protect our health and the health of our children - to act in rational and responsible ways." (BL Fisher, June 22, 2009)

This is really scary... I really hope this does not get passed!

[edit on 3-9-2009 by melroxitout]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This is some sad news on the local front-

www.wkrn.com...

There's also 100 suspected cases at UT in Knoxville, TN. It's hitting a little sooner than I expected.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
You know what bothers me about the whole thing is that they are taking something that happens every single year that kills people every single year and making it into a National Emergency. I mean I am not 100% on the statistics, but come on! I know that a crap ton of people die with regular flu every dang year but they are using this flu as an excuse and if you dont see that, maybe you need to open your freakin eyes and read the news everyonce in a while.... These vaccines are dangerous and more for profit than for saving lives. See the following article:

www.rightsidenews.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'm completely new to ATS. Long time reader but have never posted. Anyway, i saw this on twitter.

"Just heard of our first test-confirmed swine flu case at the show. PLEASE if you feel symptoms (fever, etc) go to the doctor. #pax"

PAX is a huge gaming convention in seattle. Seems like it has begun.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by bigsick]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
A death from Swine Flu in a healthy atheletic participant of the World Skills convention in Calgary, Alberta. Participant was from New Zealand. Wife in quarantine.

World Skills H1N1 Victim

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I work at a large medical center. They just made us take 'pandemic' training. We were all told to make sure we had 2 weeks of canned goods prepared, as everything could be closed up to that amount of time under the current emergency response plans of the government.

Disclaimer: I do not speak for my employer. I was never here. I never said this.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberGarp
I work at a large medical center. They just made us take 'pandemic' training. We were all told to make sure we had 2 weeks of canned goods prepared, as everything could be closed up to that amount of time under the current emergency response plans of the government.

Disclaimer: I do not speak for my employer. I was never here. I never said this.

Thanks for not being here and never saying that.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
As a bio teacher I've been following this site since last year. This morning my daughter woke up at 1 am with 101 temp. By 3 am it was up to 104, and by 5 am it was 105.6. She's 17, so I panicked. I put her into our outside pool for 10 min and brought her to the ER-by then the temp had gone down to 99...

Interestingly enough the ER rooms here are only testing for influenza A, which she did not have. She did however have a white blood cell count at 18,000 (norm is about 10,000).

They gave her 2 IV's and sent us home--very careful not to mention anything about h1n1. Same things in the schools, they are reporting just high temp and flu like symptoms--and I have several students out with that.

Anyway, hopefully it is just running its course and can be overcome by lots of fluids/rest.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kw874

Since you have a scientific background, does serrapeptase sound like a good idea to you? Is the white cell count indicative of a cytokine storm?

I had to ride out flu one time. I couldn't help but rest. It went into pneumonia. Even breathing was extremely painful. The weather was too nasty to go any where. Fluids are great as much as possible, even if it hurts to swallow. Take care.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberGarp

Could you tell us what state *you aren't in*?

second line

[edit on 8-9-2009 by winotka]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
This doesn't make sense-

Ireland: even people who had pandemic H1N1 should get vaccinated

Media reports say that Ireland's health authorities are urging all residents to have the pandemic H1N1 vaccine when it becomes available - even people who have already had pandemic H1N1 flu. The recommendation is based on some health officials' concern that the viral load of previously-infected people may not have been sufficient to create immunity within their bodies. As such, these people could possibly have further infections. Many other countries where pandemic flu patients were diagnosed on symptoms (rather than clinical testing) will probably also recommend vaccination for people who believe they already had pandemic flu.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by winotka
reply to post by kw874

Since you have a scientific background, does serrapeptase sound like a good idea to you? Is the white cell count indicative of a cytokine storm?

I had to ride out flu one time. I couldn't help but rest. It went into pneumonia. Even breathing was extremely painful. The weather was too nasty to go any where. Fluids are great as much as possible, even if it hurts to swallow. Take care.

The serrapeptase won't do anything for the white blood cell count. It'll impact inflammation, and it makes mucuous less sticky.

You can take quite large amounts until you get the effect you are looking for.

new topics

top topics

<< 504  505  506    508  509  510 >>

join