It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 489
<< 486  487  488    490  491  492 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Everyone should go to projectcamelot.org... and listen to the interview with Dr. Bill Deagle at the bottom section of the homepage that was recorded yesterday by Keri Cassidy, this covers the H1N1 Pandemic and the meeting with Obama and others this next week to talk about "MANDATORY INOCCULATION PROGRAMS" for the H1N1 flu.

Also, there is an interview with a nurse, Jane Burgermeister, recorded on July 14th, who has filed law suits against the WHO (World Health Organization) and some of the Vaccine Manufacturers because she discovered that they were introducing toxins into the H1N1 vaccine that was going to be shipped out world wide this fall. This brings about the question:

"Does the Illuninati intend to kill off 5.5 Billion people"?

It would appear that their intentions are clear as has been discussed in these forums and elsewhere on the internet in recent months.

Here are the links to both of the interviews for you to listen to:

Audio 1 - Dr. Bill Deagle : projectcamelot.org...

Audio 2 - Jane Burgermeister : www.americanfreedomradio.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
hello people

here the deal i live in france, and today i had a call from sister asking me if i want have the vaccin, i was suprise because she said it's an obligation, france buy 94 million of vaccin and they start in september, by the pregnant women and they baby, but the thing they forget to say it's that vaccin is expermiental
i dont understand it's insane, it's an obligation!!!!! you dont have the choice, i learn also that the french senat are going to vote a law for that, they say it's for the good of population, i dont have this vaccin, i have the feeling that my freedome to choose is gone, what next ?

i heard from my italien friend that italy are going to do the same and germany too!!!!!!

here a link

www.france24.com...

www.voltairenet.org...

do we have a choice ? they dont give us any choice and if we say NO!!! they are going to do it with the power .

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
do we have a choice ? they dont give us any choice and if we say NO!!! they are going to do it with the power .

We as a collective have probably receded all powers, but YOU as an individual have every bloody right to say yay or nay to a needle going in your arm

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Im my area (which is a hotspot) there telling us if we get sick to just get over the counter meds to start of with,

Are they beginning to feel the strain of demand on Tamiflu? hmmmmm

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
We have had our first death in TN after less than 200 cases-

www.tennessean.com...

The m.d. said that it was already known nationally this isn't a mild strain.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The type-A (H1N1) influenza virus directly attacks the human lung, developing severe symptoms that can lead to death, the Public Health Ministry said Monday. We found that most patients with severe type-A (H1N1) influenza symptoms also suffered severe pneumonia," said the director-general of the Medical Service Department, Dr Rewat Wisarutwej.

The finding was revealed by health experts meeting at the department to examine the character of the new influenza virus and its severity when infecting humans - based on patient's medical records, laboratory tests, and x-ray results.

" The virus has been found deep in the bottom of the lungs," Rawat said, adding that most patients developed the symptoms after contracting the virus in large amounts from other infected patients. The Public Health Ministry will reveal details from its first autopsy on a swine flu patient this Wednesday.

www.nationmultimedia.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
You should read this:
Baxter Sent Bird Flu Virus to European Labs by Error

The pharmaceutical company sent experimental flu vaccines contaminated with... bird flu.

The contamination was discovered when ferrets at a laboratory in the Czech Republic died after being inoculated with vaccine made from the samples early this month (February).

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by marcus33cz

Not to be rude, but most people on ATS were well aware of this months ago. If anything, people may want to read a more recent discussion regarding this.

This link is only a couple weeks old.

The New Zealand Minister of Health, Hon Tony Ryall, has asked the Ministry of Health officials to urgently advise him on issues raised about a "swine flu" vaccine produced by Baxter International Inc. This follows his receipt of a letter raising concerns about whether vaccines produced by Baxter for "swine flu" can be trusted. In an open letter to all members of the New Zealand House of Parliament, Penny Bright, Media Spokesperson for Water Pressure Group, a judicially recognized Public Watchdog for Metrowater, water and Auckland regional governance matters, raises a series of questions and concerns about the safety of the vaccine. She demands to know whether Baxter products are currently being used in New Zealand for the "swine flu", "bird flu" or any other type of flu. Bright highlights the fact that Baxter is currently facing criminal charges for producing contaminated "bird flu" vaccine that date back to February of this year when it became known that the company had sent out 72 kilos of live "bird flu" virus supplied by the World Health Organization in the winter of 2009 to 16 laboratories in four countries. These charges were filed by journalist Jane Burgermeister of Austria and were exclusively reported by Natural News...

NZ Health Minister investigating Baxter Vaccine

[edit on 20-7-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Update from Asia-

Japan: close to 1,000 cases in four days

Health authorities in Japan have reported more than 1,000 cases over the past four days. The country has since confirmed over 4,000 cases. The outbreak which authorities say began slowly at first, has notably increased over the past few weeks - in the lead up to the summer holiday season.

Updated: 20 July 2009

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Do notknow if this has been posted:

The number of cases, in England has jumped to over one hundred thousand according to the Daprtment of Health.

These numbers have come out, as the start up of the National Flu Helplne in England.

The figure for England is double the total of the previous week and comes as the Department of Health prepares to launch the National Flu Service.

He told the BBC this week that the flu service might just be the first step in how the health service responds to a pandemic which has already claimed more than 700 lives across the world.

BBC Health

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Over 1,000 have died world wide.

The WHO and ECDC are now only reporting deaths, infection rate is apparently too high to calculate and estimate

Argentina - 200 dead (in two weeks!)

Shows have lethal swine flu can be in winter season (currently in Latin America)

[edit on 23-7-2009 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
A couple of restrictions have been added to this pilgrimage-

Restrictions on pilgrimage to Makkah, Saudi Arabia

Health Ministers of Egypt, Yemen, Jordan and Saudi Arabia have decided to review the measures for Hajj and Umrah (pilgrimage to Makkah at any time of the year) in a special session of the Regional Committee for World Health Organization (WHO) Eastern Mediterranean Regional Office on H1N1 influenza in Cairo.

Hussein Gezairy, WHO Regional director for Eastern Mediterranean, stated at a press conference that individuals under the age of 12 or over 65 would not be permitted to undertake Hajj or Umrah. Also any person suffering from chronic illnesses like high blood pressure, kidney and liver disease will not be allowed to go for Hajj or Umrah either.

Every little bit helps.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Don't know what to make of this, but I'll post it anyway.

I don’t know where it started but someone found a datasheet about a vaccine called Prepandrix that’s made by GlaxoSmithKline.

This thing contains the following entries:

Regulatory/Status Index:

biodefense stockpile (U.S.)
biodefense stockpile, European countries
controlled/gov’t distribution in European counties
controlled/gov’t distribution in U.S.
EU200 Currently Approved in EU
EU666 Biodefense stockpile

UM100 Controlled/Gov’t Distribution in US
US666 Biodefense stockpile

EM160 Controlled/Gov’t Distribution in EU

Now, I’m not taking any vaccine regardless of what number sequences are associated with it, but let’s clear something up:

PREPANDRIX IS A BIRD FLU VACCINE. Bird flu. H5N1.

Not swine flu, H1N1.

The EU666 and US666 status codes are also associated with a smallpox vaccine, and on a more individual basis, about two dozen other substances.

Maybe it’s interesting that vaccines that are stockpiled for “biodefense” purposes carry the 666 designation, but for purposes of the swine flue H1N1 vaccination that will be coming out in a few months, this US666 and EU666 wouldn’t apply because it hasn’t been stockpiled; it’s new.

Out of curiosity, I tried to determine what EU666 and US666 mean beyond the phrase “Biodefense stockpile” that appears next to the entries.

This is the reference for the Regulatory/Status index codes.

Here are the entries for biodefense stockpiles for the U.S. and European countries:

biodefense stockpile (U.S.) — 104; 105; 321; 392; 393; 394; 395; 396; 446; 447; 448; 450; 451; 452; 573; 574; 575; 618; 619; 650

biodefense stockpile, European countries — 312; 392; 393; 449; 452

There’s no reference for 666 listed. I don’t know why the 666 code isn’t listed here, but when you click on any of those codes above and then look down, though the text, it says US666 Biodefense stockpile, or EU666 Biodefense stockpile or both on all of those.

I don’t know what the implications of all of that are, but there you have it.

BIOPHARMA: Biopharmaceutical Products in the U.S. and European Markets Website

Original website.
cryptogon.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Deadlier H1N1 in winter
Warning seen in rising death toll in S. America as seasons change

BUENOS AIRES - MOUNTING fatalities in the South American winter launched a new warning yesterday on what to expect from the flu pandemic.

With the World Health Organisation now putting the global toll at more than 700 - a leap of 40 per cent since the start of the month - scientists fear the onset of winter could see Influenza A (H1N1) mutate to a more deadly form, in a reprise of the Spanish and Asian influenza pandemics of 1918 and 1958.

www.straitstimes.com...

July 22, 2009
No respite from flu

SANTIAGO - CHILE announced on Tuesday that the country's death toll from swine flu has risen from 40 to 68, as the virus cuts deeper across Latin America where hundreds of deaths have been linked to the pandemic.

Last week, Health Secretary Jeanette Vega predicted Chile was nearing the end of a wave of cases associated with the southern hemisphere's winter season, despite 11,293 confirmed cases of infection.

On Monday, Argentina announced 168 confirmed fatalities associated with the virus, becoming the world's second worst-affected country, behind only the United States, where 263 people have died of swine flu.

www.straitstimes.com...

This is what we feared would happen, I think. For those of you interested, I'm tracking the "hot zone" mortality rates and trend lines on this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I define a "hot zone" as any geographic area with a mortality rate equal to or more than 0.7%. Current mortality rates are very scary for the Central/South America as of 2 days ago:

Central America:

Costa Rica: 2.2%, 11 of 503
Dominican Republic: 1.9%, 2 of 108
El Salvador: 1.1%, 5 of 453
Honduras: 0.8%, 1 of 123
Jamiaca: 4.4%, 2 of 44

aggregate: 1.7%, 21 of 1231

South America:

Argentina: 4.5%, 137 of 3056
Colombia: 4.0%, 8 of 202
Ecuador: 1.3%, 5 of 394
Paraguay: 5.7%, 10 of 175
Uruguay: 3.6%, 20 of 550

aggregate: 4.1%, 180 of 4377

Hot zones aggregate: 1.0%, 594 of 60586

Global aggregate: 0.6%, 780 of 126,660

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll be gathering stats and updating later today with US hot zones by state after the CDC publishes their weekly update. Clearly this is worse by at least a third more than the 0.43% max mortality predicted by the WHO and CDC.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Apparently this flu is getting into the nervous systems of children and is causing seizures:

LITTLE FALLS, N.J., July 23 -- Clinicians encountering children with flu-like symptoms accompanied by neurologic symptoms should consider infection with the pandemic H1N1.

Since April, the Dallas County health department has detected four cases of neurological complications in children with confirmed H1N1 infection, Jane Siegel, MD, of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, and colleagues reported in the July 24 issue of Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report.

When encountering children with flu-like symptoms and unexplained seizures or mental status changes, clinicians should begin antiviral treatment immediately -- especially in hospitalized patients -- and send specimens for viral testing, the researchers said.

Neurological complications, including seizures, encephalitis, encephalopathy, and Reye syndrome, had previously been associated with seasonal influenza viruses but had not yet been described in connection to the new pandemic strain.

The cases -- all boys -- were identified among 405 confirmed cases of infection and 44 hospitalizations in the Dallas area. The CDC was alerted on May 28.

All four boys, whose ages ranged from 7 to 17, recovered fully during hospitalization and were sent home without any remaining neurological symptoms.

All four had fever, three had encephalopathy, and two had seizures.

The onset of the neurological symptoms after the development of respiratory disease ranged from one to four days.

abcnews.go.com...
www.medpagetoday.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Yours truly has swine flu

[edit on 25-7-2009 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Old underground burial chambers in a Devon city could be used to store the bodies of swine flu victims if the outbreak worsens, a council has said.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I'm just wondering what's happening with Mexico considering this all started there.

The ECDC report from 24th July as Mexican cases as 14,861 with 138 deaths.

Link to ECDC report

Are numbers there still spreading rapidly or have they slowed down? Surely, if this was going to infect so many people then we'd be seeing many more cases in Mexico? As we're constantly being told how fast this is spreading I just assumed the numbers there would be much, much higher by now.

We're also being told how doctors and hospitals, in some countries, are becoming overwhelmed with patients but there's nothing about that happening in Mexico. I know there was lots about that back in April/May but then what happened - is the virus infection rate slowing down? How is their health service coping? Are there so many people off sick that it's affecting businesses or is business going on as normal?

According to this website the population of Mexico was 102 million in 2000 and in Mexico City there are 5500 people per kilometer so how come they have so few cases when it was supposedly so rampant when the news first broke? What stopped the spread?

I don't quite understand why there aren't any reports about how Mexico has/is coping? If things there have begun to calm down and it's no longer spreading rapidly, are they still planning to offer the vaccine? I'd have thought the whole world would be watching what's happening, in Mexico, because that's where it started. With the current infections now so low I would also have thought other governments would want to know how Mexico stopped it/slowed it.

Edit to add link re. Mexico's population

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Maya00a]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Word wide

Cases: 161,361 Deaths: 1,112

More have died in Mexico.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Word wide

Cases: 161,361 Deaths: 1,112

More have died in Mexico.

But is it still spreading as rapidly or has it slowed down compared to the speed it's spreading in Britain?

I just find it rather strange that there doesn't even seem to be any unofficial reports, out of Mexico, saying how bad and fast it's still spreading which makes it seem as if the spread has slowed right down and life is continuing as normal for the majority of people. Anyone have any Mexican blogs, twitters, etc?

By the way - I wish you a speedy recovery.

top topics

<< 486  487  488    490  491  492 >>

join