It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 421
<< 418  419  420    422  423  424 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
When I went to the pharmacy this afternoon I asked the pharmacist if she had filled many Tamiflu perscriptions. She looked frightened and turned white.

She took me aside and said she and all employees of the drug store had been told not to discuss the swine flu and that if they did it could lead to dismissal from their jobs.

I'm having lunch with her tomorrow and hopefully will get information from her.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Why do all the hot updates come in the middle of the night?

I just got my hands on something that blew my mind. It has a ton of implications just by being here in my hot little hands. . .

Setting aside the virus itself for a second, this opinion that people are going to burn for what's been covered up just turned into a prophecy. Someone's going to have to do a hell of a lot of digging to bury all this.

(I'm not suicidal, I'm sick but not that sick (as in dying anytime soon) and my wife and I get along fine with no violence what so ever. If anything happens to me in the next 48 hours it's because someone decided I needed to stop what I'm doing)

I feel like a little kid on x-mas eve staring at the biggest present under the tree.

Well, I have a ton of work to do now (if I can stay awake). Needless to say the a.m. update is going to be worth reading.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Please remember if you are at all ill you do need proper rest and nutrition.

Do take care of your needs as you are an asset to this thread.

Good luck on what you are trying to put together. If I can be of any assistance please don't hesitate to contact me.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity

Originally posted by habfan1968
based on eco's list of marked maps, would a Wal-Mart or Walgreens (US) or Canadian Tire(Can) distribution warehouse have everything you need? I know here WalMart carries everything you would need except firearms but Canadian Tire has that. There are distribution warehouses that would not get military protection if TSHTF, at least early on.

They don't carry assault rifles so in my case not quite everything. The idea is to have plenty of back ups mapped because if you thought of it so did 20 other people and you have to keep in mind the possibility of being shot at if you drive up to one that someone's decided to move into rather than just taking what they need and leaving the rest for other people.

If I can get to a working plane or better yet a helicopter with fuel available I'll have no worries other than avoiding the bad guys. A Gulfstream modified with guns, missiles and chaff would be a gift from heaven but I'll take a Bell Jet Ranger and all the guns I can weld on if things get "sparse".

I don't think we even stand a 1% chance of things getting to that point right now, not from this crisis anyway.

I would have to presume that raiders would already have been taken into consideration by TPTB, and since their umpteen thousand new troops need something to do, can't help but think they will be in place to 'protect' those places before anyone even thinks about it anyway. It wouldn't surprise me if they are expecting just that and have a plan in place along with all the others....

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I am dying (not literally) to hear what you have! Any ETA for the information so I can get up and read it? Am in CA by the way!
MimiG

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MimiG

I am dying (not literally) to hear what you have! Any ETA for the information so I can get up and read it? Am in CA by the way!
MimiG

I should have checked my email hours ago. I had this in a SPAM folder all day long and apparently it's been leaked to the media now so I may as well share it here:

CDC Internal Briefing (PDF File)

I have more items I can't post right now but this one has some interesting data. The fact CDC insiders are starting to leak things to the media at this level says a lot about what we can expect to see in the days to come.

Keep in mind, this is internal use only but is not the classified version. The difference in the statistics gets even larger between this version and the "classified" one.

Items of interest:
A pro baseball pitcher's wife was found "suddenly dead" who was young, healthy and "alive" only minutes before. (No cause of death released yet)

The CDC put in a HUGE order for a specific drug. More on what drug and why they might want it later.
[edit on 21-5-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Your link did not work. Seems odd. Yes?
MimiG

Any other way I can get it? SORRY, didn't get the part about being cleaned up! Must be getting tired!

Thank you for sharing this with us!

[edit on 21-5-2009 by MimiG]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Worked for me, Most of that information isn't as good as what can be found in the thread although I still thank you for sharing it. I think your point you made about its not the info that's the scary part its that its now being leaked out to the public.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'm going to do a short update now and get some sleep and add more later.

update 5/21 (Brief version, more to follow)

And the dam began to break . . .
CDC insiders sent out a flood of internal documents during the past 24 hours. I've posted one which has already been shared with the media and re-posted all over the internet. The stats in it aren't hugely off from the public data but we're told the real numbers sit in a classified version that no one will leak at this point. (It's a Federal crime worthy of rendition and a trip to Gitmo or the handy foreign dictator who isn't signed on to the Intl War Crime Court). That's a large part of why getting actual numbers from our sources has been difficult. (The data is classified apparently). We get to play 20 questions and "bigger than a breadbox" type fun.

The larger issue is that insiders are passing out evidence of a cover up and even if it's not the full ray of beaming sunlight it's still showing the real stats are being hidden. As we knew already, they aren't just "not gathering" them and telling us so in various places. They are actually under reporting even the few points of data they do bother to go get.

We're not tracking it but yeah, we kind of are tracking it actually
Wonder why they call someone from your Dr's office when you mention swine flu?
The answer is in the briefing document. They are gathering intel on patients seen with "influenza like illnesses".

They are also tracking how many people call the CDC, how many news reports are written each day and how many web hits they get. Standard stuff but it does show how focused they are on public perception.

“And he smote the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men (50,070)” (Samuel 6:19)

I'm not big on bible scripture but some of that Old Testament, "God is pissed and coming to get you" stuff just hits the spot. Four towns get into hot water with God and the Ojs (original Jews) and they play hot potato for months with this thing called the Ark that seems to screw up everything within a 5 mile radius, (I don't convert cubits to miles well so play along with me).

They finally decide to unload the cursed Ark back on the OJs and on the way out a few of the men get all curious and take a peek.

BAM! 50k men, dropped like flies hitting a bug zapper. No warning, no countdown just "everybody on the floor" d - e - a d.

I mentioned a long time ago that I had been told something that was "very scary" to use an updated phrase. There were several things, theories the virologist researchers had based on events in Mexico that were kept from the public, case reports that were whispered about and then filed away as "anomalies".

Well, now we're seeing more of these same "anomalies". As usual, these things tend to break big and we have a big story now. Earlier last night the wife of Arizona D-backs pitcher Scott Schoeneweis was found dead on the floor of the Master Bedroom by her daughter. She had been alive and just fine literally minutes before.

Press Report

Granted there are things like strokes and aneurisms but this isn't the only case like this we've seen (but it is the first one I've seen in the media).

Things have become confirmed that we were suspicious of then like the low body temp and sometimes no symptoms at all early in the infection. The scary thing about this virus is that every now and then it just seems to hit a person with a cyto storm immune response that just drops them where they stand.

We know of cases that took 12 hours from symptom to death and a few in half that time. This is the first one that matches exactly those same horrifying reports we were reading a month ago that has been written up in the press, we can expect there to be a reason given the family will disagree with or the story will be pulled and changed (though it's going ot be a waste of time since it's broken as international news thanks to her husbands celebrity status).

We can't ignore these anomalies any longer thanks to this report. Even if it turns out to be something else the chance of it being a rapid flu involved death has re-opened those early case files and researchers and medical professionals are being briefed in who were not aware of them.

If she did die of the swine flu it's entirely possible she had no idea until she couldn't breath and passed out. Maybe she felt a little ill but not enough to be concerned or even say anything to her family or household staff. Even stroke victims usually have enough time to dial 9-11 or warn a nearby person by making a noise, calling for help, knocking things over, etc.

The point of this isn't to scare people. It's to make you aware to watch for symptoms, especially the low body temp. It may be worth even checking your kids for a low body temp or other very minor signs as paranoid as it seems. If you or a loved one is sick you probably made it past the rapid cyto storm version but I would treat it as potentially fatal in a sudden and very fast way.

I can't help but point out once again that a virus with this kind of "variety" for lack of a better word is just not common. "Not common" doesn't even touch it, to be honest. "Like nothing we've ever seen before" fits much better.

Could it be possible this isn't even really a flu virus at all but some new hybrid or a completely new type of virus that contains or co-infects with a flu virus?

Is it possible the medical community is grabbing samples of what it's looking for and missing something else entirely?

What kind of flu virus can have short and long time lines, mild and fatal results, severe and no symptoms???

Why are we, the taxpayers always the last to know?
CDC placed an order for 50 mil worth of anti flu spray "Relenza". I'm polling research and medical contacts to try and find out the significance of this. I think it would be best not to speculate in the mean time.

Thanks and stay pig flu free -
eco

[edit on 21-5-2009 by ecoparity

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Ecoparity, I'm here in New York City, and I'm seeing a lot of people slowly get sick.

I think your hypothesis is correct about the "sudden death syndrome" caused by H1N1. Is it possible that this virus attacks the lungs in a stealth-like way, and then all of a sudden the lungs just stop working completely?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Japan's tally of new-flu infections reaches 283
www.japantoday.com...

The tally of new-influenza infections in Japan continues to rise, reaching 283 on Thursday with new cases confirmed in Osaka and Hyogo prefectures mostly among high school students as well as a 7-year-old girl.

A day after two 16-year-old girls in Tokyo and its vicinity became the first cases outside of western Japan, the central government and local authorities continued efforts to prevent a further spread of the highly contagious disease.

The new H1N1 strain of influenza A ‘‘has become substantially widespread inside the country,’’ Health, Labor and Welfare Minister Yoichi Masuzoe told parliament, although the government maintains that the country is still in the early stage of a domestic outbreak.

‘‘We intend to navigate our way in line with the ever-changing situation, striking a balance (between the need for anti-epidemic measures and avoiding strains on people’s lives),’’ Masuzoe said at a House of Councillors Budget Committee session.

The central government will convene a meeting Friday to consider relaxing its epidemic control measures aimed chiefly to prevent the new flu from entering Japan from abroad to ones to deal with a spread within the country, Chief Cabinet Secretary Takeo Kawamura said.

But the top government spokesman argued that a spread of infection in the Tokyo metropolitan area can be contained, because the two girls appear to have contracted the disease in the United States, not from patients within Japan.

Thats quite a jump in one day.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Good Day...I hope...last 6 Hrs Updated...

# Waupaca, Wisconsin, USA: 1 confirmed caseSource: Wisconsin Department of healthDate: 20 May 2009, 08:00 GMTabout 5 hours ago from twitterfeed

# Walworth, Wisconsin, USA: 1 confirmed caseSource: Wisconsin Department of HealthDate: 20 May 2009, 08:00 GMTabout 5 hours ago from twitterfeed

# Kitsap, Washington, USA: 2 confirmed casesSource: Washington Department of HealthDate: 20 May 2009, 08:00 GMTabout 5 hours ago from twitterfeed

# Mason, Wshington, USA: 2 confirrmed casesSource: Washington Department of HealthDate: 20 May 2009, 08:00 GMTabout 5 hours ago from twitterfeed

# Grays Harbor, Washington, USA: 1 confirmed caseSource: Washington Department of HealthDate: 20 May 2009, 08:00 GMTabout 5 hours ago from twitterfeed

# Lee county, Alabama, USA: 1 confirmed caseSource: Alabama Department of HealthDate: 19 May 2009about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed

# Etowah, Alabama, USA: 1 confirmed caseSource: Alabama Department of HealthDate: 19 May 2009about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed

# Coffee, Alabama, USA: 2 confirmed caseSource: Alabama Department of HealthDate: 19 May 2009about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed

# Mohave, Arizona, USA: 1 confirmed caseSource: Arizona Department of healthDate: 19 May 2009about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed

# Graham Arizona, USA: 1 confirmed caseSource: Arizona Department of HealthDate: 19 May 2009about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed

Young People on the Swine flu outbreak
www.bbc.co.uk...

SC may have first swine flu case
www.stuff.co.nz...

VIDEO: Middle East reacts to swine flu with infomercials, conspiracy theories
briefingroom.thehill.com...

The swine flu distraction
ourlatinamerica.blogspot.com...

Swine Flu Extends to Tokyo Area as Global Cases Exceed 10,000
www.bloomberg.com...

Japan swine flu cases near 300
www.thewest.com.au...

Japan reports 281 swine flu cases, PM urges calm
health.asiaone.com...

Malaysia Remains On High Alert For Influenza A (H1N1) - Najib
www.bernama.com...

BIO Visitors Bring Viral Preparedness to Atlanta
construction.ulitzer.com...

90 percent face mask in Taiwan unqualified: Consumers’ Foundation
etaiwannews.com

Halton reports 14 new swine flu cases
www.thespec.com...

Overseas Vietnamese tests positive with H1N1 virus
vietnamnews.vnagency.com.vn...

4 swine flu cases prompt message from Shrewsbury schools
www.telegram.com...

2 Ontarians with swine flu now in hospital
Toronto heart patient said to be on life support

www.thestar.com...

Hmmm...
Guest Column: H1N1 update to the community
www.battlecreekenquirer.com...

Flu tests on student’s kin negative
www.ekathimerini.com...

Michigan reports 175 confirmed swine flu cases
www.connectmidmichigan.com...

Harrington School remains open as swine flu makes Lynn debut
www.itemlive.com...

Health in a time of 'flu is a right, not a commodity
www.ekklesia.co.uk...

Hmmm...
As flu scare ebbs, will hand-washing dry up?
www.app.com...

Deadly pneumonia on rise
www.iol.co.za...

Flu scare won’t delay school opening -- DoH
newsinfo.inquirer.net...

Concerted efforts to address global public health crisis
english.people.com.cn...

Possible Case of Human Swine Flu in Tasmania
www.media.tas.gov.au...

Welsh health agencies on alert for swine flu cases
www.walesonline.co.uk...

Virus news is like a hurricane warning
www.journalgazette.net...

[edit on 5/21/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Influenza A(H1N1) - update 35
www.who.int...

21 May 2009 -- As of 06:00 GMT, 21 May 2009, 41 countries have officially reported 11 034 cases of influenza A(H1N1) infection, including 85 deaths.

The breakdown of the number of laboratory-confirmed cases by country is given in the following table and map.
More at Link...

# Davis Health District, Utah, USA: 3 confirmed cases. Source: Utah Office of Epidemiology Date: 18 May 20093 minutes ago from twitterfeed

# Summit Health District, Utah, USA: 36 confirmed cases. Source: Utah Office of Epidemiology Date: 18 May 20093 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Students recover from swine flu, return to respective schools
www.pioneerlocal.com...

Australia reports two new cases: Now 9
www.macaudailytimesnews.com...

Inner Mongolia school closed in swine flu scare
www.shanghaidaily.com...

Lethal MRSA-related pneumonia cases growing, new study finds
www.mcknights.com...

School briefs students on dreaded H1N1 flu
www.brunei-online.com...

All swine flu tests negative so far
www.zawya.com...:%20All%20swine%20flu%20tests%20negative%20so%20far

Regina parents meet with health officials about H1N1 flu
www.leaderpost.com...

Tale of SARS, H1N1: Once burned, twice shy
news.xinhuanet.com...

Lawrence University student, third-grader at Sunrise Elementary School in the Town of Harrison latest confirmed cases of swine flu
www.postcrescent.com...

Virus may make encore
www.yourdailyjournal.com... ake%20encore%20=&instance=home_news_lead&open=&

SCIENCE: Questions Surround Mexican Genome Project
www.australia.to...:science-questions-surround-mexican-genome-project&catid=88:in-depth

2 Israelis hospitalized for signs of swine flu
www.ynetnews.com...

1918 Flu Epidemic Worse Second Time Around
May 20, 2009
pandemicinformationnews.blogspot.com...

H1N1 virus spreads in Asia, protection wobbly
Thu May 21, 2009 2:48am EDT
pandemicinformationnews.blogspot.com...

H1N1 pandemic highlights inequities of capitalist society
www.pslweb.org...

More H1N1 cases in Wisconsin force some schools to close
www.wkbt.com...

US swine flu deaths hit double-digits
www.google.com...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
So just around 1000 new cases in one day..

Nooo No people there is nothing to worry about...

"If you have had sex with a pig, or eaten one, or been around a farmer please call our cdc hot line so we can test you, otherwise, please drink lots of fluid and get some sleep, you are fine..."

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

*I think* the Scarecrow from Oz is in charge...

WHO hesitates to declare pandemic
www.channelnewsasia.com...

H1N1 flu must be global before Phase 6 - WHO chief
www.reuters.com...

# Weber-Morgan Health District, Utah, USA: 3 confirmed cases. Source: Utah Office of Epidemiology Date: 18 May 20094 minutes ago from twitterfeed

# Wasatach Health District, Utah, USA: 1 confirmed case. Source: Utah Office of Epidemiology Date: 18 May 20094 minutes ago from twitterfeed

# Utah Health District, Utah, USA: 6 confirmed cases. Source: Utah Office of Epidemiology Date: 18 May 20094 minutes ago from twitterfeed

# Southwest Health District, Utah, USA: 3 confirmed cases. Source: Utah Office of Epidemiology Date: 18 May 20094 minutes ago from twitterfeed

# Southeastern Health District, Utah, USA: 2 confirmed cases. Source: Utah Office of Epidemiology Date: 18 May 20094 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Health Department checks out five individuals exposed to A/H1N1
english.vietnamnet.vn...

EDITORIAL: Avoid 'crying wolf' on flu
www.scindependent.com...

Animal rights activists blame filthy factory farms for swine flu
www.earthtimes.org...

Japan mask-maker stocks climb as flu comes to Tokyo
www.reuters.com...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963

Influenza A(H1N1) - update 35
www.who.int...

21 May 2009 -- As of 06:00 GMT, 21 May 2009, 41 countries have officially reported 11 034 cases of influenza A(H1N1) infection, including 85 deaths.

The breakdown of the number of laboratory-confirmed cases by country is given in the following table and map.
More at Link...

WHO Data - ACTUAL - As of 06:00 GMT, 21 May 2009

Date - Confirmed - Deaths - (Countries) - Mortality%

27/04 - 73 - 7 - (4) - 9.59%
28/04 - 105 - 7 - (7) - 6.67%
29/04 - 148 - 8 - (9) - 5.41%
30/04 - 257 - 8 - (11) - 3.11%
01/05 - 367 - 10 - (13) - 2.72%
02/05 - 658 - 17 - (16) - 2.58%
03/05 - 898 - 20 - (18) - 2.23%
04/05 - 1085 - 26 - (21) - 2.40%
05/05 - 1490 - 30 - (21) - 2.01%
06/05 - 1893 - 31 - (23) - 1.64%
07/05 - 2371 - 44 - (24) - 1.86%
08/05 - 2500 - 44 - (25) - 1.76%
09/05 - 3440 - 48 - (29) - 1.40%
10/05 - 4379 - 49 - (29) - 1.12%
11/05 - 4694 - 53 - (30) - 1.13%
12/05 - 5251 - 61 - (30) - 1.16%
13/05 - 5728 - 61 - (33) - 1.06%
14/05 - 6497 - 65 - (33) - 1.00%
15/05 - 7520 - 65 - (34) - 0.86%
16/05 - 8451 - 72 - (36) - 0.85%
17/05 - 8480 - 72 - (39) - 0.85%
18/05 - 8829 - 74 - (40) - 0.84%
19/05 - 9830 - 79 - (40) - 0.80%
20/05 - 10,243 - 80 - (41) - 0.78%
21/05 - 11,034 - 85 - (41) - 0.77%

An increase of 791 (12.2%) of confirmed cases since yesterday
An increase of 5 (7.6%) deaths since yesterday

An average 24.6% increase of confirmed cases each day
An average 11.9% increase of deaths each day

WHO - Influenza A(H1N1) - update 35

The breakdown of the number of laboratory-confirmed cases by country is given at source.

Country - Cases - Deaths - (increase of confirmed,deaths from previous day)

Argentina - 1 - 0
Australia - 3 - 0 (+2,0)
Austria - 1 - 0
Belgium - 5 - 0
Brazil - 8 - 0
Canada - 719 - 1 (+223,0)
Chile - 5 - 0 (+1,0)
China - 8 - 0 (+1,0)
Colombia - 12 - 0 (+1,0)
Costa Rica - 20 - 1 (+11,0)
Cuba - 4 - 0 (+1,0)
Denmark - 1 - 0
Ecuador - 1 - 0
El Salvador - 6 - 0 (+4,0)
Finland - 2 - 0
France - 16 - 0 (+1,0)
Germany - 14 - 0
Greece - 1 - 0
Guatemala - 4 - 0 (+1,0)
India - 1 - 0
Ireland - 1 - 0
Israel - 7 - 0
Italy - 10 - 0 (+1,0)
Japan - 259 - 0 (+49,0)
Korea, - 3 - 0
Malaysia - 2 - 0
Mexico - 3892 - 75 (+244,3)
Netherlands- 3 - 0
New Zealand- 9 - 0
Norway - 3 - 0 (+1,0)
Panama - 69 - 0 (+4,0)
Peru - 3 - 0 (+2,0)
Poland - 2 - 0
Portugal - 1 - 0
Spain - 111 - 0(+4,0)
Sweden - 3 - 0
Switzerland- 1 - 0
Thailand - 2 - 0
Turkey - 2 - 0
UK - 109 - 0 (+7,0)
USA - 5710 - 9 (+241,2)

Total - 11,034 - 85

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
reply to post by severdsoul

*I think* the Scarecrow from Oz is in charge...

OR THE LION FROM OZ LOL

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

As always, thank you so much eco for sharing your intel.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
you realise that if yesterday we had 10,k or so and now we have 11k or so thats a 10% increase give or take in the 'confirmed cases' in one day..
So that means that that 1.5 mil they are admiting to as possible effected just jumped 150k possible infected in one day. Now thats at their numbers, we know its more.
So at this rate since the mutatuion what kind of numbers are we going to be looking at by Monday, or next friday? Let alone July 4 when everyone in the u.s. will decide to get together and watch wasted money go up in smoke.

memorial day may have a new meaning before all this is over.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
H1N1 cases cross 11,000
www.straitstimes.com...

News briefs from around Kentucky at 4:58 a.m. EDT
www.kentucky.com...

Still no confirmed swine flu cases in Wales
www.flintshirechronicle.co.uk...

NJ school closes after student gets swine flu
www.philly.com...

USU scientists studying swine flu
hjnews.townnews.com...

• IPR and Biotechnology
iitrade.ac.in...

Help develop new medicines — Arroyo
www.mb.com.ph...

Central Schools chief recommends adding five days
www.statesmanjournal.com...

Every1l0vescoco: I'm so sick right now it better not be the swine flu I have a fever and I should be resting instead I'm twittering lol less than 20 seconds ago from mobile web

djrinko: I'm going to Osaka tomorrow... Swine flu? yeah, maybe. haha~ 2 minutes ago from web

grgdhiraj: I see #H1N1 influenza A data for China is different in @whonews & in #wolframalpha :s Which information is correct? 4 minutes ago from TwitterFox

davidnakamura: crowd sourcing this one: seems like everyone in tokyo is wearing a surgical mask to protect from swine flu --should i? 3 minutes ago from web

# Vietnam-bound tourist tests positive for swine flu in Korea #swineflu #h1n1about 3 hours ago from web

# At a Queens hospital, officials erected a tent outside to handle the crowd of visitors fearful of the H1N1 influenza virus #swineflu #h1n1about 3 hours ago from web

# 2 Japanese schoolgirls, who have swine flu, attended a mock conference in NYC with 2,300 students from around the world #swineflu #h1n1about 4 hours ago from web

# The CFR is 0.77% which is still about x4 the death rate of the pandemics of 1957 and '68 (see table) so it is very potent #swineflu #h1h1less than a minute ago from web
www.peterosborn.com...

# However, the longterm and 5day averages are identical 517 and today's 791 new cases is far above that so the trend is clear #swineflu #h1n12 minutes ago from web

The overall growth of cases continues, and is mildly exponential. No sign of slowing down, contrary to official PR #swineflu #h1n12 minutes ago from web

new topics

top topics

<< 418  419  420    422  423  424 >>

join