It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 409
<< 406  407  408    410  411  412 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
5/20 Update

I'm sorry for the "teaser" post, I had made this post when the info came through and then remembered we have a couple of parents watching over sick kids and the last thing they needed at 3 a.m. was for me to make them even more afraid. I was just trying to fill in the post I'd already made and didn't think it would bother anyone.

The Doctors Speak Out
We've been reaching out to certain "key" Doctors to get the real, first hand intel from the front lines even going back to Doctors at the Clinicia in La Gloria and over the past few days, ER Doctors in hospitals we know are seeing infected patients.

The Doctors we talked to all had the same story to tell and it's not what we hoped to hear. In fact, the message hits a little close to home in my case.

1. The long time line arises once again
  • Patients all have same "nasty" cough but vary in seriousness of condition
  • Fevers are the exception, most have sub-normal temps
  • Body aches, some very severe
  • Many have been sick for over a month, the virus just keeps re-occurring in them.
  • Some are barely ill, they seem to have a "mild" infection
  • Most patients are past 48 hours and do not get Tamiflu
  • We are not allowed to test anyone except patients being hospitalized
    (One Dr found they weren't even reporting cases for close to a month due to a mis comprehension of the CDC guide lines).

One Dr said patients he warns to quarantine themselves, avoid work and school laugh in his face and tell him they "can't do that".

Given the description of the long time line variant matches my own condition perfectly, I wanted to know what happens to these patients. The only response I was able to get was that so far, none of them are recovered from the virus. There is concern they will keep getting re-infected until they finally acquire pneumonia.

Since the virus seems to be "coming back" in my case I started Tamiflu within the first 24 hours and will see it through. My Dr contacts felt it was worth a try, that if the viral load in my system is low enough when the re-infection takes place it might knock it out.

The MRSA media blitz is the replacement for "underlying conditions". No doubt, 110% complete bull #

Some follow up questions are out, if we get a response I'll post a revised update.

• posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:31 AM
    link   
    Good Day Hx3 and all.......It was a busy 9 hours here on the thread.........Some very good post of intel..

I feel for amatrine....
    But this is a typical story that I feel possibly reaches hundreds of thousands if not a million poeple by now in the US.

Personally I have had enough..
    We all know this is about money and greed at the expense of our loved ones.....

Luckily I feel 80% better today.......No low temp, slight congestion, clear airways with some energy this am....

Now to the issue:

The problem is that physicians/hospitals are taking orders from the CDC who gets there orders from the Gov (in the U.S.).........

If you look on the economic side, our Government is operated by a bunch of criminals.........we should expect no less from these elitist when our health is concerned.........especially when depopulation is a key word in their vocabulary.....

So what do we do?? Are we all going to sit here on ATS waiting for one of us here to post they just lost a child or family member?

Ecoparity has great inside intel........I only have one souce in the CDC and get updated about once a week....but I do have several sources at the DHS level and I don't like what I hear there......Several others have great sources as well but intel is only a heads up to the truth.........

What good is intel if in your neighborhood or town..... 1/2 or 3/4 of the people die?

Yes, ATS is a conspiracy site, but we all linked here on this thread looking for the truth and seeking a better perspective to this flu issue. Many have brought privileged information revealing a dark picture while others have provided personal stories and kept this thread updated with news feeds from around the wourld.............

Many members have posted that they have called WHO or emailed CDC.......and we know the responses they received.............

Many like myself have posted personal stories of what hospitals and physicians are telling us in our communities.....

One voice is always ignored............Many voices combined to create one unified voice always gets attention...........

This is not like the other threads here on ATS........Its no longer just a conspiracy.........people are sick and they are dying........

I am not sure how everyone here feels about this topic.........but I am not one to be passive.........

This is going to affect everyone here on ATS...........

I am not sure if or what could be organized here on ATS and what it could achieve.........I just know sitting and doing nothing accomplishes nothing.

ATS just started the press corps..............So I know the site owner is interested in a journalistic format.........

I feel we could make a difference somehow if we were really united as one voice........if not only to bring awareness to the issue.......

Those were my thoughts...

I hope everyone has a good day......

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:33 AM
    link   
    reply to post by windwaker

did you see this one?

www.youtube.com...

well.. sorry to not believe in this "magnetical" device as the cure for anything..

However, there is a possibility that Electro magnetic currents with a certain frequency can destroy some viruses.

here is the original link:
    www.worldwidehealthcenter.net...

and what it says :

ELECTRICITY KILLS VIRUSES!

ELECTRICITY KILLS VIRUSES!
    In a remarkable discovery at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, N.Y.C. in 1990, it was shown that a minute current (50 to 100 MICRO amperes) can alter outer protein layers of HIV virus in a petri dish so as to prevent its subsequent attachment to receptor sites. (SCIENCE NEWS, March 30, 1991 page 207.) It may also reverse Epstein Barr (chronic fatigue syndrome), hepatitis, and herpes B. HIV positive users of this enclosed information may expect a NEGATIVE p24 surface antigen or PCR test (no more HIV detectable in blood) after 30 days. This is reminiscent of a well-proven cure for snakebite by application of electric current that instantly neutralizes the venom's toxicity. (LANCET, July 26, 1986, page 229.) And there may be several other as yet undiscovered or untested viruses neutralizable with this discovery.

Well, I am not sure what else is killed next to the viruses.. however it is worth trying when nothing else works..

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:37 AM
    link   

How dare they keep this from the people, how freaking dare they????

We all have the same symptoms, and I sure was told NO TEST FOR ME! As I continue to struggle to breathe, though feeling a bit better with energy and aches, the lasting nature of this cough and crap is very scary!

Eco, is there no doctors or professionals that are willing to come out with the truth anywhere? I can't help but wonder if it is forced silence or an abandon attitude since they think there is really nothing to do to stop this.

I appreciate your efforts, I know how sick you are and just wanted you to know that. red

edit: I just called our State Health Dept and asked nice calm logical questions about numbers with no tests....call this number....recording no human available. Local Health Dept same thing...after 3 transfers I get to a woman that says a nurse will have to call me back and they are all in a meeting???? It takes a nurse to answer a simple question of how can the numbers be known if doctors are INSTRUCTED NOT TO TEST! This is (oops, put a swear word in) pure cow droppings...how is that for not cussing!

[edit on 5/20/2009 by redhead57]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:43 AM
    link   
    reply to post by redhead57

well..Doctors do not perform research, so they just pass the information they are told to pass and they "execute" as thy are instructed.
    My wife had a very similar condition here in the UK , and the GP refused to have her tested. She went missing from work one week, and she is not fully recovered.. . her boss put her on "disciplinary" for missing from work ! idiots! She is still not 100% recovered but she had to go to work due the pressure from the company.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:49 AM
    link   
    reply to post by ecoparity

Thanks for the update, I think........How much Vitamin D are you taking....I beieve I remember you stating that you stopped taking D right before you became ill??

I am feeling better today.....but like you said its just going to keep coming after you until it gets you......

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:50 AM
    link   
    reply to post by tarifa37

Can you stop hamming it up with trying to tell us porkies.
    Thats just being pig ignorant.

If you can still have a laugh even when you know you may die.
    Then you've got it.Of what lifes all about.

[edit on 20/5/09 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:53 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

For those who do not recognize my avitar its the mural that was painted over at the Denver airport.........

The elitist who spreads the plague of death............and here we are....

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:56 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I thought I recognized that!

Confirmed cases of A/H1N1 flu amount to 266 in Japan
    2009-05-20 20:31:41
    news.xinhuanet.com...

Officials urge calm amid Japan swine flu outbreak
    05.20.09, 09:07 AM EDT
    www.forbes.com...

LittleMonsta: They just announced the first case of the new H1N1 virus in Tokyo area on TV like it was a natural disaster (earthquake or heavy rain) 4 minutes ago from web

makoto_au_japon: H1N1 News: 1st event in Tokyo yesterday evening, she returned to New York. Her fever is 40. his health is not bad Automatically translated from French less than a minute ago from web

PLMendoza: A 16 A-increase cases of H1N1 in Chile - El Mercurio de Antofagasta ff.im... Automatically translated from Spanish 4 minutes ago from FriendFeed

3 new cases of Kansas Swine Flu
    www.ktka.com...

Londonderry 4 year old Confirmed with H1N1 Swine Flu
    www.londonderrynh.net...

Isles' swine flu cases rise to 30
    www.honoluluadvertiser.com...

Dengue Fever Outbreak Far Worse Than Swine Flu
    ecoworldly.com...

In Chile, the birds are dying, and no one knows why
    www.miamiherald.com...

The rise in cases of suspected bird flu Sohag
    Wednesday, May 20, 2009 - 12:02
    pandemicinformationnews.blogspot.com...

[edit on 5/20/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:57 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Romanian

So much for their Hippocratic oath! If these doctors would grow a set or buy a nice set perhaps the public would be informed.

There is no doubt in my mind or heart that this is all about the economy, supply interruption, and public panic. What is so heartbreaking is these pigs are not going to be called to account, it will be another great tragedy and the PTB will try to come out like hero's for protecting the peace. Sure, there will be so many laid up sick or in the grave their job will be much easier.

I hate liars and deception more than anything else in the world and this is pure evil. I don't care what the mortality rate of this thing is, people have a damned right to know.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:12 AM
    link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
  • Many have been sick for over a month, the virus just keeps re-occurring in them.

• AHA!!!!

Sub body temp!! I freak'n knew it!
    When I went to the doctor she just wanted to know about the high temp.
    (that was 101 on day 3)
    I had a sub body temp for two days before my first symptoms.
    I had a sub body temp for two days during my first symptoms as well.
    That's about 4 days of sub body temp.

I'm on day 11. I have a little more energy.
    I'm more clear ... not as much junk in the chest.

QUESTION

- The virus just keeps reoccuring in them .... FOR HOW LONG?
    How long till this thing shakes out? Anyone know? ECO?
    edited to add - do we know what percentage of people get pneumonia?

[edit on 5/20/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:18 AM
    link   
    reply to post by ecoparity

I think your information should be shared with the MSN.
    There should be someone who works for the MSM that is not wishing to tell nothing but lies to the population.
    People have the rigth to be informed and I think we all should start a movement to demand the government and the MSM to stop hiding everything from us.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:21 AM
    link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by ecoparity

• AHA!!!!

Sub body temp!! I freak'n knew it!
    When I went to the doctor she just wanted to know about the high temp.
    (that was 101 on day 3)
    I had a sub body temp for two days before my first symptoms.
    I had a sub body temp for two days during my first symptoms as well.
    That's about 4 days of sub body temp.

I'm on day 11. I have a little more energy.
    I'm more clear ... not as much junk in the chest.

QUESTION

- The virus just keeps reoccuring in them .... FOR HOW LONG?
    How long till this thing shakes out? Anyone know? ECO?

can somebody tell me what the subtemp is ? please

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:22 AM
    link   
    Wow, this place certainly seems to have a run of bad luck! I know 0 people that are sick. Everyone in my office is fine. I've not met a single person who says they feel they have this illness, or any illness at this time. And here on this board, it seems like every other person has the swine flu!

Just out of curiosity, has anyone here who suspects they have this, been tested positive?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:22 AM
    link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
    I believe this virus has strains of HIV/Hep C. Based on the fact they used Ribavirin and Interferon to treat the assistant Principle. I just don't believe it is MRSA.

I mean, it is a hell of a lot easier to tell the world they've got MRSA than it would be to say, they've got HIV and or Hep C.

PAX that is the exact theory I have had for the last few weeks and have been working on... I too believe there is 'some' link with Human immunodeficiency virus .... I didn't want to voice it on here [although I have hinted a few times] for fear of being laughed at.... But I have been keeping notes and they all take me back to HiV.

I think if you read some of my earlier posts you will see me asking about things like CD4 counts etc etc...

HIV primarily infects vital cells in the human immune system such as helper T cells (specifically CD4+ T cells), macrophages, and dendritic cells. HIV infection leads to low levels of CD4+ T cells through three main mechanisms: firstly, direct viral killing of infected cells; secondly, increased rates of apoptosis in infected cells; and thirdly, killing of infected CD4+ T cells by CD8 cytotoxic lymphocytes that recognize infected cells. When CD4+ T cell numbers decline below a critical level, cell-mediated immunity is lost, and the body becomes progressively more susceptible to opportunistic infections.

My biggest ? is how fast this is... 20 - 60 days from infection to death?

[edit on 20-5-2009 by yzzyUK]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:27 AM
    link   

Originally posted by alysha.angel
    can somebody tell me what the subtemp is ? please

Mine was 1 - 2 degrees below normal for four days (2 days prior to symptoms and then the first 2 days having symptoms). Then it went up to 101 for a day or two.

My daughter and my husband have had a nagging cough for 6 weeks.
    My daughter had a SUB NORMAL temp for a few days at the start of the cough.

They both still have it.

I had the cough and chest congestion like them for a few weeks and then ... I got sick. I figured it was a really, really, weird cold of some kind because it didn't have the ultr-high temp like they are saying on the news but instead had the subnormal temp for 4 days.

Now ... I wonder ...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:28 AM
    link   
    Swine Flu Alert: Number Of Cases Tops 10,000

The number of confirmed swine flu cases in the world has passed the 10,000 mark for the first time, the World Health Organisation has announced.

If this has already beenposted, I do apologise. So they are revealing numbers. How about all the postings on here, with thenumber of cases in each country. Maybe someone should send the WHO the actual numbers:

Breaking News

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:30 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
    Maybe someone should send the WHO the actual numbers:

You said it.! There are thousands of kids in NY sick with it. Thousands.
    And yet if you go to the CDC site or the WHO site ...
    they say NY has something like 250.
    Their numbers are bunk.

:shk:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:30 AM
    link   
    Funeral services set for NYC's 1st swine flu death
    www.newsday.com...

Official: Closing schools in face of swine flu may not be best choice
    www.cnn.com...

School quarantine as 3 catch swine flu
    www.theage.com.au...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:31 AM
    link   
    reply to post by alysha.angel

It is when your tempature is below normal body tempature which typically falls between 96- 99 F depending on the person. Sub body tempature could range from 94 - 96 depending on what your normal body tempature is.

top topics

<< 406  407  408    410  411  412 >>

join