It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 395
<< 392  393  394    396  397  398 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I hate that y'all are sick...please feel better soon,you're appreciated my many!

I just wished there was some sort of "light" at the end of this ever-growing tunnel.
IF this continues over the Summer months here,what the hell will be the outcome this Fall?I know...a shot will fix it all,not buying it.
I'm just seeing that they'll try to push some sort of new vaccine on kids returning to school.
Long-time friend: 30 years HVAC/electrical who does many school jobs was telling me that the air-circulation/ventilation systems in MANY of the schools here in South Texas are simply put atrocious and are breeding grounds for all kinds of nasty cooties.
Seems to be that if they'd get their proverbial chit together,they'd be installing better and more efficient filters "in case" things continue as they are to help prevent the spread once school starts but I'm sure there's "no money" for this.
If it's targeting the younger ones,preventitive measures ABSOLUTELY should be started NOW and not when they are all sick and potentially dying as I see it...yeah.right.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Sorry, folks. I see HX beat me to that story!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Vaccines for this new flu are very likely to be useless. That doesn't mean Big Pharma isn't trying to cash in on the vaccine money machine, of course.
See at the site Natural News

The CDC and WHO, however, are most concerned about the coming winter in North America. The 1918 pandemic struck during the winter months, of course, hitting the population when people were most vulnerable with vitamin D deficiency.

With potentially millions of Americans carrying non-fatal H1N1 influenza into the regular winter flu season in late 2009, there is a very real chance that H1N1 genetic code could mix with various seasonal flu strains, creating a highly lethal and contagious strain that devastates the human population across the world.

It's impossible for anyone to accurately predict the risk of such a mutation occurring, but the elements are in place for precisely such a development. Importantly, should such a scenario unfold, vaccines will be totally useless because they only target whatever H1N1 strain was circulating eight months ago!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
5/19 Update

I was able to continue yesterday's conversation with a CDC / WHO source, they confirmed what we've all suspected and pretty much knew:

1. The number of deaths from the pig flu are higher than we've being told. There are a number of "mysterious" deaths within the right date range which are being re-opened. The search terms "dead in bed" I passed on are a key that leads to a great many of these, searches in local media as opposed to national / international will yield more results.

2. The CDC has a "factual" set of numbers for this pandemic. (He / She called it a "pandemic" for the first time and emphasized the word). The problem at hand is that there is a very small number of insiders who know this "factual" case and death count (minus the suspected deaths still being investigated). I haven't been given the actual count just yet, we're thinking over how to relate it in such a way that unwanted attention doesn't come down on these few people.

What's even more interesting is that as part of that discussion I proposed that there must be a growing number of politicians with access to the factual count and DC can't keep a secret unless it involves globalist plans / bribery and even have issues in those cases. I'm led to believe that even the politicians, military, state, federal reps have not been given this "factual count" but have been given a specific set of figures, updated daily which is higher than what the media is given but lower than the true figures.

Why would a very small group of CDC / WHO people keep that data to themselves and not even share it with World leaders?

3. As I related back on the 17th / 18th Japan is in bad shape. I'm told to watch Japan and neighboring countries very carefully. The WHO will begin pulling back the response implemented by the Japanese health ministry, no more border controls or large scale detection efforts.

The big picture here, the real goal is to make the WHO the central power for public health in every nation of the World, period. It's a common tactic in government to allow a crisis to fester out of control and then blame the lack of centralized power, money and resources for the big mess. Katrina worked out pretty well for FEMA and the DHS, regardless of all the blame and smelly stuff thrown in their direction. Power and money were handed to FEMA hand over fist in order to solve the "shortfall" of power and money which supposedly led to FEMA screwing the pooch.

It's also worth noting that due to economic priorities when you see a govt pull back the containment efforts right in the middle of an outbreak you can bet the real fact is that the outbreak has already passed the magic number where it can be contained. That means that even in Japan the counts we're being given are way off as usual.

Lastly,
It's worth noting that when someone is telling a lie involving numbers such as under reporting the behavioral tactic is to use a constant in order to feel "secure" in the lie. Keeping a close eye on the reported counts, especially the revisions such as when Mexico restored the dead to life overnight can be very helpful in estimating the value of "X", "X" being in all probability a percentage by which the count is being reduced.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by ecoparity]

[edit on 19-5-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Has anyone told you why Japan is in such bad shape, or even offered a possible explanation?

Also, have any of your contacts said anything more regarding possible mutations in the virus?

Thank you!
FMF

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

OK... I'm getting REALLY REALLY fecked off with this....

wtf is going on? Ar [only know as its family area] has had NO, ZERO, Nil, not even susptected cases... now this revalation today???

Why are we all just sitting about reading websites and not marching up to our local government offices and asking WHY the curtain of secrecy??

I can smell fish and it isnt just cause I live near the sea! lol

yzzyUK.......You are right!! We need to march down to our local Health Department, Government officials are who ever.........Its money over life..........We need to take control and not be controled

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Hi all!! I hope all that are sick are taking good care of themselves and if you think it is only getting worse please get to the doctor.

I am pretty lucky right now as I am unemployed (Never thought I would say that). But when I go back to work in the next few months were I was laid off I will be terrified on how to avoid this.

I informed my wife that if I get this and on the scary chance I dont make it. Dont let TPTB say I had some underlying condition and get the word out to everyone. My luck TPTB would say we are very sorry for the unfortunate death of "PCGEEK" but he had a serious underlying condition that sometimes when he laughed he peed himself and that ultimately lead to his demiss from the N1H1 virus.

Anyhow, do you think there are countries out there that won't fall to political/world pressure and continue to report actual numbers.
as fast as the numbers were rising in Japan over the weekend could they continue to report actual numbers?

Another thing that is curious is that we have got about zero info out of Russia on this flu. Do they have it and are just hiding it from the world or are they still safe?

Thanks again for all the great info!!

[edit on 5/19/2009 by pcgeek]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Thanks for the update!

Holy Chit...the implications of this are soooooo far reaching that I'm having trouble grasping all this info.

If this is fact,it's all escalated to the point of no return already as I see it,it's just how to start dealing with the fallout.

I figured Japan was already in dire straits: if you visit that part of the world for any length of time,you'll get "sick" I can almost guarentee it because of the number of people in confined spaces so I was already assuming it was much worse there than the numbers claim.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by fullmoonfairy

Has anyone told you why Japan is in such bad shape, or even offered a possible explanation?

Also, have any of your contacts said anything more regarding possible mutations in the virus?

Thank you!
FMF

Nothing on mutations, I have another big post to make but I have to leave so I'll save it for later. I'll have my iphone w/ me to read and make short replies.

Japan has been hit with tons of infections faster than they realized just like everyone else. I'm told they tested most of the teens in the country using a test that is 90% accurate and picked up 5000 new cases overnight. I don't know if that number is showing up in the media yet so if not make note and let's see if it does.

My contact is actually hopeful that Japan will handle things correctly and wants us to watch and see how they do things vs. the US and UK and also keep track of the case counts, locations (spread) and daily changes. He / She seems to think Japan will give us something closer to reality than the CDC and WHO have.

Japan will get hit so hard because they live stacked on top of each other in the cities. The trains alone will infect half the population if not more.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Thank you!
FMF

japan is not in a bad shape. They have more confirmed cases just because their government decided to reveal more realistic numbers (that doesn't mean that they are real - just closer to reality than other countries figures.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Prague: One Suspected Case Of Influenza A (H1N1) Admitted To Motol Hospital: Date: May 19, 2009 13:42 UTC Risk: Medium Ceske Noviny, ..2 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Jalisco: 38-Year-Old Female Dies of "Atypical Pneumonia" Caused by Influenza A (H1N1); 44 Additional Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirme..2 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Cambridgeshire: Two New Confirmed Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Reported: Date: May 19, 2009 12:45 UTC Risk: Low The Evening Telegraph,..2 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Hmmm...
Flu revitalizes health district debate
ADVANCE PREPARATION: Countywide board may speed up important decisions in state of emergency
www.watertowndailytimes.com...

DOC Commish Confirms More H1N1 Cases At Rikers
Dept. Of Correction Commissioner Martin Horn Confirms At Least Several Cases Of Infection
wcbstv.com...

[edit on 5/19/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nanbei

Thank you!
FMF

japan is not in a bad shape. They have more confirmed cases just because their government decided to reveal more realistic numbers (that doesn't mean that they are real - just closer to reality than other countries figures.

I can promise you Japan will have a much higher CAR which means more cases and more deaths. I'm going out on a limb and predicting Japan will see more deaths than we have in the US, Canada and UK. I'll tell you folks why later today or tonight.
Gotta go....

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Thank you for your reply and the information. I hope you feel better soon. Sorry for the one-line; I don't want to take up too much of your time, just wanted to say thank you...

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity

It's also worth noting that due to economic priorities when you see a govt pull back the containment efforts right in the middle of an outbreak you can bet the real fact is that the outbreak has already passed the magic number where it can be contained.

The one constant from the get-go was agreement that the H1N1 swine flu Mexican outbreak could NOT be contained.

Everyone said so from the very beginning - and no one backpedaled, no one contradicted the claim.

So why?

Was it true? Did they already KNOW for sure that it couldn't be contained?

Did they want it to spread?

IMO - both are true. ...They knew it couldn't be contained because H1N1 had been spreading in the US since 1997-98, and via trade to other international locations. And H5N1 was spreading Asia.

So true - it was about a decade too late to contain the sucker. Whichever strain takes over.

The decision to let it spread was made around 2003.

In the interim, the corporate-controlled media made "overpopulation" into a huge issue, and blamed most of the world's ills on 'too many people.' ...In fact, corporate global industry is responsible for most of the world's problems. BUT. Chronic/debilitating disease is pandemic; and the economic burden of caring for people who can't work is eating up profits big time. So sick people gotta go.

It's called a Policy of Benign Neglect. They didn't actually cause the pandemic on purpose, but they knew it was happening. So they let it happen, and just didn't tell anyone but their buddies.

Unfortunately, super flu's kill young, healthy people - not the old and chronically ill. Big mistake.

- sofi

[edit on 19-5-2009 by soficrow]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Wisconsin swine flu cases soar past 700
www.wrex.com...

10 new H1N1 flu cases reported in Ind.
Tuesday, 19 May 2009, 10:31 AM EDT
www.wishtv.com...

bitmapped: WV and WY only states without swine flu cases. 1 minute ago from TwitterFon

Woman entering Tibet from Nepal tests positive for swine flu
www.nepalnews.com...

H1N1 strain in humans causes concerns over animal impacts
www.avma.org...

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity

I can promise you Japan will have a much higher CAR which means more cases and more deaths. I'm going out on a limb and predicting Japan will see more deaths than we have in the US, Canada and UK. I'll tell you folks why later today or tonight.
Gotta go....

How can we believe there are only about a hundred confirmed cases in UK? Do you think MSM and british health authorities are telling us the truth? If MSM is so trustfull we wouldn't need to ascess this site (supposedly a conspiracy forum) to get realiable information.
If numbers from european countries are real, this virus doesn't pose any threat to us and it's even milder than common flu, as said by MSM all around the world. We would be just wasting our time being here in this forum.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by xoxo stacie
One has to consider just how long the baby was actually sick before loosing it's life.

Quote from link posted by Hx

The mother told hospital personnel that the child developed a fever Monday morning and had no prior illnesses, spokesman Dario Centorcelli said. Jonathan arrived at the hospital at about 9:30 p.m. Monday with a high fever and was pronounced dead at 10:20 p.m., Centorcelli said.

So, what does she mean by "no prior illnesses"? No 'under-lying health issues' or 'not previously sick and symptoms are new or just started on Monday morning'?

If it's the latter, and it's H1N1 confirmed, then we should be scared.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
bitmapped: WV and WY only states without swine flu cases. 1 minute ago from TwitterFon

Two such remote and underpopulated states lead me to believe that they have infections that for the most part have probably not been tested for/reported. Also, I would imagine that many who would seek medical attention would flee to the better hospitals in neighboring states (at least in the case of WV.)

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

US Preparing for Possible H1N1 Swine Flu Pandemic
www.voanews.com...

~
U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius says the United States believes WHO should have the flexibility to decide this matter.

She notes the United States already is taking measures consistent with phase six. So, raising the level of alert, she says, would not trigger any additional activity.
More at Link...

Two Suspected H1N1 Flu Cases Hospitalized in Israel
www.israelnationalnews.com...

Four new swine flu cases in UK
www.breakingnews.ie...

USA Swine Flu :: the number of confirmed cases of swine H1N1 is close to the level reported for H3N2 for the entire season2 minutes ago from web

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The BBC official swine flu map is like 48 hours behind! grrrrrrrrrrr

Look news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 19-5-2009 by yzzyUK]

new topics

top topics

<< 392  393  394    396  397  398 >>

join