It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 379
<< 376  377  378    380  381  382 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
As if Alberta Canada didn't have enough problems with a pig farm being confirmed with H1N1 swine flu.
A ProMED-mail post

The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) has confirmed bovine spongiform
encephalopathy (BSE) in an 80 month old dairy cow from Alberta. No part of
the animal's carcass entered the human food or animal feed systems.

The animal's birth farm has been identified, and an investigation is under
way. The age and location of the infected animal are consistent with
previous cases detected in Canada.

This case was detected through the national BSE surveillance program, which
continues to play an important role in Canada's strategy to manage BSE.

Canada remains a Controlled Risk country for BSE, as recognized by the
World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE). Accordingly, this case should
not affect exports of Canadian cattle or beef.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'm still finding this whole swine flu thing very odd.....and the complete silence in the media in my opinion is very telling.

I've personally have heard from plenty of people complaining on a cold/flu they can't shake but it seems no one seems to think they have a swine flu because they have no fever or they aren't feeling exactly like the regular flu...but whats concerning is the length of time its lasting and this constant cycle of leaving and coming back many times multiple times in one person. This is a receipe for secondary infection cause a more severe illness down the road ie. pneumonia...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

AR Officials Investigate Possible Swine Flu Death
posted 05/17/09 1:53 pm
www.katv.com...

Little Rock - The Pulaski County Coroner’s office tells Channel 7 news they are investigating the death of a man as a possible swine flu fatality. Officials say they have not confirmed the exact cause of the man’s death, yet, but they are taking the necessary steps to determine if it is indeed a result of the H1N1 virus.

State health officials reported Friday there are at least six cases of swine flu here in Arkansas. That includes four National Guard airmen visiting from Nevada and New Jersey, a school-aged girl in Lawrence County, and a case in Saline County.

Anne Wright is the communications director for the Arkansas Department of Health. She says that, at this point, they are not confirming the cause of death. But if it is determined to be swine flu, the department will launch an investigation into how the man could have contracted the virus and if he he could have passed the disease onto others.

Wright says even if it is confirmed as a swine flu death, there is no reason for Arkansans to panic and that it could be an isolated incident.
More at Link...

World at crossroads in swine flu crisis, conference told
29 minutes ago
www.google.com...

Swine Flu Cases In The USA, Breakdown By State, 17th May, 2009
www.medicalnewstoday.com...

Pichincha, Ecuador: 1 confirmed caseSource: Pan Amercan Health OrganisationDate: 15 May, 200915 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Swine flu spread in North America may extend into summer, experts say
57 minutes ago
www.google.com...

[edit on 5/17/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by isaacbrown

Originally posted by isaacbrown
[SNIP]

I have followed this thread since day one.........I know who the posters are here that post very creditable intel.........So I am not sure what you mean by your post........I lookded back and found nothing to create your statement..........Just curious can you explain??
Thanks..

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

[Mod Edit: Removed Off Topic Quote]

[edit on 5/17/2009 by JacKatMtn]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

No mystery here babe x...just wanna to keep a record of what going on x

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

You are a very new member who has only posted on the two flu threads.....and now you want members to email you intel???

What is your reasoning to why this thread is being restricted??....

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You make one post on each of the swine flu threads.......then post telling everyone that intel is being restricted on these threads so email me..........and you post your email address which is a redflag right out of the gate.....

So what is your game plan here attempting to get members to email you when there has been no restriction of intel being with held here on the threads......?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

u2u told me off topic...now there you go x hope ya all got me mail before it stamped...off topic!!!

nup, I don't think so...

move on

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
An in-country transmission column has been added to the H1N1 table on Wikipedia, it is quite interesting to analyze and proves we are at level 6, no matter what the WHO says.
2009 h1n1 breakout - wikipedia

edit - japan displays only 1 case in country but it is already widely known that at least 50 are in country, no doubt it will be updated tomorrow.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by jonny2410]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Mods thanks for taking care of that matter..........

This member also has the same post on this thread as well and I hope you remove it too..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not saying that this poster had a motive but I have no doubt that there could be those people from certain agencies that are looking at these threads.........the intel is very soild here..

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
thankyou so much for some of the lurkers mail...most enlightening!!!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
i would be very surprised if someone here u2u'd isaac, hopefully even the lurkers can see through that?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

thankyou so much for some of the lurkers mail...most enlightening!!!

yeah right

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Good eye you got on him quick hope no one was foolish to give out there email.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The assistant principal of a Queens school who had been hospitalized with swine flu died on Sunday evening. It was the first death in New York State from the outbreak and came as city officials announced that five more Queens schools had been closed.

Link below.

First Swine Flu Death in New York

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by newguyhere2

oh god no, that poor family. The reports i read earlier were promising that he wasn't getting worse. RIP

Just goes to show what we are dealing with

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
so you want to keep this story to ya selves??? Can ya hear what the normal everyday person is saying??? I just want to help and get the truth of this story out....no disinfo person here!!! Jeeezzzzeee talk about kicking a dog when its down x on topic here?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but an Arkansas newspaper states that "A 28-year-old male who suffered "flulike symptoms" for six weeks before going to a Little Rock hospital Friday night may be the first in Arkansas to die of swine flu."

top topics

<< 376  377  378    380  381  382 >>

join