It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 357
<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

thanks, listening

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
A week or two ago Obama said that all Americans would have MANDATORY flu shots in the fall. One for regular flu and TWO for swine flu.

I haven't heard that before...do you have an external source or other documentation you can share?
Because, if this is the case, I will refuse to take them. Thanks.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

And this doesn't even account for the increases in the U.S. see: www.cdc.gov and compare with WHO's data

~

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwondery75
reply to post by ecoparity

My 'what if" question is...if this is a laboratory-manufactured hybrid strain, brought over to ANY of the locations mentioned in the path of fedayeens, which ultimately ended in San Francisco, and was packed in aerosol/spray deodorant cans...we have no idea how many there might have been. What if these cans made it into commercial distribution. Could that account for the higher number of incidences in places like Wisconsin, Illinois, and from a recent post from today, Pennsylvania??

I was more thinking along the lines of the fedayeens each having a couple of cans of deodorant with them, not necessarily putting them into commercial distribution, though that is an interesting thought. I'm more picturing them spraying it directly onto well-traveled areas and things many people would be touching. Else, they could be like suicide bombers - infecting themselves and shaking a lot of hands.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

My question .... does anyone have info on how to refuse these 'mandatory' shots?

yes I do .. I used to run an VAX FAX website a few years ago and on of the forms I had was the opt out one for the USA ..

brb

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Have you actually read anything here on ATS and other news outlets ? Have you actually sat and listened to the daily WHO briefings and the CDC commentary, etc? Obviously NOT if you can sit there and talk like there's nothing to be concerned about . And is anyone here panicking ? No, it's just a bunch of people trying to get informed and prepared in case TSHTF. I can't believe there are still people out there who think this is just some run of the mill flu virus

link   
reply to post by sonjah1

I saw him on tv when he said 'mandatory'.
I've seen clips of it on TV. I'll look to see if it was caught on Youtube.

As for the three shots ...

Info wars
Citizen Wells

Age of Autism

“I am not for selective vaccination, I believe that it will bring back deadly diseases, like polio.” - Obama .. Sept 5, 2008

Time Magazine quotes

link   
reply to post by captaintrippy

1998 Article: Word for Word / Jane's Fighting Germs; The Grim Do's and Deadly Don'ts Of Handling Chemical Attacks

DELIVERY METHODS: [In civilian settings] a commercial crop-dusting aircraft can serve as a very efficient delivery system for chemical agents. . . . A pesticide generator used to spray orchards from a pickup truck can be used successfully to contaminate large areas when loaded with the proper agent. It is known that suitcase generators have been used to contaminate individual rooms or buildings, and the classic umbrella gun has been used in assassinations. . . .

Simple aerosol generators, such as underarm deodorant spray cans, can serve as quite effective dissemination systems.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by captaintrippy]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK

My question .... does anyone have info on how to refuse these 'mandatory' shots?

yes I do .. I used to run an VAX FAX website a few years ago and on of the forms I had was the opt out one for the USA ..

brb

OK it's on my other computer but here is a link to some forms you can probably find one for you or.......

We can start a new thread on here creating links to various states forms??

I say we... Im in the UK so it would probably look weird me doing it even though half my family is American lol

www.google.com...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
And is anyone here panicking ? No, it's just a bunch of people trying to get informed and prepared in case TSHTF.

Oh please... I had a well respected long standing member of my forum 'leave' the other week because I repremanded her for saying people were panicking on the H1N1 thread I started there.... Why do 'some' individuals see discussions of the 'what if' nature as panic?

What are they afraid of?

FleaBit??

Ever travelled by airplane?

Do you stand up and slap the air stewardess that gives the emergency exit warnings for being a panic merchant?

Sorry *takes tongue out of cheek*

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintrippy

I was more thinking along the lines of the fedayeens each having a couple of cans of deodorant with them

The blog entry that ecoparity quoted is an odd one. The reference to the is especially strange since it seems to refer to a project conducted during the 1990s:

www.acpr.org.il...

Also, during the 1990s, a secret project, code named “Ibn Hayan”, aimed to produce bombs and warheads filled with anthrax germs and botulinum toxin. It was led by top Iraqi BW experts who left Iraq due to the UN inspections, and were allowed by Saddam to assist Libya. The project was directly linked to the Libyan presidency bureau. A number of organizations, including universities and laboratories attached to the ministries of agriculture and health, were engaged in making ostensibly innocent purchases of dual-use diagnostic and laboratory materials. Reportedly, mobile equipment designed to producing biological warfare agents through maintaining constant sterile environment, as well as ancillaries were purchased primarily from China, India and Serbia.

It's worth keeping an eye on but that entry smells like a HOAX to me...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

SO WHY ARE WE NOT AT A LEVEL 6
(shoulda been weeks ago).

Well .. I've picked up something.

Started Sunday.... sore throat and LOW body temp.
Moved quickly to headache, stuffed up, and Broncitis.
Up last night with almost 102 temp.
Temp is now bouncing around.

I went to the doctor. She said broncitis.

I asked about swine flu.
She just chuckled and said that if it is, then it's mild.

:shk: ugh. I'm never sick with stuff like this in May. (or june, july, aug)

don't you love it when the brush you off.

Even a mild case can go away and then come back bad later.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Here's a new Country

( Unknow region ) Poland
1 confirmed case
Source: tvn24.pl
Date: 14 May 2009

vanessav8: SOS in Panama..40 cases of the H1N1 virus in 5 days.. the 3 rd nation with mores cases in America and the 4th worldwide. 4 minutes ago from web

Hawaii Swine Flu Cases Climb
www.khon2.com...

H1N1 confirmed in Hamilton County
www.fox19.com...

Panamá: Ten New influenza A (H1N1) Cases Reported; Cumulative Total Reaches 39 Cases Nationwide. #swineflu4 minutes ago from web

AlsipMP_Library: Wonder if people are avoiding public libraries due to fears of H1N1 /swine flu? A patron just came in wearing a face mask. 3 minutes ago from web

[edit on 5/14/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I'll start a thread ... and we'll see if it takes off or not.
I think it's a good subject ....
Watch for it in the Swine Flu forum ...
Be sure to jump in ....

avoiding the mandatory vaccination

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I would be interested in a thread of that nature for sure. We disussed this at home last night for quite a while. I think I was able to finally convince my sig. other that this will become an issue sooner or later. If there is a form for Indiana, please let me know! Thanks a million!

FMF

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I'll start a thread ... and we'll see if it takes off or not.
I think it's a good subject ....
Watch for it in the Swine Flu forum ...
Be sure to jump in ....

avoiding the mandatory vaccination

Cool stuff!

Well done

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

H1N1 infects 6,500 people but not a flu pandemic-WHO
www.reuters.com...

* H1N1 flu infects nearly 6,500 people, kills 65 - WHO

* Global pandemic alert maintained at 5 out of 6

* Vaccine experts reach no conclusion about pandemic jab

GENEVA, May 14 (Reuters) - The H1N1 flu strain has not yet taken hold outside the Americas region, but the outbreak is serious and requires close monitoring, a World Health Organisation official said on Thursday.

Keiji Fukuda, acting WHO assistant director-general, said the United Nations agency was maintaining its pandemic alert at the second-highest notch of 5 despite the virus having caused 6,497 infections in 33 countries.

"If we see changes in the severity we will let the world know about that," he told a news conference. "This is an event that is serious and that requires close monitoring."

The Phase 5 designation means a pandemic is imminent.
More at Link...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

I have heard that there is a case of it in Belgium too. First case there.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

RE: “Ibn Hayan”

It's worth keeping an eye on but that entry smells like a HOAX to me...

Maybe, but the source I posted earlier that mentioned it seems pretty legit:
Janes.com

One secret programme, code-named 'Ibn Hayan', attempted to produce warheads filled with anthrax and botulinum toxin.

new topics

top topics

<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join