It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 354
<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by nanbei

Originally posted by yzzyUK

Originally posted by jonny2410

So this would imply that deaths are being covered up, or in other words given a different cause of death instead of H1N1. i.e there are more than 3 deaths in the US from H1N1 related ilnesses than is being let on?

This is entirely possible.. I know someone very well who witnessed first hand the 'wrong' cause of death being written on a death certificate in order to avoid a post mortem as the relative was travelling home that week and wanted the funeral to take place before they left...

So if it can be done for a 'flight' then it can sure as hell be done to stop a panic...

Why no one in the US media is investigating this? US is supposed to be a democracy, but what we're witnessing is pure and simple media censorship, banana republic dictatorship style.

The TV, Radio and Print news in the USA is owned by 5 of the largest, multi-national companies in the World. These same companies also own medical, defense, farming and transportation companies. The press stopped being "press" a long time ago and became pure "corporate propaganda". It makes it a lot easier to own and control the government if there is no free press to report on it.

Also, the Federal and State governments have declared states of emergency with the federal government implementing emergency plans which are being enacted for the first time. In addition to the complete suspension of the Constitution without even announcing it, the media has no choice but to cooperate and do as they are told under penalty of indefinite imprisonment or even death.

If this gets bad enough you will see people start to vanish. We're already seeing various internet sources of alternate news being taken offline with no official announcement, court orders, etc. They are taking advantage of the state of emergency to quietly settle some long held grudges.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

the accuracy of death certificates in the United States is questionable, with up to 29 percent of physicians erring both as to the cause of death and the deceased's age. About the same number incorrectly state whether an autopsy was done. Less significant discrepancies occur in listing the deceased's marital status, race, and place of birth. Death certificates of minority groups have the most errors. Only about 12 percent of U.S. physicians receive training in completing death certificates, and less than two-thirds of them do it correctly. Several do not appear to believe that completing death certificates accurately is very important. Many certificates are meaningless because physicians complete them without knowing the real cause of death. Listing "cardiopulmonary arrest" signifies nothing—everyone's heart and lungs eventually stop. The important point is why? An autopsy is often needed to answer this question. Occasionally, autopsy, pathology, or forensic findings appear after a death certificate has been completed. If it is within three years of the death in many jurisdictions, the original physician-signer need only complete an amended certificate to correct the record. Disguising deaths from alcoholism, AIDS, and other stigmatizing causes of death on death certificates is widespread. This practice appears to be more common where medical examiners' autopsy reports are part of the public record. For this reason, some states may eliminate the cause of death from publicly recorded death certificates. Physicians obscure information on some death certificates to protect a family's reputation or income, with listings such as "pneumonia" for an AIDS death or "accidental" for a suicide. Even before the AIDS epidemic, one researcher found that in San Francisco, California, socially unacceptable causes of death frequently were misreported—the most common being alcoholic cirrhosis of the liver, alcoholism, syphilis, homicide, and suicide. A similar problem with the accuracy of death certificates has been reported in Great Britain. The Royal College of Physicians of London claims that 20 percent of British death certificates incorrectly list the cause of death. In one instance, for example, the number of reported suicides at Beachy Head (a popular spot at which to commit suicide by jumping into the sea) diminished by one-third simply with a change in coroners.

SOURCE

[edit on 14-5-2009 by yzzyUK]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
We're already seeing various internet sources of alternate news being taken offline with no official announcement, court orders, etc. They are taking advantage of the state of emergency to quietly settle some long held grudges.

Seriously? Which sites?

ATS.... Do you back up the entire database daily? Just out of interest... if you do it may be pertinent to distribute copies because if what Eco is saying is true if 'they' want to shut your site down they will want to make sure you cant just upload it elsewhere... As a mutliple website owner and host/designer we make sure we have various backups of our sites... with a site like ATS I'd want to make sure some other people had copies if you know what I mean....

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
So we are really looking out to the next 2 or 3 weeks to see whether deaths increase sharply due to peunomia in those infected and now apparently "fine".

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

Swine flu death certificates
www.indymedia.org.uk...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
No because once people start saying "Hey dude... this is weird... pneumonia cases have gone up like mad"

then death certs will start saying soemthing different...

Look at the ammount of 'underlying' illnesses we have been subjected to reading about... Now Mr Trunnell has stood up and shouted "Hang on a minute you LIARS... my wife was fine!!"

Her's will be a clerical error no doubt....

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

So we are really looking out to the next 2 or 3 weeks to see whether deaths increase sharply due to peunomia in those infected and now apparently "fine".

Is there any way to track this on a national/international level? I'm thinking that most folks don't have access to that kind of data, and even those who do need it, probably don't get their updates more than quarterly... if that.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Read this in the paper yesterday:

CDC: Pregnant women should be wary of swine flu

www.usatoday.com...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by larphillips

Unfortuently and it sucks, we will only see what they want us to see unless this really blows up and we see its effects literally outside our homes.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by larphillips
Read this in the paper yesterday:

CDC: Pregnant women should be wary of swine flu

www.usatoday.com...

What a load of dangly bits!! WHY would a pregnant woman be more at risk? A healthy woman who is pregnant is no more at risk than any other time of her life. I have had pneumonia both while pregnant and not pregnant... in fact I was WORSE when not pregnant as I had double pneumonia. They also quote the Trunnel case like it validates their hsyterical claims... blah!

Pregnant women are especially at risk for complications from the H1N1 flu virus and shouldn't hesitate to use antiviral drugs if they even think they might be infected, doctors at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention say.

yeah they say a lot and most of it smells like a bulls bum!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK

Originally posted by ecoparity
We're already seeing various internet sources of alternate news being taken offline with no official announcement, court orders, etc. They are taking advantage of the state of emergency to quietly settle some long held grudges.

Seriously? Which sites?

ATS.... Do you back up the entire database daily? Just out of interest... if you do it may be pertinent to distribute copies because if what Eco is saying is true if 'they' want to shut your site down they will want to make sure you cant just upload it elsewhere... As a mutliple website owner and host/designer we make sure we have various backups of our sites... with a site like ATS I'd want to make sure some other people had copies if you know what I mean....

Several large, alternative media channels were taken off youtube without warning (and more continue to be apparently). Rense has been offline for several days after the sat audio link was "attacked". (No one can pull off the scale of internet and sat "attacks" like these other than government sources). The usual groups can pull off short term hacks and traditional DDOS for extended periods but the type of attacks these new media websites are getting are extremely sophisticated.

I hope ATS would warn me if someone came looking for my IP info but they usually show up with gag letters in hand to prevent that.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Unfortuently and it sucks, we will only see what they want us to see unless this really blows up and we see its effects literally outside our homes.

I think we would have to witness Dr Fukuda live on telly sprouting a pink tail out his (_|_) before we get any real reporting on this...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Yeah, sadly unless we have our own first-hand accounts, everything is suspect. And even then, they have a great way of making us question our own, direct experiences (just ask any UFO eyewitness.)

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Hmm Google owns Youtube and apparently [havent looked yet as have been busy] Google are collecting data from people when they search regarding their health... I've just looked on google and cant see this at all so probably mis-info

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Oh, and as far as "media blackout" updates, Drudge hasn't had a flu headline on his page since at least Tuesday... and even those were a day stale.

CNN.com's drought has been even longer.

The only place I've gotten any flu news in the past week / week-and-a-half (outside of that random "pregnant women" article in yesterday's USA Today, and it was buried under a couple pages of coverage on the American Idol finalists in the Life section) is right here.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Swine flu: Early findings about pandemic potential reported in new study (5/14/2009)
www.curingdeath.com...

More Cases of H1N1 Flu in the Valley
www.krgv.com...

Kansas now reporting 28 cases of H1N1 flu
www.abilene-rc.com...

Newton, Georgia, USA: 1 probable caseSource: Georgia Division of Public HealthDate May 13 2009about 1 hour ago from twitterfeed

Placemark 213: 1 Confirmed caseSource: Georgia Division of Public HealthDate May 13 2009about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed

Calyton, Georgia, USA: 1 probable caseSource: Georgia Division of Public HealthDate: 13 May 2009about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed

La Libertad, El Salvador: 3 confirmed casesSource: Pan American Health OrganisationDate May 13 2009about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed

Valle del Cauca, Columbia: 1 confirmed caseSource: Pan American Health organisationDat May 13 2009about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed

H1N1 flu cases, death toll rise: WHO
www.reuters.com...

Pandemic flu to dominate WHO assembly
www.reuters.com...

EU prepare for swine-flu hit media - who fail to show
news.yahoo.com...

Flu expert to address conference
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Cameoii

ABC News has an article up about the Adrian Gibbs man-made bit, including a video... www.abcnews.go.com...

"Laboratories have a lot of security from having this happen, and it's very unlikely," Ohl said of the new theory about swine flu's origin.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

H1N1- Ultimate News on influenza A - bird flu, swine flu & avian flu alerts
H1N1 USA : more than 3000 cases: Swine H1N1 Outpaces Seasonal Flu In the United States
bluefeeling.typepad.com

~
This movement of swine H1N1 into the human population is cause for concern. The increase over seasonal flu may be driven by the avian PB2 gene in the swine isolate. Position 627 is E, which favors growth at the higher body temperature of birds. Seasonal flu has a K at position 627, which allows for more rapid replication at a lower temperature, which is consistent with the internal temperature of a human nose in the winter.

The presence of avian PB2 may offer a selective advantage over the summer, when seasonal flu falls to barely detectable levels. However, the swine H1N1 that moves south in the upcoming months will be growing under colder conditions, which may favor the acquisition of E627K though reassortment or recombination. This change could create a more virulent H1N1 in the fall in the northern hemisphere.

Thus, the swine H1N1 may be launching a two virus strategy. The H1N1 with avian PB2 will dominate in the northern hemisphere over the summer, while the H1N1 in the southern hemisphere will acquire E627K and establish dominance during the winter months.

Thus, the spread of H1N1 is in high gear, as WHO debates if a swine H1N1 is a swine H1N1 and if a pandemic at phase 6 is really at phase 6.

Swine H1N1 doesn't read WHO press releases.

It just gains transmission efficiencies via homologous recombination.
More at Link...

[edit on 5/14/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I received some new information from my CDC source this am..........We are on the right track from our discussion here on the thread......

This I can add:

Most viruses live in a host for up to 30 days.........This new strain is living up to 45 days presently and I was told that they have fears it could mutate to live up to 60-90 days.......

It is mutating constantly which makes it very difficult to pin down. They have no real idea of where this thing is headed........

They are seeing this virus attack first in a mild form then reattacking again weeks later against weak areas of the immune system.......

This virus can live on objects up to 36 hours........(This was stressed to me....)

The death rate and infection rate is being covered up as we already know.......Secondary infections are being listed as the cause of death......

They feel/know that the virus is lab made.........The who, when and where would not be revealed at this time......

The U.S. Gov is controlling the talking points of the CDC media releases.....(imagine that)

The gov is keeping everything hush hush to avoid panic...........(I think its more about trade and commerce)

They are still in phase I and II with this virus...........phase III could come sooner than later.........They feel mid to late summer instead of the typical fall months......

Again I was told "NO VACCINES"........Antibodies "ONLY" for the secondary...........

We have been dead on with what we thought has been going on with this virus on this thread.........What startled me is the information of the life span of the virus..........45 days in the host and possibly looking at 60-90......Also the life span on an object..36hours..........

This virus is setting itself up to be a massive killer if it mutates to that level.....Due to its life span no one will be able to hide............not to mention if it starts jumping from mammal to mammal......

If I forget something I will add

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

thanks for your new info, that is really worrying.
The fact the gov is covering up deaths tells you this is very serious. Also the fact it re-attacks the immune system after a while is what we have been talking about for little over a week now.

new topics

top topics

<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join