It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 329
<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Well, Swine Flu was never mentioned but he said he needed to be away from populated areas by March - when Swine Flu first broke out. Without digressing too much, I shall literally U2U the background of his claims from 2006.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I have good news! My husband, is feeling much better! His symptoms have started to subside! Breathing has eased, not coughing as much and he no longer has a fever. I feel so blessed.

After analyzing the data regarding false negatives involved with the rapid test, I am quite certain that he does indeed have the H1N1 virus, based on symptoms alone.

Whether or not we are out of the woods, I don't know. I cannot and will not live my life in fear! With that said,
I will be in prayer that my 'kidletts do not contract the virus!!

Thank you again for your compassion and providing me with vital information. I will keep researching and sharing as I gain insight into the current global situation we are all facing!

Sincerely,
Pax

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
the dark nights case is intresting indeed..The future is very uncertain..

If we know that that this strain is a bridge,wich it is...then why hasnt any main stream news made an attempt to inform the lemmings of the world??

OOPPs...Dumb question..

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by winotka

Thank you for this article...As I am from Tennessee and am glad to see news form my area...

This part of the article seems to go along with some of what is happening now in my opinion...How things are being down played...(lied about...)For the good of the economy basically...

This last article said 400 powder plant workers remained hospitalized, but that fatalities were "proportionately low." It's possible that the severity was understated by officials at the time to downplay the effects on a vital war industry.

A more current report placed the final death toll in Nashville at 429 and in Old Hickory at 465. The Mexican community there was the most affected. Mexican workers had been imported to build the plant and work there while American men were away fighting.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Funny how...the Mexican community was most affected during this flu out break too...

They had been IMPORTED IN to build the plant and work there while American men were away fighting...

Strange hugh...???

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by aramaki

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
That's because they are only seeing H2H in people returning from Mexico and passing it on to people close to them. They are not yet seeing H2H in the wider community, which I guess means something like person A passes it to person B who passes it to person C who passes it to person D etc ...Fukadu 2 days ago explained they want to see more "sustained" spread before going to level 6

exactly! the article says the gov. is doing this, they are trying to find person C

Person C found in Brazil. The mother of the guy that contracted the swine flu from a friend that contracted it in Mexico is now also sick

link

[edit on 9-5-2009 by aramaki]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well great. I never get sick. Yesterday evening my throat started hurting and I felt kind of "off". Woke up around 4am with chills, chest congestion and nausea. I actually vomited twice.

Today throat is better, but chest congestion isn't ..I'm coughing alot. And VERY achey in my lower back...laying on a heating pad right now. I just picked up an antibiotic for a tooth infection and am hoping it will help my chest clear up too.

I'm so disappointed...was supposed to have company over for a cookout tonite and then we have brunch plans with the family in the morning for Mother's Day. I honestly just want to sleep whatever I have off.

Most likely (I hope) that I don't have Flu A, but I can't help but feel a little nervous because my 12 year old has been exposed to me.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Is the thread still on here to read...you have me curious now...lol

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sapphirearaidia

Speaking of H5N1-

www.oregonlive.com.../base/national-12/1241685924200410.xml&storylist=health

It's low pathenogenic(mild form?) and will take 21 days to decontaminate.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinkpixiexx

This board ain't big enough for TWO Pixies

Only kidding, greetings fellow Pixie

I've found the thread for you, not sure quite what to make of it but he was an established member when he wrote this so I don't think he was making it up....

read here

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Oh, it's staying in the back of my mind. I wish I could block it, but ignorance isn't bliss. As someone's signature says, what your mother...

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

I've just found this on another thread, I hope it's okay to quote someone elses post from another thread...?

Post is from someone called scott_gui who posted on this thread:

"I believe that the Swine flu is a small false alarm that will be followed up by the big one. The government first has to finish the National Health Information Network (NHIN) National Health Information Network

Once the network is finished it will be a one-two punch, which one first, who knows. But one will be the world economy collapses and the dollar bill will make for poor toilet paper and the other is a REAL pandemic will erupt. Both of those together will have the world population FREAKED OUT like a Katrina victim waving from a roof top. And the government will step in and bring everyone into their network and start the workings of a one world government. And all of this will be for our own benefit and all of the sheeple will praise government for saving them.

I ask you, how will the government create a Health and Banking record for you and associate with you as the person? Social security number? Thumb print scan? First, Middle, Last Name? No to all of these, for they are not ubiquitous (i.e. immigrants and other nation's citizens do not have SS#) or completely inefficient on such a large scale. The only way is to be assigned a Citizen of the World ID number and it will have to be placed on your person, most likely with an implantable RFID chip and then followed up with the IBM's UPC barcode system tattooed on your hand in UV ink, when the RFID chips are determined to not be scalable to such a high degree.

Will you take the mark so that you can buy your happy meal? A scared populace who fear for their life will line up for miles to get their life saving flu shot and get their C.W. ID number so that they can go buy food. "

END QUOTE

The United States Department of Health and Human Services awarded contracts totaling $18.6 million to four groups of health care and health information technology organizations to develop prototypes for a Nationwide Health Information Network (NHIN) architecture for the United States. The contracts awarded to these four consortia are hoped to move the nation toward the President's goal of personal electronic health records by creating a uniform architecture for health care information that can follow consumers throughout their lives.

Read more at the link I gave. It ties in well with your comment about using the fisrt wave to gather people's health and personal data .......

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by winotka

Here is a link for anyone who wants to read it...

www.oregonlive.com.../base/international-2/1241770854228570.xml&storylist=international

Top flu expert warns of a swine flu-bird flu mix
5/8/2009, 12:15 a.m. PDT
MARGIE MASON
The Associated Press

(AP) — MEXICO CITY - Bird flu kills more than 60 percent of its human victims, but doesn't easily pass from person to person. Swine flu can be spread with a sneeze or handshake, but kills only a small fraction of the people it infects.

So what happens if they mix?

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Then wiki has lots of good information about H5N1...link...

en.wikipedia.org...

Billions of U.S. dollars are being raised and spent to research H5N1 and prepare for a potential avian influenza pandemic. Over ten billion dollars have been spent and over two hundred million birds killed to try to contain H5N1

Many individuals have stockpiled supplies for a possible flu pandemic. One of the best known experts on H5N1, Dr. Robert Webster, told ABC News he had a three month supply of food and water in his house as he prepared for what he considered a reasonably likely occurrence of a major pandemic

The Wiki article has a lot of good information on it...

It just seems very possible...

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I already think of you as the pixie, don't worry lol...Have you seen the lights of vaden?
I think of the other one as pink(my fave color).

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by winotka

What are "the lights of vaden"

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

Originally posted by pinkpixiexx

This board ain't big enough for TWO Pixies

Only kidding, greetings fellow Pixie

I've found the thread for you, not sure quite what to make of it but he was an established member when he wrote this so I don't think he was making it up....

read here

Interesting that this thread was brought up because I asked for it to be re-opened a few months ago when lost of things began falling from the sky and lights were seen. Remember all the 'meteor' debris and the satellite collision? Dark Knight has also mentioned about that kind of scenario being the time things began and he'd be leaving.

Curious that his thread has once again been bought up. At first I was really skeptical at what he'd written but then things began to happen just as he'd said and I began to think hmmmm.

Now I'm going to go and read it again with the thought to remember that sometimes the truth can be stranger than fiction.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

thanks for the link ...working my way through it...seems interesting so far..
also ...I read your thread on Astological similarities to 1918 pandemic which is also very interesting!
big wave to fellow pixie lol

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
About 500 hogs have been culled on a pig farm in central Alberta where the herd was found to be infected with the new swine flu virus.

Authorities in Edmonton said the decision to cull the animals came after discussions between the producer and federal and Alberta officials.

They said it was the best course of action for the welfare of the herd and that it eased overcrowding conditions on the farm.

The entire herd of 1,700 pigs remains under quarantine. Health officials said because of the quarantine the producer was unable to ship hogs to market and as a result the farm had reached maximum capacity.

From flutracker.com

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
A very good and suprisingly balanced article:

"The thing that's keeping me up at night right now is that feeling of dodging the bullet, in the sense that people are taking a sigh of relief too soon," the CDC's Besser told the AP.

In swine flu, key moments and decisions lie ahead

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

It's lyrics to a song...did you fall from a shooting star
one without a permanent scar...
Drops of Jupiter by Train

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by winotka

The link takes me to a page that says I can't watch it in my country...oh well, I'll google it tomorrow. Am off to bed to read about ancient Venusian visitors now, night all

new topics

top topics

<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join