It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

Missing and dead scientists, missing vials of viruses, "accidental" inclusion of live viruses sent to labs in various countries, some well documented instances of attempts to deliberately create and unleash dangerous diseases in the past , companies being prosecuted for mixing deadly chemicals into vaccines , massive stocks of Tamiflu due to expire and so on.....

Great post. Starred.

All this stuff is real and true. Also, decades ago, analysts flagged the potential for agri-businesses to create and unleash plant and animal plagues to gain 'competitive advantage' - and described the danger of corporate terrorists creating 'bioweapons' as being far more significant than that from political terrorists. [More money, way better facilities, existent supportive infrastructure for production and distribution, etc.]

Especially considering the epidemic of dead microbiologists, it is clear something has been going on for a good while. But what?

IMO - a lot of people have done a lot of really stupid # over the past century - and it got out of control long ago. The threats to human life were considered "acceptable collateral damage" and conveniently served the agenda for Big Pharma profitability, as well as the eugenicists' depopulation agenda (in play since the late 1800's btw).

it is no secret they want to depopulate the planet, have more control over the masses, centralize world government /currency, get rid of independent farmers and so forth....a pandemic would catapult results forwards in so many departments.

True. But note that this particular virus does NOT have a high fatality rate, ...while the technology DOES exist to
a. Create a lethal virus;
b. Target its spread to kill specific populations according to genetic ID.

Why would 'they' pull their punches?

Why would they "wait" for mother nature to create something potentially lethal when they can pick and choose a time to unleash something themselves

Good question. And don't forget, the technical capabilities to create plagues and pandemics has existed for decades. ...Why would they wait?

....without a helping hand, a pandemic due to mother nature may not have evolved for another few decades.

Our entire economic system IS a helping hand - Virtually every industry modifies the environment to promote mutation and the evolution of potentially lethal new viruses, bacteria and other microbes.

We're incredibly lucky that a lethal plague didn't hit 10 or 20 years ago.

I think that now we are facing something that really could advance their aims tenfold ,

Absolutely.

the "theory" of a depopulation agenda is more of an immediate threat than some asbtract and remote conspiracy theory anymore.

Oh yeah. It is.

And the idea that it's occurring as a result of "benign neglect" rather than direct intervention doesn't change that fact - it's real and it's happening.

there is alot of denial to be expected.

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water - and don't forget that 'likemindedness' comes in many shapes and sizes.

sofi

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Being a micro biologist is the most dangerous job in the World....
Those scientists were all involved with two areas of research:
1. Aeroclave / Virus Shield - One is a method to stop the spread of viruses by stopping the ability for them to spread without close contact between a host and infectee. The other is a universal vaccination that prevents infection by any virus now and in the future. TPTB aren't worried about releasing bio agents because they're immune even if the released agent is able to mutate.

2. Genetic specific bio weapons.

Humans have a mental illness which is hard coded in our lizard brains. The symptoms of the illness display themselves in all sorts of ways, the worst of which is what makes people who have power, wealth and privilege alleviate the guilt they feel by convincing themselves that they are somehow "better" than those who do not share the same station in life. It goes beyond intelligence, luck, skills. They take on the belief that they are superior life forms able to subjugate those of lessor standing. Every negative in society is the fault of these lessor beings and the solution to everything would be to have less of them. A political system that empowers these lessor beings or God forbid gives them equal standing is doomed and any action taken to eliminate these two legged "vermin" serves the greater good.

This illness is not just suffered by the millionaires and politicians. We all have it and we all engage in the resulting behavior to some extent. It forms the basis of racism, sexism and elitism. The King despises his butler, the butler despises the cook and the cook despises the gardener. We don't all practice it in the same way but we all practice it in some manner. We even enact these behaviors against people we see as equals or even above us but within reach when followers of one political persuasion despise an opposite political persuasions followers and assign to them labels which question their intelligence, morality and character when in truth there is no political group active in this World which is not enabling the illness and serving to subjugate it's followers.

The problem we face is that the higher up the chain you go the more people fall beneath you and the power to actually act on this in it's worst form is available to these few sitting at the top of the pyramid. Take away a higher power for them to answer to and they are able to enact eugenics, genocide, holocaust....

The people who control the top tier of World finance and politics openly write about how much they wish to give in to this impulse and how proud they are to be acting on it. The people who educated and influenced them formed legions of organizations, think tanks, foundations and so on which all serve to carry out the unleashing of the most perverse manifestation of the neurosis.

For those who don't believe your Queen, President, Member of Parliament, Senator or Inn Keeper want to erase you and everyone like you from the face of the Earth I encourage you to do some research and read the books written by the political and scientific elite. The "green" movement has allowed them to step into the light and express the dementia quite proudly.

As for methodology? Bio weapons, sterilization, war and famine make up the eugenics all star parade. This pig flu is not "it" as in the "big one" meant to wipe out 90% of the "breeders and useless eaters" as they like to call you. It's the first step of this phase and is being used as a test for the deadlier agents to follow. We haven't had a pandemic in modern times to learn from, after all.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
These numbers are very scary and the lack of any information about this is worse. In our town today is the yearly Lilac Festival with the parade and all the vendors, it is a week long affair. People come from all over the world to see the Lilacs in Highland park! Nice breeding ground for stuff don't you think?

Cosmic Pixie that post was very thoughtful and sadly likely very true.

Pax I am thinking of you and pretty sure with your medical knowledge they aren't going to get around you easily. Fight the good fight!

I have had cnn running in the background for about an hour and a half and have not seen one thing on the mongrel flu yet! This is a gimmick, it just has to be. You know how they use the old War of the World broadcast to justify not coming clean on UFO's, same mindset here.

ecoparity I completely agree with you, there is not going to be much coverage or serious public information until the whole damn world is loaded with this crap. What a lovely world we live in, so much for public safety!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Is it possible that with the mix of viral dna found in this bug that it has been put together in a way that people will go through one infection after another.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Thanks for a well thought out response.
We don't really understand much about this new virus at the moment, it may well go on to be the killer people fear. Even if it doesn't have a high mortality rate %, it could prove to be so infectious that hundreds of millions could get infected and die simply because of being unable to get proper health care in time due to hospitals being overwhelmed with patients.

There could also be reasons we haven't yet considered as to why TPTB might want to introduce a virus in two stages rather than one all out initial catastrophic release. They are strategists after all, so there could be benefits for them orchestrating a slower -release type of virus over something that is immediately "full on".

Given all the circumstancial evidence suggesting this may well have been deliberately fashioned, I can't totally dismiss the theory that this was indeed planned , that instead it is simply a product of mother nature (which just happens to come at a most convenient time for so many reasons ).

We might expect them not to pull their punches but what if there are reasons for them to do exactly that ? Maybe someone reading all this can offer up some ideas, my brain is a bit saturated right now to think properly

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by blc4r4

Is it possible that with the mix of viral dna found in this bug that it has been put together in a way that people will go through one infection after another.

The natural flu virus can create that effect already. Another study completed not too long ago found that the flu virus leaves you prime for secondary infections, especially respiratory ones such as pneumonia.

What's really cranking on my nut is the numerous other bugs going around right now and the way they "favor" each other if the desired effect is to kill people. You have a strange flu that has the nerds at CDC doing
, another H3N2 flu which is also pretty nasty and doesn't seem to know the flu is out of style until the fall season comes around and a variety of upper respiratory infections, (severe cold, allergies, bacterial and viral pneumonia).

It's like the "perfect storm" of infectious diseases.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

On the binary agent theory - it gets even better if the first component is also being used to gather intelligence on the targets. They have a lot of samples now to study for mutation and interaction with host DNA. Give them some supercomputer time in a month or so and they could come back with some really wicked #e.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This article mostly shows headlines from when the Spanish flu hit-

www.tennessean.com...

It said a lot of things we're noticing. Wash your hands and it's really not that bad. What's your reaction to the last 2 sentences of the last paragraph?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Breaking News: 8 New cases of swine flu reported in the UK!! 2 Adults + 6 Children. Dep of Health Released this report to the news network.

Will post the link once I have it.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Man, D4rk Kn1ght's view on this would be interesting. Another thread has made me considering what he said in relation to Swine Flu.

Hmmm.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This thread is so large, so if this was posted already--my apologies. I am so glad that that the CDC was on this some time ago. Good thing they are so prepared--maybe they were?

This is an official
CDC HEALTH ADVISORY

Distributed via Health Alert Network
Friday, December 19, 2008, 11:50 EST (11:50 AM EST)
CDCHAN-00279-2008-12-19-ADV-N

CDC Issues Interim Recommendations for the Use of Influenza Antiviral Medications in the Setting of Oseltamivir Resistance among Circulating Influenza A (H1N1) Viruses,
2008-09 Influenza Season

Although influenza activity is low in the United States to date, preliminary data from a limited number of states indicate that the prevalence of influenza A (H1N1) virus strains resistant to the antiviral medication oseltamivir is high. Therefore, CDC is issuing interim recommendations for antiviral treatment and chemoprophylaxis of influenza during the 2008-09 influenza season. When influenza A (H1N1) virus infection or exposure is suspected, zanamivir or a combination of oseltamivir and rimantadine are more appropriate options than oseltamivir alone. Local influenza surveillance data and laboratory testing can help with physician decision-making regarding the choice of antiviral agents for their patients. The 2008-09 influenza vaccine is expected to be effective in preventing or reducing the severity of illness with currently circulating influenza viruses, including oseltamivir-resistant influenza A (H1N1) virus strains. Since influenza activity remains low and is expected to increase in the weeks and months to come, CDC recommends that influenza vaccination efforts continue.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by EDteach

This is what I found-

www.pediatriccareonline.org...

Through the whole piece, influenza is highlighted.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
May, 9, 2009 www. Japanese authorities scrambled Saturday to track travelers who arrived on the same flight as three people diagnosed with the country's first confirmed cases of swine flu. Australia also joined the ranks of affected countries with its first confirmed case.

Authorities in Tokyo quarantined a high school teacher and two teenage students who returned Friday from a school trip to Canada after they tested positive at the airport.

In the Canadian province of Alberta, the chief medical officer on Friday confirmed the death of a woman infected with the virus. The woman, who was in her 30s and had other health problems, died April 28.

Officials said she had not left the country recently, but could not confirm whether she was in contact with anyone who had recently returned from Mexico, where swine flu has hit hardest. Dr. Andre Corriveau, Alberta's chief health officer, said 300 people who attended the woman's wake were being monitored for signs of the illness.

The World Health Organization has said based on past outbreaks, it is possible that a third of the world's population, or about 2 billion people, could become infected if this outbreak turns into a two-year pandemic. Independent experts agreed it was possible but pointed out that many would not show any symptoms.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by EDteach

i'm not sure if this has been posted either....
and i'm not sure how credible this is...just thought i'd throw it out there...
youtube.com video...

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
# US: CDC Confirms 2,254 Human Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) in 44 States, Total of 2 Deaths Nationwide.#swineflu24 minutes ago from web

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Swine-flu testing to be curbed

The Miami-Dade Health Department is relaxing criteria used to test suspected cases of swine flu.

From now on, the department will only test for patients admitted to a hospital with flu-like symptoms and other ''individuals of epidemiological interest,'' such as those living in nursing homes, healthcare workers, children or college students who are part of an apparent flu outbreak.

So now if your not admitted in the hospital as a patient with serious flu like symptoms there will be no testing for swine flu. SO guess if you don't need a respirator you just have a cold now. Soon it will all be in your head.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Are we being flagged?

My husband asked me to tell him if I start having dreams about a black woman. Hmm, he and my kids also dream a lot.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by whoreallyknows

Thanks for letting us know what state/area. I promise I'm not trying to stalk.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by double_frick
reply to post by EDteach

i'm not sure if this has been posted either....
and i'm not sure how credible this is...just thought i'd throw it out there...
youtube.com video...

Not certain of credibility, but interesting. Thanks for the link.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I find what you have written to mirror my thoughts on the actions of humans.

I also find it interesting that you write about it only from the point of view from the "superior" looking "downstream."

This logic is compelling enough to the legions that they not only believe it in droves, but will seek desperately to cleave themselves on the most powerful of these ideologies. Even if it is detrimental to themselves personally, it is sufficient as a genetic survival strategy.

Personality disorders are encouraged in humanity. They extend to the individual and to groups.

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join