It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

I hope this has not been posted already...

Please WATCH THE VIDEO then FOLLOW THE LINKS on the right of the video for the articles to back up the video...

This... IS NOT MY VIDEO......I do appreciate the person who posted this research for the whole world to share...I find it to be very important...

Pentagon Swine flu....Video here...don't forget to follow the links....after watching...all of them...

www.youtube.com...

Indonesian Minister says swine flu could be man made is one of them...here...

www.abs-cbnnews.com...

The other articles are very interesting too...

A lot of very good information in one place...In my opinion...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
slap me if she is 'edlerly' then at 39 Im almost ancient! lol

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

I'm wondering whether 'They had underlying health problems' will be a trend if and when other deaths are confirmed and reported on the MSM.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy

I'm wondering whether 'They had underlying health problems' will be a trend if and when other deaths are confirmed and reported on the MSM.

seems to be the "in" phrase

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410

seems to be the "in" phrase

Funny... the "in" phrase round here is "you're talking sh*t mate!"

But then I do live in essex.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
www.canada.com...

Alberta health officials confirmed Friday the first death in Canada connected to the swine-flu outbreak, announcing that a woman in her 30s who died last month had a mild form of the H1N1 virus.

Last month........ Mild form..........

[edit on 8-5-2009 by yzzyUK]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

Shut it and go draw ya pension oldy

Mild Flu, but she died? Oh right, she had 'underlying health problems' and she was a very 'elderly' 30 odd year old

*bangs head on desk*

[edit on 8-5-2009 by skitzspiricy]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm so sick of the word "mild" and how the MSM keep churning it out.

Its a buzz word being used by the media and government to brainwash people and stop panic. Notice how every single media article or tv show constantly uses the word "mild", not weak or anything else but just "mild". The MSM have been instructed to keep using it to keep it in people's heads.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

reply to post by yzzyUK

Shut it and go draw ya pension oldy

Well really! *shouts so loud flase teeth shoot out....*

/teeth real

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hi all, I just want to let you know my husband has an apt to be tested for H1N1 in 30 min. I will let you know the results. I am in Richmond, Va. He came down with symptoms yesterday evening. I called CDC, to get advice. His doctor said he needed to be seen immediately. Please Pray for my family. I have 2 children.

Thank you everybody,
Pax

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Take a look at column 3-H2H-

www.ecdc.europa.eu...

hmm...I think I see a geographic spread to person C...but it's probably just me.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I'm so sick of the word "mild" and how the MSM keep churning it out.

Its a buzz word being used by the media and government to brainwash people and stop panic. Notice how every single media article or tv show constantly uses the word "mild", not weak or anything else but just "mild". The MSM have been instructed to keep using it to keep it in people's heads.

So...

"Woman in Canada dies an awful sickly death due to a severe case of swine flu!"

Do you think the 'others' would read that and think... "ahh cool... honesty at last"

or do you think they would jump in their Ford Cortinas and screech to the supermarket screaming, "get out my way!!! We're all gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I NEED to buy pot noodles!!!"

I also dislike fluffing things up but I also understand from my past job that some people... just some..need things broken down a bit.

Who and how decides which of us can bare the truth?

We all know what we all know on here... and what we don't know we will find out....

Its HELL... and we feel like children not being told about Mum and Dads divorce when we can CLEARLY hear them crapping each other out in the kitchen...

But... we'll get there in the end... tis what ATS is all about isn't it?

If not then I'm at the wrong party!

lol

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
Hi all, I just want to let you know my husband has an apt to be tested for H1N1 in 30 min. I will let you know the results. I am in Richmond, Va. He came down with symptoms yesterday evening. I called CDC, to get advice. His doctor said he needed to be seen immediately. Please Pray for my family. I have 2 children.

Thank you everybody,
Pax

[[health]]] vibes going out to you and yours lady ..... xxx

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Hey Pax, sorry to hear about your husband, hope he'll be ok, take good care of yourselves and keep us posted

Skitz

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
You "Guys" are a "Hoot"

Glad to see some can "Laugh in the face of Adversity"

So...Fridays are "The Swine Flu News and Updates Comedy Hour"?

The "Race" is on now...I'm not looking forward to seeing "The Winner"

US, Illinois: State Officials Confirm 393 Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

Health officials say Wisconsin now has 298 confirmed cases of H1N1 flu, 36 probable .half a minute ago from web

US, California: State Health Officials Confirm 128 Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Statewide. #swinefluless than 5 seconds ago from web

Army in Ar & Navy in Ca...Hmmm...

US, California: Navy Reports 12 New Confirmed Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) among Sailors. #swineflu3 minutes ago from web

[edit on 5/8/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Just to mention this for people who thought the woman who died in Canada was elderly, apprently not:

Canada has confirmed its first death associated with the swine flu virus. A Woman, from northern Alberta province, tested positive for the H1N1 strain but also had serious underlying medical conditions, officials noted. She was in her 30s and had not travelled recently.

First Swine Flu death in Canada

Does that mean that there are perhaps 2 deaths in Canada?

Reports emerged Thursday night that an elderly woman who had swine flu has died in northern Alberta.

Interesting..... the one I found said she died weeks ago... this one makes one believe she died Thursday..... plus the 30's and 'elderly' quotes....

hmmmmm *rubs chin hairs*

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'm waiting for a Friday update from my contacts, it's been a busy week for them from what I've gathered, especially the past few days.

Intense search engine work of medical news, especially deaths will prove informative. Search terms involving "underlying conditions", "pneumonia", "edema", "organ failure" may bring to light a compelling number of recent deaths in hospitals. We advise searching local news resources, newspapers, websites, etc.

A check with your local county and state health departments to ask where hospital admission and death statistics are kept would be worth pursuing to the hobbyist "swine flu detectives" among us.

Don't forget to keep an eye on the number of "undetermined cause of death" reports awaiting autopsy / pathology. Compare those pre Wilbur Flu statistics, don't get caught staring at the goal!

Is everyone taking Mom out to eat for Mother's day? Big, big weekend for the restaurant industry. . .

[edit on 8-5-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Ohhh er.... Happy Mothers day y'all......

Our Mama in Arkansas is staying at home to cook for her chillens... well not my hubby as he is here in blighty...

Yes our Local Health Authority seem to have 'website' problems....

*stifles laugh*

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Canada reports first flu death

In Mexico, where diabetes is the nation's leading cause of death, officials said 24 percent of the dead were obese and half of those were morbidly obese, meaning the patients were at least twice their ideal weight.

Diabetes was associated with many of the victims, as were cardiovascular problems such as angina and high blood pressure, Health Minister Jose Angel Cordova told a news conference.

Diabetes makes me think of Valdes-Gonzalez ''Clinical trial of islet xenotransplantation in Mexico'' where hes been transplanting pig pancreas into humans.

Unexpected Immunoresponse to Gal and APA Antigens in Diabetic Type 1 Patients Receiving Neonatal Pig Islets After 6 Years

Additionally, all biopsies tested, amplified the porcine COII gene. Patients demonstrated an increase in antipig antibodies in response to the first transplant with a decreasing response toward the second and third transplants. In all transplants, the IgG levels promptly returned to basal values after 3–4 months. The long-term survival of porcine cells and the reduced humoral immune response to multiple transplants indicate a form of tolerance. We have not been able to find CD25-positive cells, indicating that it is probably an immune accommodation of the graft.

So in Mexico city if they had this transplant they would catach anything a pig catches if you ask me and have a worse reaction than a normal healthy person. I believe it could also mutate there due to the mutations in the person due to the xenotransplant.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity

Don't forget to keep an eye on the number of "undetermined cause of death" reports awaiting autopsy / pathology. Compare those pre Wilbur Flu statistics, don't get caught staring at the goal!

We [South essex] do seem to have a large ammount of 'young' deaths..... one recently of a young [21 yr old] footballer, she died in her sleep and cause is yet to be found...

And another handful of apparently 'healthy' young people who suddenly died...... One of them my daughters ex BF who died a week after falling sick.... it was put down to 'internet bought tablets' .... may be... may not... who knows...

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join