It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 320
<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Now we are never going to know the whole truth! I would rather know than feel like everything is being kept from me! The I get Really freaked out. It's better to have the information and learn how to deal with it than to wake up one day with no way out, or way to prepare. For me anyway!

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

can you explain why please infinite ?

[edit on 8-5-2009 by binkatonka]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
reply to post by nanbei

Here's why...

Follow-Up:
Nevada changes flu test protocol
Only severe A-strain cases to be scrutinized
May. 08, 2009
www.lvrj.com...

Texas and Arizona, at least, have done this as well

They have to. There is no possibility the labs could keep up. Particularly since there seems to be more than one flu virus and a severe cold virus circulating right now as well. There isn't a lab that could keep up with that.

Numbers being reported should be seen only to indicate movement of the virus, how it is moving, how fast it infects, infectivity in the community.

The labs results are like putting your net into the lake and coming up with some minnows. You didn't come up with a whole lake of minnows. You just got a SAMPLING from the most obvious place to find minnows.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK
My husband [who is from Arkansas] and I were looking at the map last night wondering why Mississippi and Ar were blank still....

No cases or people just haven't gone to the GP?

Perhaps being a red neck saves you... he would be well chuffed!

His brother was in cancun during the outbreak and has been fine ever since... as are his wfie and baby....

DUH Yzzy... clearly... you just said there are no cases in Ar....

sorry, mad moment!

Those states, like North Dakota, have vials waiting for a negative or positive from the CDC. I was told that North Dakota had a couple of positives, but they were travelers and therefore would not count in a state tally.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
How much do you want to bet that those "travellers" don't count in any stats? That their state of address won't count them because the person wasn't there when they got sick, and the state that tested them won't count them either.

This makes me wonder if homeless numbers will fall between the cracks too.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hmmm...There went that "Last Bastion", and a Army Base at that
SD has it now also, so, only Mt, Wy & ND left now?

AP: Arkansas confirms first 5 cases of swine flu; State says illness found at army base. 1 minute ago from BNO Headquarters

VeratectUS, South Dakota: CDC Confirms First Case of Influenza A (H1N1) in State; Identified in Minnehaha County #swineflu 5 minutes ago from web

Edit: To add ND to unaffected

[edit on 5/8/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
oh

5 cases today......... more testresults tomorrow mean 12 cases.... yadda yadda yadda and so it will go on....

'waiting to exhale'

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by binkatonka

It is when UNECD first suggested, what we call, a eugenics program. A plan was announced and accepted which involved population control.

Jacques-Yves Cousteau, back in 1991, told the UNESCO (prior to the summit);

"We must eliminate 350,000 people per day."

source

According to them, the Earth's capacity is 100 million.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
omg!! lol was just told 'waiting to exhale' is some trashy movie!!! lmao...

I meant deep breath in and wait until.... ahh forget it... lol... Friday night... time for a glass of vino

*pop* anyone join me?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Horrid thought or scenario.... I;d rather pop us all in the head than suffer a man made mallady!

No one tells me how to die!

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

yzzyUk...I would like to thank you for the links to WAHLE.TO..web site...

I followed the link and found this link to a youtube clip that is very interesting...

The US Government...(Department Of Defense on this video...) is giving our military vaccinations that are killing or crippling them...

The Medical Officer whose identity is hidden says they are doing this to ...THOUSANDS OF OUR MILITARY PEOPLE...

They didn't list the shot this marine got that has almost killed him...
Then 11 months later someone goes back and puts it is a .....FLU VACCINATION (INFLUENZA SHOT...)....link here...

www.youtube.com...

Well people...I have never got a flu shot in my life neither have my children...

I will just say....I DO NOT trust the government...

If they have shots in the fall...I WILL NOT BE TAKING THEM...I will nail my doors shut and take my chances...

Just my opinion...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

oh my god !!!!!

isnt this like genocide ?

i for one didnt know about this, which mean 3/4 of the uk population will not know. this is insania.
i cant believe political people have actualy discussed population control and discussed figures that need to go ?!?!

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing this influenza virus is man made because it just falls flat on its face logically.

Weaponizing influenza is no different than playing Russian roulette with the person you want dead.

The NWO would never release a weapon like this knowing that it mutates constantly and they too would be in extreme danger.

Killer Influenza has been around for ages and this to is from nature.

Remember folks their are things that happen in our everyday life that the NWO cannot control, even if they think they can.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sapphirearaidia

Thank you
I've spent the last 10 years trying to open peoples eyes... every thank you means a lot to me

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu)
Site last updated May 8, 2009, 11:00 AM ET
www.cdc.gov...
Map:
www.cdc.gov...

Hmmm...I stand corrected...
"Stand"
ND, Wy, Mt, WV, Ms & Vt MIGHT be unaffected yet

And fer you Google Earth users...
flutracker.rhizalabs.com...

Guatemala, Guatemala City: Two Confirmed Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Reported; Total of Three Confirmed Cases Nationwide.#swineflu4 minutes ago from web

Back Door:
Hmmm...

US renews sanctions against Syria
www.ft.com...

~
The Obama administration has renewed its sanctions against Syria for another year, citing a continuing “national emergency” facing the US from Syria’s support for terrorist organisations and weapons trade.

~
The sanctions, which were introduced by the Bush administration in 2004, will remain in place for another year, a state department official told the Financial Times.

Now...check this out...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another Con-Theorisy!!!

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Just to mention this for people who thought the woman who died in Canada was elderly, apprently not:

Canada has confirmed its first death associated with the swine flu virus. A Woman, from northern Alberta province, tested positive for the H1N1 strain but also had serious underlying medical conditions, officials noted. She was in her 30s and had not travelled recently.

First Swine Flu death in Canada

Does that mean that there are perhaps 2 deaths in Canada?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

yes
unless 30's is now considered "elderly"

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410
Just to mention this for people who thought the woman who died in Canada was elderly, apprently not:

Canada has confirmed its first death associated with the swine flu virus. A Woman, from northern Alberta province, tested positive for the H1N1 strain but also had serious underlying medical conditions, officials noted. She was in her 30s and had not travelled recently.

She died on the 28th of April???

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

Somehow I don't think their different...

The "under-lying illnesses" remains the same...

Someone went and found "Da Truf" Hmmm...

And the "plot" thickens...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy

Originally posted by jonny2410

She died on the 28th of April???

God knows how many have died since, we are seeing 10 day old figures in terms of deaths it seems.

top topics

<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join