It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 319
<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
OOh the last guy to ask the dr a question was very good.

John terracostas or something...

difference between healthy patients that died and those with chronic illnesses?

doses of medication given?

If some where on respirators and still died?

And any success stories where there was intervention and the person recovered?

her answers vague and she lead the conversation towards the normal 'high risk is always mainly targeted and that investigation is still going on'

Excuse tpos was typing while listening...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
AP: Officials Confirm first death in Canada of swine flu

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Is anyone suspecting, as I am, that the version of "swine flu" that the media are now downplaying as "mild" was engineered in a lab as a bio weapon but purposely released only to determine whether highly infectious, but now that they know it spreads very well, the perpetrators may now reassort it with something very deadly and then we will have the massive depopulation event predicted by NWO conspiracy theorists.

They've got Alex Jones and Jeff Rense believing that the whole thing has been a harmless hoax. I am not buying into that. I don't think it has been harmless at all.

I think it has been a trial balloon to see how easily their cooked up version of H1N1 spreads and now that they know it does spread amazingly fast, we all could be in for a very "nasty" mutation. I hope that is not the case, but that is what my intuition is telling me.

I would like to hear what ecoparity's sources are now saying behind-the-scenes.

Something tells me this thing is far from over.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

The coouple from Scotland who caught this virus survived but they did not have any resportary problems,as far as we have been told. But knowing in our Gov they do not tell us the whole truth.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

I posted this a a while back. Remember there was a report on how the earth could not cope with the overpopulation?

I am some kinda swaying towards this being a lab created virus. Good way to kurb an increase in the population is it not. Or by killing people off, that way of decreasing the number off humans on earth.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410
AP: Officials Confirm first death in Canada of swine flu

Heres more on that story.www.rttnews.com...

Canadian Woman May Be Country's First Swine Flu Death
5/8/2009 10:41 AM ET
(RTTNews) - Canada may have become the third country to have a citizen die as a result of the swine flu, or H1N1 virus. Several reports indicate that an elderly woman died in northern Alberta.

There are currently 214 confirmed cases of swine flu in Canada, making it the country with the third-highest concentration of cases behind Mexico and the United States. Officials have yet to confirm that the woman's death is a result of the H1N1 strain, however several media outlets are reporting that she had the strain although whether or not it was the cause of her death remains unknown.

Despite the concern, officials have been cautiously optimistic that the strain appears less severe than initially thought. Although it has spread around the world the number of deaths has been relatively small, with the vast majority regulated to Mexico, the origin of the outbreak.

It seem she was elderly so may have died of any type of flu IMHO.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

sorry to go off topic but your avatar pic has me curious....is that Christina Agiulera (spelt wrong I think) or is it you ?? If it is you are v. pretty

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
States* Laboratory
confirmed
cases Deaths
Alabama 4
Arizona 131
California 107
Colorado 25
Connecticut 4
Delaware 39
Florida 6
Georgia 3
Hawaii 5
Idaho 1
Illinois 392
Indiana 29
Iowa 5
Kansas 12
Kentucky** 3
Louisiana 7
Maine 4
Maryland 4
Massachusetts 83
Michigan 49
Minnesota 1
Missouri 9
Nebraska 4
Nevada 8
New Hampshire 3
New Jersey 7
New Mexico 8
New York 174
North Carolina 7
Ohio 6
Oklahoma 4
Oregon 15
Pennsylvania 2
Rhode Island 7
South Carolina 29
South Dakota 1
Tennessee 36
Texas 93 2
Utah 24
Virginia 14
Washington 33
Washington, D.C. 1
Wisconsin 240
TOTAL*(43) 1639 cases 2 deaths

arizona,illinois and wisconsin are infecting a 58 per day rate
yesterday they were low and arizona was in double digits

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
TEXAS Swine flu developments

The state lab has tested 1,116 of 7,693 flu samples, or 15 percent. Tests have found 77 cases of Influenza A but no cases of swine flu, the state health department said. To date, all Texas swine flu cases have been confirmed by the CDC.

Thats a lot of back log in just one state.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
My husband [who is from Arkansas] and I were looking at the map last night wondering why Mississippi and Ar were blank still....

No cases or people just haven't gone to the GP?

Perhaps being a red neck saves you... he would be well chuffed!

His brother was in cancun during the outbreak and has been fine ever since... as are his wfie and baby....

DUH Yzzy... clearly... you just said there are no cases in Ar....

sorry, mad moment!

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted, but news in Australia:

"THE United States says the number of swine flu cases within its borders has doubled almost overnight"

www.news.com.au...

WOW and here I was thinking the worst was over for now, as others here and abroad have stated, nothing much will happen until the fall and winter in the U.S, then things will get nasty.

But cases have doubling overnight? This is shocking news.

I've kind of given this thread a rest for a few days thinking the swine flu was easing. Hit the headlines tonight and find cases have doubled!
What the hell is going on?

There was no mention of the swine flu on tonight's 6 o'clock news - nothing!
Then hop online and find U.S cases have doubled overnight?
This makes no sense to me. Either its bad, and if so, why are they not informing the public on the 6 o'clock news about it?

Something is seriously up with this.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

Yeah doubled as results come in from tests... these 'cases' have been waiting to be confirmed for weeks probably

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by switching yard

I posted this a a while back. Remember there was a report on how the earth could not cope with the overpopulation?

I am some kinda swaying towards this being a lab created virus. Good way to kurb an increase in the population is it not. Or by killing people off, that way of decreasing the number off humans on earth.

its funny you should say that,
have a look here

[edit on 8-5-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
A death in Canada and America this week, yet hardly no mention on the news?

Hmm, it seems the media is now down playing the virus when deaths are occurring outside Mexico

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

your back !
good to see you

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK
reply to post by Burginthorn

Yeah doubled as results come in from tests... these 'cases' have been waiting to be confirmed for weeks probably

Yes, but there should be tens of thousands more blood samples waiting confirmation.
I thing there will be a point when they're not going to make tests anymore due to the soaring number of infeceted people, that can reach, according to the WHO, 90.000.000 US citizens.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by binkatonka

That article is kinda creepy.

WB Infinite

[edit on 8-5-2009 by skitzspiricy]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

i remember listening to it on the radio, and thought thats stupid, thats never going to happen so why suggest it ? hmmmmmm

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nanbei

Here's why...

Follow-Up:
Nevada changes flu test protocol
Only severe A-strain cases to be scrutinized
May. 08, 2009
www.lvrj.com...

Texas and Arizona, at least, have done this as well

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The UNCED Earth Summit 1992.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is where we shall find our answers to this virus.

new topics

<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join