It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
its a shame to even think it..But Its all for the greater good...

Allot of g-ment problems could be queld with something like this..

A germ will end this period of evolution..I dont think we have to worry too much about nukes..

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK
reply to post by ecoparity

Ahhh got to love Google DIY Ventilator

Now... how will you protect your ventilator once your neighbours find out you have one?

With my assault rifles, shotguns and above average electronics design and build skills (seismic, IR and microwave sensors, robots, heavily armed robots).

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

www.verichipcorp.com...

Scary.. Great find!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by ecoparity

That's when I brought up the fact that Hispanics and some Slavic people are branches off the Asian genetic tree. Mongolians also, if I remember correctly. No word on the second US victim but I've been told she "looked" Hispanic.

It's worth keeping an eye on.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by ecoparity]

People from Spain are not hispanic though. They consider themselves and, in fact, are classified as white.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Night Watchman]

There's a lot of Spanish DNA in Mexico

There's been a lot of intermarriage between Mexicans and Spaniards.

I'm not taking the position that this virus is genotype specific to be more lethal to a given population, just pointing out that the technology and will to use it both exist.

Given my family is Hispanic I'm far to the side of hoping that's not the case.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity

reply to post by ecoparity

Ahhh got to love Google DIY Ventilator

Now... how will you protect your ventilator once your neighbours find out you have one?

With my assault rifles, shotguns and above average electronics design and build skills (seismic, IR and microwave sensors, robots, heavily armed robots).

Well shux.... we aren't allowed those in the UK.

OK what if..... *listens to everyone groan* the micro-chip theory is right.... but... the reason to implant us all with this chip is so that in 2012, when the poles start to shift and things get hairy.... TPTB can do a mass broadcast and tell us...

"Back in 2009 we created swine flu so we could inject you all will a vaccination, this vaccination contained a micro chip that will release enough cyanide to quickly end your life.... this is the time to implement this chip and spare you all the terrible death that awaits you"

By the way what ever did happen to the member DarkKnight?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I would follow this company...Look if they got any bail out money,hence the green new company they came up with..

see how the stocks have been traded,up until now..

looks like verichip owns all the rights to any kind of rfid..

there connected to the cdc, also..

fingers are pointing to them...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

OK what if..... *listens to everyone groan* the micro-chip theory is right.... but... the reason to implant us all with this chip is so that in 2012, when the poles start to shift and things get hairy.... TPTB can do a mass broadcast and tell us...

Yes, this did make me groan. I really would like to see the RFID discussions broken out if at all possible (same with the psychic angle that reared it's head earlier). I think this is such an important thread and it has been incredibly informative thus far, I'd hate to see it sidetracked.

Again, just my humble opinion.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Ok back on topic.....

GENEVA (Reuters) - World Health Organization experts will meet next week to consider whether drug makers should switch from seasonal to pandemic flu production in response to the new H1N1 strain, an official said Wednesday.

Link to Reuters

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexicans were returning to normal life on Thursday after a five-day business shutdown due to the H1N1 flu virus, with China also easing quarantine measures even as the virus spread in Europe.

Full Article

U.S. public at risk from complacency over flu: CDC

Full Article

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
In an effort to rename swine flu, how about - Credit flu ?
Seems apt considering we're getting f**ked by just about every parasite on the planet - including microorganisms.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy
Ok back on topic.....

GENEVA (Reuters) - World Health Organization experts will meet next week to consider whether drug makers should switch from seasonal to pandemic flu production in response to the new H1N1 strain, an official said Wednesday.

Link to Reuters

Wait, the WHO is going to meet to CONSIDER whether drug makers should switch to pandemic flu production? Really? This is something they are not quite decided on?

So, let's review. We have a confirmed new strain of H1N1. We know that, while mild in the US, this new virus has been pretty widespread. We also know, historically, that the last two flu pandemics hit in waves and those after the first were deadly.

And WHO isn't quite convinced that we should be working on a vaccine.

I'm speechless.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Good map and table on CDC website, showing the amounts of confirmed cases in American States...

CDC H1N1 Map

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

They ARE working on a vaccine specific to the new virus , but as it's not finished they can't really go into production for it yet anyway ....so quite what they are on about is confusing, some other "stop gap" vaccine like extra Tamiflu production?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

The WHO doesn't seem to be convinced about anything at the moment regarding this flu.... If they are, they are not telling us.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

#9 lol

The last one dang, I have vertigo. The swirling dizziness hits me out of the blue anyway.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BetweenMyths

Mother Nature has a bite, eh? I really liked what somebody posted-
Tijuana Tripps.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Breaking SKY NEWS:

Closing schools and businesses will not stop swine flu, according the Government's former chief scientific adviser.

Sir David King told Sky News this particular strain was unstoppable, but less lethal than expected.

"Closure of businesses and schools is the wrong way to approach this," he said.

"We are all going to be exposed to the flu virus and we need to build antibodies up in the population."

More follows...

Link

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
"We are all going to be exposed to the flu virus and we need to build antibodies up in the population."

erm... have I missed something here?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
There's something strange concerning the influenza A virus in South America.
The test kits to confirm the suspected cases of infection are supposed to arrive in Brazil and Argentina only today or tomorrow (in other countries, test must be posted to the WHO and it takes around 20 days for the results). Why is it taking so much time? It seems they intend to postpone the more they can the confirmation of new cases. Media and population in general are not giving a rat's ass about this new flu virus anymore.
What the hell is going on around here?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
On the BREAKING SKY NEWS Ticker....

Health Secretary: 2 new cases of swine flu in the UK taking total to 34

WHO raises number of worldwide confirmed cases to 2099

Can't find anything online about this news yet

new topics

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join