It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy
reply to post by paxnatus

That sounds exactly what happened to me around Christmas 2007 and early into New Year 2008.

I was so ill i couldn't get out of bed for a week. When i started to feel a little bit better, i got ear aches and pains in my chest with difficulty breathing, was feeling dizzy and nausious. i just wanted to get back into bed and curl up. I went to the Medical Centre and was told i had inner ear infections in both ears and a chest infection (i was lucky the Docs was about 2 mins away from where i was living at that time). I left, armed with antibiotics and went back home to bed. When i would get up to go to the toilet i almost fell over i was so dizzy and weak. after a few more days in bed coupled with the antibiotics i started to feel much better, but the whole of January it felt like my head was constantly submerged under water as i could barely hear anything and had an awful cough. I lost quite a bit of weight also.

Ths happened to many people during this time frame. Many people have not completely shaken coughs - sinus infections - pink eye symptoms -
They go away for a little while and come back.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Asherah

They're in Florida too. I was at the gym this morning and this trainer was working with this lady who would occasionally hack into her tissue, or just open mouth for the rest of us to share. I changed from the weight room to the machine but couldn't take being in the same place as her. I mean why would you go to the gym with whats been going around. I could almost see the store because you may not have somebody to help and you'll need food and medicines but the gym is extra-curricular.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by PurpleIvy]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EDteach

does he have a website? i'd like to check that out...

here's one i found about a week ago...but it was posted some time ago...

The second period is a bigger concern. The chart makes it clear that a fairly major new development in the financial crisis occurs then, some real disturbing financial news arrives then, and the whole nation gets pretty upset and scared in late March and early April, but then in later April the government gets creative and original and seems to do something impressive to deal with the crisis, and things calm down around the nation for a few more months. The threads here at GLP about the US Government taking over the Fed in March would not be entirely inconsistent with what I’m seeing in this chart, although I see the government’s reaction occurring more in April and even May than in March.

predicted 1/23/09

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Are we really going to start bringing in psychic predictions to the thread? No offense but I think that might be something better off in a thread of it's own. (My personal suggestion. of course - I'm not here to play moderator or anything).

A note on the origin of the virus -
Chasing this one down might be a waste of time unless you have the ability to assay genetic samples and can get examples of the virus from all the places, people and time periods being examined.

There's a huge number of viruses and bacterial infections constantly circulating in the World, being sick with something last year doesn't have any relation what so ever to the current H1N1 strain and clade unless you have said genetic proof.

We have credible reports of flu cases in Mexico going back to early February and beyond in the town said to be ground zero with DNA analysis to prove it. The mixture of host DNA remnants also doesn't really prove anything, the flu virus is a pack rat of sorts, grabbing a little something from every host it passes through.

Despite all that, there is something in the H1N1 strain currently circulating that has some pretty capable people calling it "man-made". The novel genetic make up and origin in Mexico got their attention but it's something else, something far deeper in the analysis that has convinced some very skeptical scientists.

Those of you who also have contacts in the CDC / WHO and so on should join me in pushing for details on just what it is that made them so sure it's a lab virus. That's the type of intel that could prove valuable in predicting where this event is heading and what level of danger we may or may not be in.

The only "origin" I'm concerned with is what lab and nation made this thing and who is responsible for releasing it. Why it was released would be a nice bonus as well.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
HI everyone, just my check in before bed. It seems the shroud is still over this story as more and more positive tests come back. I had thought about the web bot and the summer of hell, hey when you can't get a straight answer from "regular" sources, it is only natural to look to other sources.

I will check with all of the faithful in the morning. I am enjoying this ride with all of you.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
From what ive read, seems its starting to wear down?

maybe not as bad as first thought?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Well, I just got an E-mail from my college... They are concerned too, I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To MHCC Students

Mt. Hood Community College (MHCC) officials are monitoring the new mutation of the H1N1 flu (also called “swine flu”) which is considered a significant health threat. If the situation worsens in the Portland Metro and Gresham areas, the College will activate its soon-to-be completed Pandemic Influenza Preparedness and Response Plan. The College community will be notified of plan activation through e-mail, class announcements and the College Web site.

While MHCC does not anticipate a need to interrupt operations due to the outbreak, students should check the MHCC Web site at www.mhcc.edu for up-to-date information regarding the College’s status.

In the meantime, the following measures are recommended:

1. If you are ill with flu-like symptoms [including cough, sore throat, nasal congestion or runny nose, muscle aches, fatigue, vomiting, diarrhea and fever (greater than 100.4°F)] stay at home for seven to 10 days or until you are well and will no longer spread the infection to others.

2. If there is a person in your household with flu-like symptoms, voluntarily remain at home for about seven days so that you will not infect others.

3. Get plenty of rest.

4. Drink adequate fluids to keep from being dehydrated.

5. Cover coughs and sneezes (cough or sneeze into your elbow).

6. Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze.

7. Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread that way.

8. Reduce hand-shaking.

9. Do not put pens or pencils in your mouth or share them with others.

10. Allow six feet between you and a person with flu-like symptoms.

11. If you have an immune-compromising condition, please consult your physician for specific recommendations.

12. Be watchful for emergency warning signs (see below) that might indicate you need to seek medical attention.

Please see a healthcare provider if the following emergency warning signs occur: difficulty breathing or chest pain, purple or blue discoloration of the lips, vomiting and inability to keep liquids down, signs of dehydration such as dizziness when standing, absence of urination, seizures, less responsiveness than normal or confusion.

The College will send out updates to all employees and students as pertinent information becomes available. Also, following are links to other Web sites where you can monitor the situation:

1. CDC - www.cdc.gov...

2. Multnomah County Health Department - www.mchealth.org...

3. The State of Oregon Public Health Division – “Information on H1N1 Flu” www.flu.oregon.gov...

4. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services – “Pandemic Flu” - www.pandemicflu.gov...

5. U.S. Department Health and Human Services Pandemic Influenza Plan- www.hhs.gov...

6. CNN: Swine Flu – Your Questions Answered - www.cnn.com...

7. What is Swine Flu

In addition, the State of Oregon has established a hotline for all H1N1 flu questions: 1-800-978-3040 (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)

Thank you.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I believe I have discovered the missing link we have been looking for. After reading about Obama saying that forced vaccinations would be needed (more than one), I decided to post what I believe is happening.

Some time ago a local mayor was pushing to have tracking chips placed in drivers licenses and id. Cards, the community had a fit and the proposal was shot down. ( I am still trying to locate the news article). My point is that no red blooded American is going to allow the government track there wherabouts.

Welcome RFID radio frequency identification. RFID

This is a computer chip smaller than a grain of sand and uses UHF signals to transmit it’s info.
UHF is important. As I am sure everyone knows by now, all television signals are going digital.

Uhf is the old standard for transmitting television signals, These signals have now been set for government use by local and federal authorities.

So what does this have to do with swine flu (Man Made flu?) Gee I wonder?

Remember all of the televisions in America go digital in june, UHF becomes available that month, and if you remember correctly the digital switch over was suppose to happen in February, but mysteriously Obama moved it to June.

Forced vaccination and a computer chip smaller than a grain of sand!!!!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by poisonpen

You do make a very good point...I put those together the other day,but just dismissed it as,''na thats too nuts''...But I tell ya what,you may be onto something..Especially having cases of whatever gaurded...And for the gment giving out vouchers to get the digi box..Since when do they care if we get to watch Amrican idol

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Hey i like your theory

Me and my family have been tryin to figure out what they were gonna use those old signals for. Everybody knows the government doesn't care about what kind of reception we get on our tv. We knew they really wanted to use those signals for something else, just couldn't figure out what is was for.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
follow the above links..Its funny who knows who..But not the W.H.O....well maybe..

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
Well, I just got an E-mail from my college... They are concerned too, I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To MHCC Students

Mt. Hood Community College (MHCC) officials are monitoring the new mutation of the H1N1 flu (also called “swine flu”) which is considered a significant health threat.

Interesting...
Are they referring to the current H1N1, North Americus strain or did they just slip and tell us something we aren't supposed to know yet?

Any other indications in the media that H1N1 NA Flu has mutated into a more deadly form?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

The RFID chips are implanted sub dermal, not intra-muscular within a liquid medicine injection. I believe to do so would cause some serious health issues for those implanted.

The old analog frequencies being cleared after the DTV turn over have already been auctioned off by the FCC, mostly for wireless internet and communications.

I too believe they will use implanted RFID or similar technology to track individuals in the near future but I don't know about hiding the chips in vaccinations and injecting them into people without permission or knowledge. Each dosage of vaccination would have to be pre-made for one person, no drawing a syringe out of a vial and all that.

Not to mention every Dr, Nurse and so on doing the injections would have to be "in" on it. Each chip would need to be tested at the time it is injected and the serial numbers matched to each person's identity and so on. There's no way for them to do it secretly.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
would it be done secretly?thats the question..Oh'its for the greater good,If you want national healthcare you have to get this..Most will get it done if they can get free health care..Theres always a catch though..

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
www.rfidinvesting.com...

Am i reading this right, is this a list of investors for the RFID ???

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
the way I.m taking it it is..But I am just a dirt road main streeter..lol

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
No new cases of swine flu in New Zealand today, either confirmed or suspected, although there has been an increase in people going into quarantine.

Source - Stuff.co.nz

There had been no increase in the number of confirmed and suspected cases of swine flu today, the Ministry of Health said.

The figures remained at five confirmed cases and 14 probable cases. The number of suspected cases remained at 76.

But the ministry said 464 people were in isolation or quarantine and being treated with Tamiflu, up from 358 yesterday.

The increase came from passengers arriving in Auckland from areas of concern and reporting flu-like symptoms.

The passengers were treated with Tamiflu and put in isolation, and their close contacts had been quarantined, the ministry said.

I just want to say, I have been following this thread (and the other one) from the very beginning. I have to say a big THANX to all the main posters (you know who you are!) for all their updates, research, thoughts, theories and, most of all, their integrity. With this MSM black-out I would be clueless, and I feel the knowledge gained allows me to make better informed decisions for me & my family.

Bless you all. xx

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I'm sure there are many more like this out there..I could see the use of the bar code,as I have had allot of ER wrist bands with them,but why produce it with RF capabilitys?
www.hospira.com...

I dont know about any of you but my family doctor has been working for the past year to go paperless for patiant records..And was updating the puters last week when i was in there...

Its a wild theory,but its off in the future to see what will happen..They already said that it will be a multitude of shots,not just a single one..

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

That is a very creepy thought, and in my mind it makes a lot of sense....But ..... Could you imagine the uproar? If they were found out, it would do the governments more harm then good. There's more of us then them. Something like that would even make the most ignorant TV brainwashed mind turn into a government hating machine.

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join