It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
# US, South Carolina: State Health Officials Confirm 16 Total Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Statewide #swineflu10 minutes ago from web

# US, Delaware: CDC confirms 20 cases of influenza A (H1N1) statewide. #swineflu11 minutes ago from web

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
What is this channel 13 you speak of? Can i pick it up in England

I guess the rest of us will have to resort to yoghurt pots and a piece of string!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

thanks for sharing this information, then it should probably be confirmed in lab tests

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrisonerOfSociety
I guess the rest of us will have to resort to yoghurt pots and a piece of string!

Ha-Ha! Best laugh I had today - thanks man! it was great!

Yeah for us Eurotrash it can be difficult to tune in to channel 13 in America

Is that even possible or do I need to hook up the Eiffel Tower as an antenna?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Albertan sick with swine flu in hospital

Alberta has six new cases of swine flu, including the first case severe enough to require someone to be admitted to hospital, Alberta's chief medical officer of health announced Monday.

Of the six, one young girl is in hospital in Edmonton, while the other five are recovering at home, Dr. André Corriveau said.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'll send smoke signals to ya..Or send a message in a bottle...Life would suck without the web wouldnt it..lol..

fox news...mexico extending school closings

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieSlayer
Albertan sick with swine flu in hospital

www.cbc.ca...

Yipes. My daughter is in Calgary. She called to say she was sick but now her cell phone is out of minutes. And she's not emailing.

[I'm not really worried. Really.]

Great thread, btw.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Stay positive. She likely is fine.

Incidentally, I assume this link has already been posted, but just in case:

Flu tracker.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

I hope you don't resent a prayer on her behalf. I know it doesn't really fit within the confines of the purpose of this thread. Still it had to be said.

best wishes for you and yours

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well finally, we do have a confirmed case here that has now fully recovered. I am off to find out more information. It only took them 5 days.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hello,

I have not had a chance to catch up on the lastest 6-8 pages, so I am kind of out of the loop. I spent the last 24 hrs. doing some research regarding what I think is going on. Now please understand I am not asking anyone to post on that thread, or post at all for that matter. This is not about points period. If you feel you'd like to then go ahead or even come back to this thread and post your thoughts.I just simply want you to take a look at the research as it relates to the 1918. Knowledge is a powerful thing. The more knowledge we have, the better able we are to prepare. I have more research that I will add.

Since i don't know if this is against T&C I'll just give you the title of the thread.

The WHO & CDC level 4 virus. etc.......If its ok to post a link then someone let me know. Again I do not want to steal any post. I just want the information out there.

Thank you so much for your thoughts.
Pax

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
You guys over in europe can pick up channel 13 with a ham and a good anttena! Channel 13 it is Lady Moon

Also you guys should really watch that video posted a few back, the thing that is freaking them out is that although OUR Northern Hemisphere flu season is coming to a close the Southern Hemisphere is just starting. Now the southern is the one that has had most of the avian problems in the past.(well most of them that is). Now if this thing can easily mutate by the time our season comes back around it WILL be worse than the fist few waves we have had. This since it actually started in Mexico sometime around Jan-Feb. with the first deaths starting in March.
Now if it is already at human to human with the reinfect going back to animals; already in Canada and who know's how many here in the USA we could see a serious strain come back around this Fall. THAT is definately what has them freaked out.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia discovers why that the swine flu is more deadly in some, and that swine flus can paralyze the immune system for a LONG time.

Why The Swine Flu May Become Deadly

Northwestern University and Indiana University have both created computer model to predict spread (btw, their numbers are more conservative that reality so far).

Computer Models Used To Predict Spread of New Flu Strain in U.S.

[edit on 2009/5/4 by Aeons]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

I thought it was the Asia region that had most of the Bird Flu problems?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Karel Paborsky

They are in the Southern Hemisphere and are starting their flu season right as our's ends. Is what I was reffering to when I sais most of the one's down in the southern.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

All of the the Bird Flu cases were in the northern hemisphere or actually very near the equator.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
DoD_Novel_H1N1_Influenza_Summ ary-3May.pdf
found this shows numbers of miitary and military family members infected.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
what i took from Napolitano....Lock down coming soon..

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
what i took from Napolitano....Lock down coming soon..

Uh oh!!! Was she just on the news? I think she is kinda scarey looking. Put a sickle in her hand and a black robe and we got the grim reaper.. except a little heavy set

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join