It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

All pieces of the puzzle are relevent big and small

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The thread above,page two is interesting: someone from Mexico who will try to post on youtube tomorrow.
He basically says there is "little" going on in his area.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Wonder if this is because she isn't FROM GA? Hmmm that's really troubling.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I have a lot of concerns about swine flu- this afternoon a coworker walks in my office telling me she just got back from 10 days in Mexico, and she got sick three days before she came back. Yikes. Forget the masks- germs enter through the eyes as well especially if you touch surfaces then touch your eyes. Wash Wash Wash you hands, then alch rub, and open doors in public areas with a kleenex or paper towel, and STOP touching your eyes and face. I consider a doctors office and hospitals to be the ultimate in germy. Drummerboy, you should bring your own sheet when you go and NEVER use thier pillow at the chiropractors.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

What WAS there?

I see it's gone now...more "cleansing"?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Decide

That is really sound advice. No really... I went to a movie tonight, lots of coughing kids, all from some closed school i am sure.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Yep,, not there anymore........

second line

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Yeah , don't know what happened there, I will maybe have to bring the whole article here.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

It has a number to contact customer service...who feels frog-froggy?

products.mercola.com...

[edit on 1-5-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleIvy

I'm in the Yucatan area in a city of over a million. I've been to several emergency rooms this week and seen nothing out of the ordinary. We were supposed to stay in our homes until the 6th starting today but as far as I can tell it's been business as usual here.

Last week we were in Mexico City on business. There was a lot of people wearing masks and gloves (including ourselves) but no one seemed ill and we couldn't find anyone that knew anyone who was ill, or dead for that matter.

The stories of all the sick and dead here are making my head spin. It doesn't make any sense.

It isn't true.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well sorry folks can't seem to transfer the siteCzech newspapers are questioning whether the shocking discovery of vaccines contaminated with the deadly avian flu virus -- distributed to 18 countries by the American company Baxter -- were part of a conspiracy to provoke a pandemic.
Baxter flu vaccines contaminated with H5N1 (the human form of avian flu) were received by labs in the Czech Republic, Germany and Slovenia.

----- Original Message -----

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wyleecoyote

That makes three reports from Mexico that have not seen or heard of any deaths or illness..........

What is going on........?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

That is old news, I thought you had an email directed to you that tamiflu was contaminated with the H5N1 and was missing??

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Tamiflu is not a vaccine,and that is old news about baxter..Please do not troll this thread..thank you..

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
A school district in my area is just now starting to close their schools for a full week. Nothing really new around here other than that tho.

Lewisville ISD officials announced Friday that all schools in the district will be closed Monday through Friday of next week as a result of the spreading swine influenza, Type A and influenza-like illnesses.

Star Community News

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I wish I knew. We were a bit panicked when we started hearing all of the reports coming out about so many deaths here, but in all of this time we haven't been able to find one person infected.

Last month the press was saying that it was unsafe to travel here because of drug dealers killing people and now this month it's the flu. I don't know of anyone who's been shot or beheaded by drug dealers either by the way.

It seems like one of those "look over here" type things that the press is so famous for. They want us all watching this flu virus for whatever reason.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
LEARN ABOUT YOUR STATE'S VACCINE EXEMPTION PROCESS !

This is very important information every parent needs to Know !
VACCINE EXEMPTION PROCESS
www.exemptmychild.com...

MAIN WEBSITE
www.exemptmychild.com...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I live in a small town in Iowa. We have a very small National guard armory here. We rarely see many military vehicles go through town.

Today my wife and I saw about 12 Military Hummers roll through town with the red medical cross on the side. Dont know if that is out of the norm, but it kinda seemed like it to me. I have lived here 35 years and have never seen that before.

Most of the time we see anything it is just a truck and maybe 1 hummer. I dont think I have ever seen more than maybe 1 med one.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by irishchic
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The thread above,page two is interesting: someone from Mexico who will try to post on youtube tomorrow.
He basically says there is "little" going on in his area.

I'm thinking I don't trust this guy. In one of his posts he made a long time ago he writes
"
In my country I used to have very high level info, and I knew I have to keep my mouth shut, that's why I find "naive" for some ATS member to disbelieve that ordinary John Doe will keep its mouth shut and keep the government agenda safe."

Yet now he works at an apple store and is an admin of a auto website?

Sure its not much to go on but after reading through the guys posts he bashes ATS as a site alot and its mods. If he posts the video he should have a sign he holds up that has the date and hi to ATS. Then I will eat crow!

new topics

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join