It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13Etznab
reply to post by Bombeni

In the news here, they sayd that scientifics have just formed a lab in Mexico to identify the virus. I think from up to now, samples were sent to US and Canada. Now a temp lab to identify the virus is open directly in Mexico.

Guy said that on the news here RadioCanada.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by 13Etznab]

Thanks, yeah Mexico is the last place we could expect to get accurate data from. Maybe in several months they will have a better idea of what happened.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
11 in *ILLINOIS*? You know there's got to be a lot more here in San Diego county than they are reporting.

The San Diego news is very quiet on the topic today. Nothing on this major San Diego new site at all:
www.signonsandiego.com...

They talk about screening at the border but it's for drugs and weapons. No talk of the flu.

Why the silence? Is it really a non-issue so fast?

When I first got up this morning, I saw on here a post saying there was a death in San Diego and that the county had declared a state of emergency, but I haven't been able to confirm that from any news source whatsoever. Anyone with a link please post.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Seems Ft Worth is cancelling almost all of their events for the city it seems.

The concerns over the spread of swine flu have led to the cancellation of Mayfest and all other major outdoor events in Fort Worth this weekend, according to a note sent out to police officers and administrators by Fort Worth Police Chief Jeff Halstead.

Star Telegram

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Why should you say that, im not the one murdering your country.. "First guy to die from swine flu shakes obamas hand the day before" Come on, dont you see anything wrong with this picture?

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by mrwupy]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

Ignorance I can't believe you said that. Did you really mean it?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
This affects MO and Nebraska. So I say it will be in all 50 states within 5 days, what do you think?

Shouldn't that be 53 states, according to BO?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
did anybody read here on ats about, the guy who claims that he has hugh news about swine flu. i tried to post the link, buts its not working right for some reason.

its here on recent threads

[edit on 30-4-2009 by hounddoghowlie]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
We could go to Level 6 because of the development in Scotland...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

"Oh i cant believe it, how could you talk about obama like that" the guy thats leading my country to tyranny and dictatorship, oh no mustend say any thing about him!

GIMME A BREAK............

link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied

Originally posted by LDragonFire
reply to post by larphillips

It would seem like he would have infected the entire group?

He probably has. Give it til Monday.

I hope it pops up in obama aswel, and then it will kill the bastard.

At first I was mad when I read this but then I realized I should feel sorry for you. for a person to say somthing like that, you must have major issues that your dealing with internally.

With all the people who could die from this, its a sad thing that shouldn't be wished on anyone.

link   

"Oh i cant believe it, how could you talk about obama like that" the guy thats leading my country to tyranny and dictatorship, oh no mustend say any thing about him!

Now is not the time, or the place. Have we recieved any news on this supposed raising to level 6 yet?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
CDC emergency is using Twitter.
Set up mostly for health care professionals to share info ... not updates on new cases....but here it is
CDC Twitter

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
someone posted this earlier.. few pages back now.. but thought i would share it with those who missed it..

img210.imageshack.us...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
# US, Arizona: Three additional cases of influenza A (H1N1) confirmed in Maricopa county by state officials bringing total to four. #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

# Canada, Toronto: Acting Chief Medical Officer Confirms One New Influenza A (H1N1) Case #swineflu #H1N12 minutes ago from web

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

i agree, i dont like our fearless leader. but wishing that on any one is just to harsh

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Calm down. You have a right to say what you think here just like the rest of us, I just wasn't sure if you were serious or just being a stinker. I can't stand to even look at Obama since the first time I listened to him.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
# US, Maryland: Energy Secretary staff member from Anne Arundel County reported as suspected influenza A (H1N1) case. #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
# Spain: Spanish Minister of Health has acknowledged 101 suspected influenza A (H1N1) cases and 13 confirmed cases nationwide. #swineflu #H1N1half a minute ago from web

# US, Texas: Houston city officials confirm second case of influenza A (H1N1) in a ten-year-old. #swineflu #H1N11 minute ago from web

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Scotland also?

Swine flu: first probable case of person to person transmission in Britain
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Back on topic folks, This isn't about what you think of Obama. This thread is being monitored closely.

new topics

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join