It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Scientists see this flu strain as relatively mild

www.latimes.com...

Let's not lose track of the fact that the normal seasonal influenza is a huge public health problem that kills tens of thousands of people in the U.S. alone and hundreds of thousands around the world," said Dr. Christopher Olsen, a molecular virologist who studies swine flu at the University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medicine in Madison.

no comment

Well Dr Christopher Olsen is taking out of his arse..

I guess we will find out eventually.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
# US, Oregon: State officials confirm first probable case of influenza A (H1N1). #swineflu #H1N14 minutes ago from web

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

www.breitbart.com...

Everyone needs a laugh. You know it is bad when Mexico shuts down the Taco Stands!
LOL!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by larphillips

If it doesn't kill you, you would think it would act like a vaccine???

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Just saw a plane making chemtrails in Tucson.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hey this guy has compiled a list of all the country's that have reported Chem trails, he starts naming them around the 2:13 mark.
www.youtube.com...
Have a look. And then compare the list to the reported cases of the swine flu
maps.google.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
# US, Michigan: CDC confirms second case of influenza A (H1N1); identified in Ottawa country. "swinefluhalf a minute ago from web

link   

Originally posted by foremanator
Hey this guy has compiled a list of all the country's that have reported Chem trails, he starts naming them around the 2:13 mark.
www.youtube.com...
Have a look. And then compare the list to the reported cases of the swine flu
maps.google.com...

Just saw a plane making them in Tucson. It's heading over western and central Tucson, probably going to the AFB here.

link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Im getting the feeling that maybe humans were not meant to have a global economy, or society.

There is loads, and loads, and loads of evidence to prove that very point. Distances and separations are a matter of species survival.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
THIS IS OFFICIAL! CNN SAYS WE ARE GOING TO LEVEL 6 PANDEMIC IN TWOSAYS................

SORRY THAT 2 DAYS

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Ignorance Denied]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I just realized something that may or may not explain the confirmed case in Chautauqua County.

Missing girl found in Mexico

The little girl was back in WNY on Friday, April 20th. So now I wonder if this poor little girl who has been through so much already, brought it back with her?

[edit on 30/4/2009 by lynn112]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

Confirmed by the WHO?

I have no information on it yet, can you source this?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonesinis
reply to post by jonny2410

www.breitbart.com...

Everyone needs a laugh. You know it is bad when Mexico shuts down the Taco Stands!
LOL!!!!!!!!

NO TACO FOR YOU.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
www.who.int...

Influenza
The burden of influenza in the USA is currently estimated to be 25–50 million cases per year, leading to 150 000 hospitalizations and 30 000–40 000 deaths. If these figures are extrapolated to the rest of the world, the average global burden of inter-pandemic influenza may be on the order of ~1 billion cases of flu, ~3–5 million cases of severe illness and 300 000–500 000 deaths annually.......

So they DON'T know how many die each year normally!!!

The top 10 causes of death

FLU isn't here but surprised how high AIDS/HIV is!

www.who.int...

The 10 leading causes of death by broad income group (2004)

For thw WHo's position/statement on flu before this outbreak

www.who.int...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
# Czech Republic, Ostrava: Suspected influenza A (H1N1) case tests negative; 20 persons in isolation after travel to Mexico. #swinefluhalf a minute ago from web

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

THIS IS OFFICIAL! CNN SAYS WE ARE GOING TO LEVEL 6 PANDEMIC IN TWOSAYS................

SORRY THAT 2 DAYS

Sorry, besides "from CNN", where's the source? Do we have a link, or was this said on-air?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
reply to post by larphillips

If it doesn't kill you, you would think it would act like a vaccine???

While that seems to be logical, and I admit I know nothing about virology, it seems just as possible that a mutation could occur to overcome the last set of defenses it faced... just like bacteriological infections and cockroaches.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I find it very interesting if you look at the outbreak maps, the area of the world that most flu come from [China] doesn't have anything on it, or no suspected cases there, or are the Chinese withholding information? Same thing with Russia.

Oh and btw the lab i work for do experiments on Chickens, and I thought my only worry was from rabid undead chickens!!

link   

SORRY THAT 2 DAYS

I have to question what this will mean for each of us come Monday morning. It could be telling that they are planning to do it on Saturday, no stock markets open, no schools open & 24 hours of prep time before a new business day.

link   
I don't know whether this has been posted but for those living in the UK this appears to be the leaflet we are getting sent about the flu.

Leaflet

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join