It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamNow
reply to post by jonny2410

Well if the geordies (What we call people from Newcastle) don't wipe swine flu off the face of the planet nobody will
they wall around in summer cloths in -15

lol! also sky news now reporting another case confirmed in Washington DC - a male

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
is it just me or does it seem to that the news about suspected case have slowed down.

could that mean that the spread is slowing or that they have clamped down on the msm, drs,and others that put out the reports

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I posted earlier in this thread about how my wife works for the Army in a medical capacity and I said I'd update info as I got it, so here you go. 80k (That's 80000) cases in Texas. This is 100% certain info. Otho, the party line is to "not panic" and to "wash your hands". Oddly enough, no word on Louisiana yet despite this being Fort Polk, LA. Wife says that Louisiana info will be later in the day. will keep you guys posted.

link   
They governments and media might as well give up this charade and tell us to just stay in our homes now, instead of reporting who has it where.

They need to change their tactics if they want people to take it seriously, but then again they won't because everyone will panic, then die and then the world will explode.

link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
is it just me or does it seem to that the news about suspected case have slowed down.

could that mean that the spread is slowing or that they have clamped down on the msm, drs,and others that put out the reports

Seems to be the same action on Twitter as there has been the past couple of days.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Since we are at a level 5 alert my hunch is that this is spreading more quickly than they want the public to know. So they are clamping down on info release.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
I posted earlier in this thread about how my wife works for the Army in a medical capacity and I said I'd update info as I got it, so here you go. 80k (That's 80000) cases in Texas. This is 100% certain info. Otho, the party line is to "not panic" and to "wash your hands". Oddly enough, no word on Louisiana yet despite this being Fort Polk, LA. Wife says that Louisiana info will be later in the day. will keep you guys posted.

80,000!!!!!

if thats true then it has spread insanely fast, you sure 80,000? just in texas?!

[edit on 30-4-2009 by jonny2410]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Wait, what?!? You are reporting there are 80 thousand confirmed cases in Texas alone?

EDIT: What does Otho mean? lol

[edit on 30-4-2009 by mkross1983]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

That is freaking scary... Why are we not hearing about this?? I am really getting angry at the fact that the PTB think they need to hide this from US.

That really $%$% makes me mad!

Thanks for the info!!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
if there are 80,000 cases in texas then simply we are being lied to about the amount of deaths in mexico

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

are you saying eighty thousand suspected or confrimed, man thats a big number. and if its that many mutilply by at least 2

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
If it is indeed 80,000 then the game is up.

Second line

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

No source or anything, I'm not saying I don't trust you or your wife but I don't trust that information. I think there would be plenty of people from Texas posting on the forums confirming what you said.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

are you saying eighty thousand suspected or confrimed, man thats a big number. and if its that many mutilply by at least 2

I don't even know what to say to this. I mean I suppose there isn't a source or anything we could read? Not saying I don't doubt you or appreciate the info but imagine what the other states real numbers are if this is accurate.

That is friggin' scary.

EDIT: Spelling (again
)

[edit on 30-4-2009 by mkross1983]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
the number I saw with 80,000 was school children in Forth Worth out of school today, Schools are closed , 80.000 kids Not in school

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

Sometimes you just have to take info for what it is.......not everyone can post there source!!!

If you have been following this thread you would know he has posted solid info out of Louisiana.........

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I have and I said I didn't trust the Information "Not him or his wife" somebody got it wrong somewhere, 80k children off school in Texas.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I was listening to Steve Quayle last night on the radio and he stated during the broadcast that he was getting emails of confirmed deaths that are not being reported.........

My source for this is the Steve Quayle Show

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Sixth cases reported at Newcastle University, UK. Live with two other students and had access to the Newcastle student population.

Word Bank confirms an employee has swine flu, first case in Washington.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Humpf, thats a big number man. I see your in Fort Puke, one of the worst places in the military to be stationed at, Leesville, is a DUMP.. I find it interesting your wife has access to this information at fort puke. 5th division.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Adrifter]

new topics

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join