It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

Your post make me smile and feel better...thank you!

I'm starting to pass the "little bit frantic part" and am getting ticked off,always better to be on your toes as you say!
I do my very best work under pressure and y'all will as well!

After all this has settled down,we need to have a "hook up" and sit around sharing cocktails and telling stories,some of y'all are truly amazing spirits and I want to know you better!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Gimme a minute I have a photograph of him
seriously I do, I did an Id card pic for him while he was over hahah. Kinda fits with my ideals on sources.. dont say i dont try.

I should have asked what the ID card was that the pic is going on shouldnt I ??

respects

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Pentagon confirms Marine is ill with swine flu

WASHINGTON — The Pentagon said Wednesday a Marine based in Southern California has been confirmed to be ill with swine flu and is under quarantine, along with about 30 other Marines.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Cosmicpixie...Thank you...Hug back to you...

I will trudge my way ahead just like you guys...I am a survivor...I think every thing we go thru makes us stronger...(it really does)

I am all stocked up and ready to hibernate if need be...

Being a ATS member is very educational...

If I hadn't found this place a long time ago...I would probably REALLY be panicking...lol...

SMR

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

An update to my post:

10News' Juliette Vara reported a 23-year-old male, a 38-year-old male and his 3-year-old child were the confirmed cases.

Counth health officer Dr. Wilma Wooten said the 3-year-old child has been hospitalized, the first pediatric hospitalization among the confirmed county cases.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
reply to post by SMR

An update to my post:

Counth health officer Dr. Wilma Wooten said the 3-year-old child has been hospitalized, the first pediatric hospitalization among the confirmed county cases.

I hope and prey the kid is ok.

respects

SMR

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Can only hope that he is OK
It's one thing to read about grown people but when it's a child it really saddens you.Being that I have 4 kids myself you want to protect them at all costs.When you cant because of things like this you feel so helpless that you have to rely on hope and science.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

I agree. Im lucky enough to have 4 grandkids and one due next month. The three year old has been a bit under the weather since sunday, so yes Im concerned and watching him very closely.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I think the brutal reality of the situation is that the official channels are too slow, as they have to send off samples and corroborate piggy flu against normal seasonal flu.

I'm not taking ANY chances to wait for 'official' news, which is the whole point why i signed up for this site a few weeks ago. We all believe there is insidious corruption that goes to the very top...and beyond. Let's act on our instincts and empower ourselves so we can lead by example to family and friends, who aren't in the know.

I think in the next 2-7 days, all we'll need to do is look out the window and every Tom, Dick & Harry wearing a mask or some sort of improvised scarf. That will be the immediate news we all so crave.

It's not too hard to imagine that this may be part of a master plan. The following video posted by someone earlier, is a reminder to all ATS'ers to keep your eye on the ball. This flu thing may be just a diversion to their ulterior motives. The flu just means they'll be less of us to revolt.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by irishchic

as long as theres a pole and pink gloves involed..i'm down for a road trip..lol..

SMR

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Well my thoughts are with you and yours.Hope all is well soon and he turns out ok.At this point if it were my child I would be a little panicky.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

I hope you werent talking to me there. I have no spare bed for visitors and the pink gloves are for washing the dishes

respects

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by irishchic

Your post make me smile and feel better...thank you!

No problem IrishChic.

I'm just an aesthetic polytheist; i believe there is no God, no religion but we all hold within us an inane ability to believe in whatever our matrix reality beholds.

I will eat this piggy flu for breakfast

p.s. still worried about my asthma though, that's my Achilles heel

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

Thankyou and be rest assured any doubts and i will be taking him to AnE.
I spoke to my doctor friend about it, that is why he visited. He feels all is well, maybe a small cold or infection as he is running to the toilet a lot.

We share a mighty responsibility to the children of the world, especially in times unheard of like this.

respects

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
nah i vowed never to fly again..

I just wanna find a new dancing partner..

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Ok gonna sleep now, Hopefully tomorrow will bring less bad news and those who are ill feel better. Take care of each other, you may be all you have.

respects

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I live in North Alabama. It was just scrolled across the top of my tv screen that there are 2 probable cases of swine flu in kids at a school in Huntsville, AL.

They are closing all of the schools in Madison county due to this.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

On a lighter note as to your last statement, I told my husband I will be responsible for food, water, and all other household 'stocking up", but he HAS to be in charge of the wine and condoms!! to put down in the basement!!
In times of stress we need to get our priorities in order!! He agreed most quickly when I put it to him that way!

Have a good night!-FMF

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Our governor just spoke-

www.tennessean.com...

It's probable. That's the southern middle part of the state.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Schools next to my area are closing for awhile now. Its in Ft. Worth. On the tv they said one person is infected and 10 are probable.

Ft Worth School Closings

[edit on 29-4-2009 by buni11687]

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join