It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
my sister whose been a skeptic this whole time is no longer a skeptic, shes freaked out. by the way, expect the cases in cortland to be confirmed in the next day

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
I think this is all part of Evolution, with the recent report out stating that the world was over populated and earth cannot sustain it to the melting Ice caps etc.

Seems like Mother earth developed a strategy to rid the earth and shake the fleas off her back. Pretty nifty how evolution works....

-Kdial1

Mother Earth aka The Illuminati

link   
My best guess is level 6 within 48 hours.

I'm leaving right now to stock up on supplies. Be back soon with field report.

Panic level = 5, moving up.

link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
This is -not- awesome.
Not. Awesome.

It's happening so fast. Anyone else reading "The Stand?"

Really though this is awful and I hate this level 5 thing because basically they're saying "Um, it's going to get a lot worse. Have fun."

Yeah. I posted the obligatory "Captain Trips" post about 30 pages back.
Eh. My wife works for the military in the medical field, with any luck, she'll have a heads up before everything starts breaking down and there's a nice little island with my name on it about 35 miles from here. Very secluded, and a very peaceful place to spend some time while the world dies.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Yes, very surreal. And it is quickening.

It is hard to decide what to believe in regards to the merit of this threat and MSM hysteria. It seems to be moving across the planet quickly though, and now WHO bumps us up to level 5. Add on Obama's news conference tonight (DVR set to record, check), the Mass. pandemic bill, Gov. Perry of Texas declaring state of disaster, and, of course, the yet unexplained FEMA sites . . . Yes, I'd say we're certainly at the surreal, twilight zone stage. Put it this way, there is so much happening, it makes me wonder what is happening that we don't hear a word about? I am also curious as to what the real numbers in regards to this influenza are.

Nevertheless, my sister and brother-in-law are flying in from New Jersey, via Philadelphia this weekend. A good friend is on a business trip to Seattle, will see him Saturday at a party. I'm wondering if I should go pick up some surgical masks and quarantine them when they get in. (At least, I'd have some good experience to list on my resume when that GIVE act stuff kicks into full swing) Actually, I'm wondering if they will even make it home. Considering the rate that WHO is raising the threat level, how long do we have until the airports are shut down?

If all else fails, I'll grab a sombrero and mask to make a very politically incorrect costume for the Cinco de Mayo party this weekend.

Gonna be an interesting May, ladies and gentlemen!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
I think this is all part of Evolution, with the recent report out stating that the world was over populated and earth cannot sustain it to the melting Ice caps etc.

Seems like Mother earth developed a strategy to rid the earth and shake the fleas off her back. Pretty nifty how evolution works....

-Kdial1

Hahah that made me think of my X-Men reference.

Yes this is pretty alarming, but i think we need to just take a deep breath and take a step back. We're sort of on the verge of hysteria here. What would it be like if it goes to level 6?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

yeah can i come with you!!

or at least if your gonna repopulate then call one of your kids barry
( that being my name )

in all seriousness tho, i think you have the right idea, hide away and let the world die! survivors will gather and repopulate!!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

lucky she's military, cause i think roadblocks will stop many from getting to our

safe spots in the middle of nowhere. it seems inevitable now.

and if it blows over, this is round 1, cause the flu peaks again in fall as

you all know by now.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I sent a message to this guy who made a video on April 12 at Youtube, predicting Flu/Disasters to occur between April 19 and May 1. May 1 it seems, is a very large and celebrated satanic holiday. Here is the video again:

www.youtube.com...

One of the more entertaining videos of this nature.

Well I was intrigued by the fact this guy had predicted this flu on April 12, way before the flu was known to exist. I wondered did he just get lucky, is he psychic or what. I wrote and asked him how he came to predict it and he replied:

Hi,

You dont have to be psychic as the New World Order are Lucifer worshippers

and they have to put it in your face in a form of cryptic warning for the sacrifice to
be the ultimate Lucifer blood sacrifice. Beltane is THE CELEBRATED DAY OF LUCIFER SACRIFICE

9/11 mantra with Bush at the school that morning.

What no-one has noticed, apart from myself.........the school was 'Booker school'
in Manhattan...

.The Satanic Hebrew translation Mattan Bukha = SACRIFICAL GIFT (TO THE GOD)

THIS IS why 6-1-9 (pentagram) is significant in my new video (no one else has noticed this)

It could be the date in 2009.........it could related to a mantra that reverses Deuteronomy 6:1.9

it could also be the area code 619,,,,,as San Diego....California and San Diego and the
border areas of Mexico.....where the Flu outbreak seems to be originating from.

You can expect the main news media to promote UFO`s on AUGUST 12th..

BY THE WAY ...YOU ARE NOW ON LEVEL 5 regarding swine flu.

level 6 is martial law city lockdown. Fema camps are for those who refuse the forced
poison of Rumsfelds 'Tamiflu....The flu is designer created. This is why the US has
UN foriegn troops that have no concious to put a bullet in the head. Don`t be suprised to
see THE DRUGGED UP killer soldiers....return back from Iraq and Afghanistan to enforce
UN martial law. It will only take a dirty bomb to have the whole nation in chaos.

Its on your dollar bill...novo ordo seclorum / s
NEW WORLD ORDER OUT OF CHAOS

GOOD LUCK if you are in the USA!
if you go down..we all go down

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Bombeni]

link   
I'm not too worried, so I guess I'm, a level 3.

I visit the hospital every day, cos my mum is admitted there till monday. Sofar I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary.

Funny thing is that I went to buy some facemasks, not because of this swine flu but my mum had chemotherapy this week and I didn't want to infect her if I should catch a cold. The local drugstores didn't had them, as in didn't stock them. So I went to a DIY shop and yup, they had 5 packs...I bought 2 of them but what amazed me was the low quantity they had in stock.

link   

Originally posted by habfan1968

Originally posted by Kram09
Calm blue ocean! Calm blue ocean!

On a scale of 1-10 how panicked is everyone?

I am about a 6.

I am around a "3" being in Canada helps a little and also being on top of everything because of the info coming here as quickly as it does makes me feel better too.

hey im at a panic level 9 for personal reasons....

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

if you have read The Stand tryanother of Kngs books the The Gun Slinger
kinda along the same lines but takes place in the future, after most of mankind is wipe out

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

is there a way i could read the uks pandemic plan if there is one ready to read many thanks

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by drphilxr

lucky she's military, cause i think roadblocks will stop many from getting to our

safe spots in the middle of nowhere. it seems inevitable now.

and if it blows over, this is round 1, cause the flu peaks again in fall as

you all know by now.

It helps a ton if you "already" live in the middle of nowhere. lol So far, no one in her command is panicking or otherwise terribly concerned with this so until further notice, I won't either. Trust me, If I get a heads up, you guys do as well.....before I go boating. lol

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PH43DRUS
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Yes, very surreal. And it is quickening.

It is hard to decide what to believe in regards to the merit of this threat and MSM hysteria. It seems to be moving across the planet quickly though, and now WHO bumps us up to level 5. Add on Obama's news conference tonight (DVR set to record, check), the Mass. pandemic bill, Gov. Perry of Texas declaring state of disaster, and, of course, the yet unexplained FEMA sites . . . Yes, I'd say we're certainly at the surreal, twilight zone stage. Put it this way, there is so much happening, it makes me wonder what is happening that we don't hear a word about? I am also curious as to what the real numbers in regards to this influenza are.

Nevertheless, my sister and brother-in-law are flying in from New Jersey, via Philadelphia this weekend. A good friend is on a business trip to Seattle, will see him Saturday at a party. I'm wondering if I should go pick up some surgical masks and quarantine them when they get in. (At least, I'd have some good experience to list on my resume when that GIVE act stuff kicks into full swing) Actually, I'm wondering if they will even make it home. Considering the rate that WHO is raising the threat level, how long do we have until the airports are shut down?

If all else fails, I'll grab a sombrero and mask to make a very politically incorrect costume for the Cinco de Mayo party this weekend.

Gonna be an interesting May, ladies and gentlemen!

DITTO, on your opening,

Captain Tripps, seems to have arrived.

Now lets watch the Geopolitical activities.

Anyhow the World changed about an hour or so ago..

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Adrifter]
(Man my brain is faster then my fingers)

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Adrifter]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapphirearaidia
I am a disabled mom...

I had brain surgery last summer...I have a patch in the back of my head ...it is complicated anyways....It is called Chiari Malformation...My brain is too big for my skull...or vice versa...However people want to say it...
It is terribly painful disorder...

I have a son 14 and my grand baby 9 months old...

When they said level 5 on CNN...I had tears roll of of my eyes...

I am a sad 6...

But...Glad to be here with other people who are in the know like we are...

ATS...even though I don't post very often is my support group...

Sometimes I laugh sometimes I cry...I am just glad to be here...

Thanks everyone...

God Bless you Sapphire and know that we are all here for you. I just found out that a student at my son's College has been confirmed as having contracted the Swine Flu. It was a mild case and reportedly the student was treated an released but that's not making me feel any better at this moment.

I have two other kids (10 and 15) and am very concerned for them but we still need to keep things in perspective and have confidence that we will all get through this. I refuse to let fear cloud my judgement or to cause me to lose sight of what is truly important.

We are all, "day-to-day," when you stop to think about it. Every day we awake is a gift and we ought not to waste time and energy wrapped in fear.

This place too has become my support group as you so accurately characterized it. I find myself checking in just so I can remind myself of how many wonderful people there are in the world...many of whom we will never meet and yet, feel that we know them so well.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
my panic level was higher until my local health folks gave a press conference. They said 1. That there are no confirmed cases of the flu in my state, and there are only 14 cases being tested right now. 2. Our airport has no direct flights from Mexico and those two things together brought my panic level down quite a bit to probably a 3 or so.

This doesnt mean I'm not a little bit scared, because I am. The local health guy said yes, they expect to have a confirmed case at some point. That's when I'll get a little more scared.

I am very thankful for this website though, the information is very helpful and being around you guys and talking things out really helps with the level of scariness for me.

Tela

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Redpillblues...Thank you so much...

I did take it with a smile...

Even if things are stressful I can come on here and in the worst of times you guys can make me burst out in laughter...

This is the only place I fit in...

My family all have their heads buried in the sand...

But...I love them any ways...I just worry for them more than if they would be a little better prepared for things...oh well...

We all just do what we can...and hope for the best...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

I hate the Dark Tower Series. But that's just me.

Um... we're not all going to die? Are we?

If so, screw the drinking age...

Really though like we're not all going to die, right.
I'm 18 I can't die I've barely done anything!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
reply to post by Kram09

if you have read The Stand tryanother of Kngs books the The Gun Slinger
kinda along the same lines but takes place in the future, after most of mankind is wipe out

I've been wanting to read those series for a while, just never got round to it.

I just watched BBC News. The presenter said how serious this could be and ramped up the fear factor then at the end just said don't panic nothing to worry about. What a load of *beep*!

new topics

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join