It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
#World Health Organization calls third emergency meeting, will discuss declaring pandemic emergency: adjix.com...
2 minutes ago from BNO Headquarters

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
If they raise it to a 5 or a 6, do they ground all flights? Domestic and international? Anyone know?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
SKYNews: Woman in Redditch has contracted Swine Flu (UK)

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
The outbreak of swine flu should be renamed "Mexican" influenza in deference to Muslim and Jewish sensitivities over pork, said an Israeli health official Monday.

It should be called what it really is ...

Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Mexican Weaponized Flu

That's accurate.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

Can I argue that at this moment in time there are only 20/30 confirmed deaths from this virus in mexico !!! someone show me a point of information that says otherwise??

Last i saw was 20 confirmed deaths from the virus in Mexico.

correct me if Im wrong.

Get off the panic bandwaggon please...its what they want.

respects

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Just got a call from my daughter, seems there are two confirmed cases in Cold Spring Minnesota

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I named this flu on Monday..... B2A1

Bridge Two Avian One

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by muddyhoop
So still only Mexicans have died.

Racially genetic germ warfare thingy???...sorry had a few beers!

This is what I think. No one, wherever in the world the news is reported, we say the skin color or race of the person who died from the flu.

This is a real basic information when you investigate, don't you think? But now, because they made everyone crying racist when you talk about that, people just don't want to think about it.

In Canada, SARS was affecting mostly asian in Toronto, I saw the pictures on the front page news, I don't think this one is different.

You won't get reply to that, people just don't want to look in that way.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by 13Etznab]

[edit on 29-4-2009 by 13Etznab]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
for who is interested in finding a connection between Swine flu, Sunspots, Lucifer Project, Teotihuacan, Felipe Solis Olguin, UFO disclosure and more i posted a thread on general conspiracies here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

let me know what you guys think about it. There is much more to say and it's all around this forum in thousands of threads. It looks like there is a "picture" out of all this.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
the child who died in texas was from mexico.. brought to houston, she died on monday... its wednesday and were just finding out..

This doesn't suprise me at all, what else are they holding back on?

Only time will tell.

So let me get this right, the first confirmed death...the child, was in fact from Mexico, brought to huston and the death was on Monday...emmm doesnt that say that the authorities have cheated just a bit with this headline...first death in US...where did the child die? The US or mexico and brought to the US?

waken up peiople, dont fall for this, please. Remember 9/11, step back and ask yourself the right questions, for the sake of your freedom.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I woke up this morning and was greeted with this www.comcast.net...

It says the U.S. has had its first death, a 23 month old baby in Texas

May God Bless

[edit on 29-4-2009 by searching4truth]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
For those interested ... Vitamin D might help prevent it ....
I'm going to call the pediatrician and ask how much Vit D a child can take.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Yup all a little too 9/11 for me, didn't the hospital in Scotland cancel a pandemic drill too on Monday morning. 20 confirmed deaths of swine flu in Mexico and everyone is running for the hills, more people die on the crapper

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

It's a good point about the child but there will probably be deaths outside of Mexico in the next week. It's also possible there have already been deaths outside of Mexico that are being kept quiet for now. If the WHO go to phase 5 though, no matter how skeptical some people are THAT is something to take seriously. I suspect there is alot they are not being fully open about and this is to be expected but they will have very good reasons for going to 5, maybe more than they will immediately let on.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Map
www.medicalnewstoday.com...

And here is a report on the supposedly very first Mexicna victim.. with an interesting time line of events.. it would appear this bug has already been doing the rounds for over 21 days..

She was admitted to hospital 21 days ago, on April 8, with what doctors believed was pneumonia. She died five days later of what doctors now know was swine flu, The Independent reported. But the virus would not be identified for another three weeks.
www.dailymail.co.uk... demic.html

Worried about masks...check my link below...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Up to date WHO figures on casualties, dead, suspected and confirmed from 7 minutes ago as follows...

Key developments on swine flu outbreaks, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization, and government officials:

_Deaths: 159 in Mexico, seven confirmed as swine flu and rest suspected. One confirmed in the U.S., a 23-month-old Texas child.

_Sickened: 2,498 suspected and 19 confirmed in Mexico. Confirmed elsewhere: 66 in U.S.; 13 in Canada; 14 in New Zealand; five in Britain; three in Germany; four in Spain; two in Israel; and one in Austria.

_Confirmed U.S. cases by state: 45 in New York, 11 in California, six in Texas, two in Kansas and one each in Indiana and Ohio, according to CDC and states.

_U.S. Food and Drug Administration issues emergency guidance allowing certain antiviral drugs to be used in broader range of population if needed. Public health emergency declared and roughly 12 million doses of Tamiflu from federal stockpile to be delivered to states.

link www.google.com...

This is the real picture, there are not 100s dead in mexico from flu. people need to ask why the media and governments are doing this...what have you learned since freedoms were put under attack after 9.11 ?

[edit on 29-4-2009 by captiva]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
didnt know of the cases of the Mexican flu in CT, thanks.

link   
My guess is they will let this run until the end of the week, just enough time to start everyone panic buying. Fuel, Bread, Milk, Shotguns, Zombie repellent, Mexican Repellent... so on

Then when the shelves are empty they will say "Ohhh the Economy is doing well isn't it"

link   
#The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) says swine flu is now "clearly spreading among humans."
10 minutes ago from BNO Headquarters

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
why is there so much panic when all the infected outside of mexico just have mild flu? I mean 100+ people with mild flu and we are talking about mass aircraft bans? travel restraints?

I can only think that the real seriusness of the virus is much greater than we are being told, beacuse for for all this panic amongst the goverment it cant just be about a few people feeling unwell

new topics

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join