It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a thought about a grim future path........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The other day, I was basicly daydreaming and it skewed in to a morbid vision of a possible future reality where everything got twisted upside down. Truth = lies and disclosure = control. Before I explain, I was actually scared as to how the reality of this dream could come to fruition, and the possible ramifications there in. So I'll just start at the begining.

I was thinking about how cloning was a reality now, and how it may be possible for some 'behind the scene' mad scientists to create life forms, life forms like 'greys'. Beings geneticly constructed to look like them and be far superior intelligently. I thought how the possibilty to create these beings in a test tube is probablly a possibility for some.

Next, I began to wonder about the stories of a secret society with information and technology unknown to the common man, unknown to anyone outside there 'clan'. Perhaps anti gravity? Zero point energy? Certin technologies and/or information that could seem 'other worldly' to anyone and everyone outside the inner circle.

Then I thought, if both of these possibilities are indeed possible, then it's not too far fetched to think they could create a UFO and 'alien beings' to come to earth and use them as propaganda tools to persuade the masses to do there will. Imagine the persuasion powers that a being from outerspace, promoting some government formulated agenda, using intelligence and technology beyone the realm of understanding as persuasion.

All of this got me thinking just how easy, if all of this is possible(and I believe it may be), that the world could be hoodwinked in the form of disclosure and 'truth'. How the world would bend at the knee to welcome any 'advice' these 'beings' would offer as to our own salvation and how thoes behind the scenes, pulling the strings, would have the entire world eating out of it's hand.

I wondered if this is the reason behind all of it, perhaps everything we have seen, heard and/or read about UFO's & aliens(in recent times) are just a precursor to this inevidable meeting, formulated in a dark, smokey room and created in a lab. I know it may be far fetched, but in my head it seems entirely possible. Thanks for reading, and sorry for my bad spelling.

Thanks, Ron.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by HomeBrew]

[edit on 25-4-2009 by HomeBrew]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Ok, I know I'm not the most avid, nor popular user here. And the topic may be a bit 'non earth shattering', but no one has nary a comment? Hmmph.. I thought it may make for a good discussion...

join