It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New land for Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
A new land for Israel. Well let's just start start by saying once I was a supporter of Israel in its present location. I did go there and saw the reality of colonisation in the Middle East. Also I spent time on the ATS forum and I began to see the truth. I came round to the reality that you can't take another peoples land. The natives will never forget what you have done. You either do it like the US and Australia and exterminate the natives through war and imported disease or you face the reality that you have taken another peoples land and fight tooth and nail for it for eternity and that can only end in trouble for the children, in this age it may well mean ultime death because of the insane nuclear technologies. So what is the best thing for Israel? To me and please remember I do believe the people of Israel need a base following the atrocities commited in the past, need a base to help out their own, but they chose the wrong place, they really thought they could take another peoples land and that is never going to work when those oppressed are surrounding them and their friends in their hundreds of millions.

The Jews suffered terribly in the Second World War. There was mass murder on a sickening level, the Jews had no friends on this planet Earth. The USA and the UK could have helped out, just a squadron of bombers sent into Poland to bomb the railway lines to Aushwitz would have helped out. Let's be honest even when the Allied countries knew of the holocaust, they did absolutely nothing. The survivors can't be blamed for making a last stand somewhere, if everybody wanted to kill me and my family then I like you would make a last stand for sure. Point is they chose the wrong place, they decided to make a country in a land where people already existed. You just can't take another peoples land and expect to get away with it in the long term.

So Israel needs a new land. This is not a put down on the need for a new land for Israel, we all know how the Jews have suffered from not being able to fight back against agression for two millenia, the point is the Israelis chose the wrong land. Israel is a necessity for countering the same again. It just needs a new home where the natives will not be cast out, it needs a new virgin land to exist in without troubling others. I was thinking the now virtually deserted Scottish Western Islands that was proposed to the Chinese Brits in the 1990's. Alaska? Somewhere where the natives will not be pissed. Any ideas?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Best place would be their ancestral land , the place of their origins and conversion to judaism in the 8th century , southern Russia.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
How about Florida ???

They practically own half of it anyways (along with Cubans)

That is at least what their big brother USA could do for them...

I know I wouldn't' mind

The only question would be what would happen with Jerusalem, we cannot possibly let the Jesus Landing Pad be in the hands of the infidels, can't we now ?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I completely agree.

Over 40 million people died at the hands of Nazis, why does israel get to take land from others because Jews were a small percentage killed by Nazis?

Why do they get to take land from Arabs that was taken from them by Romans?

Are they not commiting the same wrongs to the Arabs?

Arabs and Jews each have holy books that claim israel as given to them by god...

Why do we only believe one?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Whaaaaaaat! How come you had a 180 degree turn around? You argued your previous position with rigour and accused me along with others of being antiSemitic.

Anyway, I think most Israelis are accustomed to a high standard of living and have strong links with the US. Consequently, I propose New York State be the new promised land. There is plenty of room there, the Hamptons and lots of kith and kin amongst the natives.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Umms, so we are going to give them more land so they can opress the people of it's neighbooring land as well? How fun!

No but seriously, Israel is fine where it is, it simply needs to stop being a douche to the rest of the world and attempt to live in PEACE.

The war has been over for 60 years, it's time to let bygones by bygones and realize that this whole " We have to me mean or else people will come take us away again" kind of mentality is far outdated and needs to be revised.

There are no winners to this conflict I might add, both parties are equality guilty of commiting crimes and agrevating eachother. There is no need to shake up the world stage and draw more "imaginary" lines in the sand to further seperate ourselves from eachother.

It's a simple matter of playing nice with the kids down the street.

Edit To Add: Even the thought of a country or group of people "owning" land is completely stupid and probably the thing that keeps us back as a species more than anything else.

There is a time when a species is growing where in-fighting becomes very apparent and very real. If that species is unable to group together and work as productive members of that society, then that species will fall.

We are soon approaching the time where we need to change, or be removed before we do more damage than we already have. Enough with this giving land to people and moving nations and opressing nations.

Love eachother for who you are, not where you live, be good to your neighboors. Our blood is all red when it hits air, that's all the proof I need that we are all the same.

Crazy people and your countries!

~Keeper

[edit on 4/25/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

The land is Arab land. I was told this by an Amsterdammer "you can't take another peoples land" and these days I'm with him. The people who believe in Israel need a new land for their good and their own future survival. You can't take another peoples land without exterminating them (like the Aussies and the Yanks) and expect them to be happy about it. Time to find a New Israel. Is that place in central Asia, Biorodizstan or something like that given by the Soviets still available. I am no anti Israel guy, after the last two millenia of persecution they need a land, unfortunately taking land in the heart of Arabia was a big mistake. They chose the wrong land.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

As you said "whaaaat." How can the Israeli people trust the USA? The US could have bombed Auschwitz any day anytime. They did nothing. Roosevelt was anti whatever anyway. The Jews learnt only they could save themselves. UK and USA and USSR did them no favours at all. Give them a deserted land that will not anger any natives and we may have real peace. Where is this proposed new Israel? Not in the ME for sure. Maybe the north of Canada, or Washington state in the USA. Seriously this is important, the future of mankind depends on it because Israel will never live in peace and there's lots of nuke tech there that needs moving to some 'safe' zone. I am no anto Israel guy matey and at the same time I'm no anti Arab either, I just see how giving each people in Europe their own land post WW2 has just about or sort of has given an undreamable peace for 60 years. Time has come to give the Israelis a New Israel, a big Israel, a fertile Israel, most seriously an Israel that does not hurt any natives. Peace....................................................

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

You seem to be missing a large point about the Jews that died by the hands of the Nazis.

Hitler was in power for YEARS before he started killing people, the Jews that had money, were long gone to Europe and America before anything started going wrong.

The Jews that were left behind, were the poor and expendible.

They were sacrificed by their more well off brothers, and in return, they got Israel.

Ask anyone in Israel right now if they would take back the holocaust if it meant they no longer had israel...

You might be supprised by what you'd hear!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Israel should not get the land period. Arabs should not get the land also. Nobody should if one gets the land the other will complain therefore no one should get it.

Why should the Israelis get the land called Israel with US backing when the US would be damned to give the Native Americans there land. Don't say nothing about the reservations that was not the land they resided on it was the land they were forced on.

Give them Siberia, Antarctica or how about Germany which they should have done instead of forcing people that had nothing to do with the holocaust out of land they reside on and nothing in return.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
read the bible and you will see that the land was given to israel by GOD.
and they had to kick a lot of but to take the promissed land.
what they have now is only a fraction of what God gave them. and besides the arabs didnt want anything to do with until they came back and transfromed it.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Sure, we can talk fairytale land or we can actually talk about what REALLY happened in this reality, not some pseudo-christian made up one.

This has nothing to do with God or religion, please keep that topic off this thread as it will do nothing but make this into a screaming match between christians and non-christians.

God didn't give anybody anything exept for a soul, if that. PEOPLE with good or bad intentions made the world the way it is today and it is up to US to fix it, not some all powerful entity.

Besides, I'm sure he has more important things to do. I think George Carlin is playing at the limbo lounge tonight

~Keeper

[edit on 4/25/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It was not Arab land, it was British land which was partitioned.

The land I live on right now was owned by the native Choctaw, then the Spanish, the French, the British, the Confederacy, and now the US.

So, according to most of the posters here, anyone could come in, say this was once ours, you get off, and I'd have to go.

Nope.

I'm here. And here I'm staying.

And if you don't like that, you can go **** in your hat.

If my neighbor attacks me and I take him out, his **** is now mine. If three or four neighbors attack me and I win, their **** is mine too.

You want Israel to have more land?

Attack them again.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It is completely horrible to imagine all the innocent people that died at the hands of the Nazi regime, and are continuing to die today.

Let's not forget how the richest Jews sold out the others in Germany, and even funded the Nazis war through their banks.

Let's also not forget that many innocent people died, the suffering wasn't exclusive to jewish germans living in ghettos like public school wants you to believe.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
No dice.

Abraham and his descendants were promised a specific plot of land. It is described in the Bible.

The concept of partitioning the world according to religion or ethnicity is not only ridiculous but convenient for those carrying out the NWO.

The bluebloods stole Europe from the Moors, so in their minds it probably also makes sense for the Hebrews to steal the "Levant" from the Muslims.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Based on the logic of this thread Israel should be handed over to the Turks since the Ottoman Empire owned it until the end of WWI.

Israel has as much right to exist as any other country. It also has a right to a secure homeland where the atrocities of the 20th century can never ever be repeated.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor
Based on the logic of this thread Israel should be handed over to the Turks since the Ottoman Empire owned it until the end of WWI.

Israel has as much right to exist as any other country. It also has a right to a secure homeland where the atrocities of the 20th century can never ever be repeated.

What you are saying is illogical. At one time the Islamic Caliphate was trusted with the Ottoman who eventually translated it as an Ottoman Empire. They did not conquer anything but were democratically assigned rule over the Middle East and North Africa. As the Ottomons decayed, they began to subjugate the Caliphate's citizens.

The only reason you say Palestine should be handed to the Turks if Israelis move elsewhere or where ever they came from is because you are fundamentally against the freedom for the Palestinian people.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
On the contrary, I'm fundamentally in favour of freedom and peace for everyone that lives in that region, Arabs and Jews.

What I don't agree with is the exploitation of Arab suffering and indignation by interfering third parties (such as Iran and Syria) which only prolongs the bloodshed and makes peace harder to achieve.

If peace is to be achieved then people need to do away with the empty slogans and get to grips with the real problems, which are extremely complicated, long standing and deep rooted.

Telling Israelis that they should not live there does not solve any problems, it only adds to them and causes more resentment and polarization.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor

If peace is to be achieved then people need to do away with the empty slogans and get to grips with the real problems, which are extremely complicated, long standing and deep rooted.

Telling Israelis that they should not live there does not solve any problems, it only adds to them and causes more resentment and polarization.

I never thought about it that way

It was bad feelings that murdered 1400 Gazan's recently.....

maybe we should enlist Rodney King to go over and give them a

"Why can't we all get along speech?"

That should stop the killing

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
read the bible and you will see that the land was given to israel by GOD.
and they had to kick a lot of but to take the promissed land.
what they have now is only a fraction of what God gave them. and besides the arabs didnt want anything to do with until they came back and transfromed it.

The israelies did kick but to get it, but then got theirs kicked royaly by the Romans.

If god wanted the israelies to live there, why would he let that happen?

Didn't he help win israel? Why wouldn't he help keep it?

Why would he let Arabs live there for centuries?

And the big question...

After Germans treated Jews bad, why do Arabs have to give their land to them?

[edit on 28-4-2009 by breakingdradles]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join