It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll let you all in on a little secret...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The "Illuminati" or whatever you want to call who call the shots are Indigo's.

Do I have any evidence for this? No. About as much evidence as we have of the "Illuminati".

I believe they are because,

1. Indigo's are highly intelligent and have a broader perspective than most allowing them to get to high positions in Faith, Government, Business.

2. They can shield themselves from emotion and if you look at some of the things the Illuminati have done they would have to or they would be insane and super depressed.

3. Indigo's do not feel guilt nearly as much.

4. Have a general distaste for the ignorant sheeple.

5. Indigo's are a small group up until recently.

6. Only about %1 of the population controls around %90 of the wealth.

This is what I have so far but I know I will find more connections.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Finding connections is far from making a theory actually plausible friend.

I don't see any reason to think that they would be Indigo's, I dont' even really believe in this whole "Indigo Child" concept. I think there are just incredibly intelligent people in the world.

They are not all the same, therefore why class them in a group? It only serves to divide us even more than we already are. I believe the Illuminaty to be a part of the dis-information campaign to put us onto a wild goose chase for the truth.

These people are just people, they are people without souls, without love, without campassion. All they know is greed, power and narcism.

Calling them Indigo's would actually be giving them a compliment they do not deserve.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The only connection that Indigo's and the Illuminati have in common, is the fact that they both dont exist, so your theory is plausible

By the way, making an assumption of one group without any proof hardly equates to a plausible theory

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. Next time I hook up with the Indigo Girls I will ask them. I always knew there was something odd about them, beyond the fact that thier music totally sucked.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The only thing I have seen so far regarding Indigos is that its a cover word to allow people to act like spoiled holier-than-thou brats without facing any real repercussions because they are 'special'.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Helig

act like spoiled holier-than-thou brats without facing any real repercussions because they are 'special'.

Hahaha, no more needs to be said here!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Don't let people phase you with their comments.

I can't say I think they are indigos. But they use the same techniques that adepts do. Except the highest ups have been using them their whole life so they are very skilled at accessing intelligent energy into the intelligent infinity.

The natural progression for a 3rd density being is to go from the solar plexus chakra, to the heart, then the throat, and to the brow. However the illuminati skips the heart and the throat moving into the brow thus not understanding the lessons of unconditional love, light and wisdom. This is how they've achieved what they have so far.

Why do you think they worship the all seeing eye? Why do you think it's on the top of the pyramid on the back of a one dollar bill?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
what's an Indigo?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
what's an Indigo?

en.wikipedia.org...

Descriptions of indigo children include the belief that they are empathetic, curious, possess a clear sense of self-definition and purpose, strong-willed, independent and unconventional. Indigo children have also been described as having a strong feeling of entitlement, or "deserving to be here." Other alleged traits include a high intelligence quotient, intuitive, resistance to authority,[2][4] disruptive, impatient and easily bored.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hate to burst your bubble

But the Indigo thing was supposed to start in the early 1980's

The Elites are primarily all grey heads

DO THE MATH

sorry

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

But the Indigo thing was supposed to start in the early 1980's

The Elites are primarily all grey heads

DO THE MATH

sorry

But many Indigo's feel they have lived past lives. I've seen 4 year old kids tell their parents about THEIR parents.... Tell them things they could not have guessed or assumed.

DO THE RESEARCH

Sorry...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
Don't let people phase you with their comments.

I can't say I think they are indigos. But they use the same techniques that adepts do. Except the highest ups have been using them their whole life so they are very skilled at accessing intelligent energy into the intelligent infinity.

The natural progression for a 3rd density being is to go from the solar plexus chakra, to the heart, then the throat, and to the brow. However the illuminati skips the heart and the throat moving into the brow thus not understanding the lessons of unconditional love, light and wisdom. This is how they've achieved what they have so far.

Why do you think they worship the all seeing eye? Why do you think it's on the top of the pyramid on the back of a one dollar bill?

I won't lol, I've been dealing with these kinds of people all my life. All I do is laugh at their lack of character.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helig
The only thing I have seen so far regarding Indigos is that its a cover word to allow people to act like spoiled holier-than-thou brats without facing any real repercussions because they are 'special'.

That's the perfect way to describe them.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyRaincheck

That's the perfect way to describe them.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Have you ever talked with one face to face? I really want to know why you think this?

top topics

join