It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future of ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
what do you think of the role of above top secret?
and what do you think it will became of it in the future?

flag to break free

[edit on 25-4-2009 by _Float_]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by _Float_

I enjoy ATS, I used to read it for quite a few years before I joined.

As for the future, I am a little nervous about the new idea of an ATS press as I fear it might grow beyond its users in terms of participation. In saying that though it would probably take a long time for that to happen unless it is sold.

Just my opinion as you asked.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

"The avalanche has already begun, it's too late for the pebbles to vote."

- Ambassador Kosh, "Babylon 5"

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
the the dark forces are not individuals but dark energy...so when we think negatively ( fear doubt impatient jealousy depression ) we form part of that dark cloud..I feel there is a lower frequency and higher frequency..like attracts like...if oyu are depressed or fearful you will attrack the same lower frequencies to you...

[edit on 25-4-2009 by _Float_]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I think that it will continue to become an even greater form of mind control instituted jointly by the PTB, NWO, Illuminati, Reptillians, NFL, Greys, Indigo Children, Bilderburgs, NBC, Rockerfellers, and The WuTang Clan.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Float_
what do you think of the role of above top secret?

For me, it is pure unadulterated entertainment. Part science, part junk science, wide ranging opinion and rarely a dull moment thanks to the cast of colorful characters cloaked in internet anonymity and anxious to boost their cyber-alter-ego. ( Self included.)

and what do you think it will became of it in the future?

It will continue to grow and evolve (i.e. change and adapt to maintain profitability)
or die. Bandwidth and infrastructure costs money to support. The owners are media savvy and on to a good thing right now. ( Sometimes ventures fall victim to their very own success.) As one example, major changes at YouTube are eminent.

www.slate.com...

I love this place but know that "progress" is inevitable and change the only constant.

Regards..KK

[edit on 25-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

I have to say, and unfortunately I dont think I can do so in more than one line, that I truly LMAO reading this....thank you.

AB1

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Realistically?

Imagine a schizophrenic multi-headed cow. And you have ATS...or something like that. It will probably continue to grow with even more members coming on. But the fear mongering and ignorance will grow even more...

Optimistically?

The community will grow even larger and hopefully it will undergo a renaissance of sorts. Ignorance will diminish and intelligence will return.

top topics

join