It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange is happening...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Something strange is happening indeed.

"Wide is the gate... and many pass thro it... but narrow is the path of enlightenment and only few find it..."

If you think nothing unusual is happening / happened during the last 10 years you are living in self denial.

There is sooooooo much thats going on. There so many different energies at work, both good and dark ones.

I suggest you take a close look at your dreams and see what you find. For some reason my dreams are a bit # but every now and then i find a jewel here and there.

And then 2012 is right around the corner, better fasten your seat belts

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'd love to hear an example of one of your dreams.
I mean I'm not trying to turn your thread into a dream thread, but still, it would be interesting to hear a reason behind why you felt compelled to post your thoughts in such a way.

Peace and Thanks

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
A few of my friends, ignorant to everything we discuss here at ATS, have been saying how messed up the weather is lately, how bad our social structure has become, etc.. people are waking up to what's going on.

Yes, I do believe you are closing your eyes to the truth if you think nothing is going to happen in 2012. Flame me if you want, but there is just too much evidence available right now, either by getting on the internet or looking out your window, to just brush this off as another 'Y2K'.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Why cant i see my bloody avatar???

Anyway, i really dont want to talk about my dreams. But it was CALLING me on and off for the past 12 months. I see this place somewhere deep in the forest with a natural trail into it. And my senses are telling me something out of this world is hidden there.

This place is good 7000 kilometers away from me so i cant really go there out of the blue, but i feel it is something important and has to do with 2012 :| !!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman

Anyway, i really dont want to talk about my dreams. But it was CALLING me on and off for the past 12 months. I see this place somewhere deep in the forest with a natural trail into it. And my senses are telling me something out of this world is hidden there.

This place is good 7000 kilometers away from me so i cant really go there out of the blue, but i feel it is something important and has to do with 2012 :| !!

You're not going to have weird dreams unless something out there puts it in, especially if it's one of those dreams that feel realistic.

If something has to give you dreams to get you to think a certain something, or do a certain something, then they probably don't mean you well. If they meant you well, then they wouldn't need to press that button that beams the "alien forest" dream into your head.

Be careful when chasing your dreams, since it's probably a bad idea.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

You have to be logged in to see the Avatars

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
You really dont make a lot of sense when you post OP... sorry to say

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Could it be your mind is telling you that you need a vacation to a nice woodsy spot? Your senses might also be telling you that you just need to reconnect with nature.

Could you please share why you think your dream has anything to do with 2012?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

"Wide is the gate... and many pass thro it... but narrow is the path of enlightenment and only few find it..."

If you are quoting the bible ... and note that I said *IF* .... the quotes are more like this -

"Wide is the gate, and broad is the way that leadeth to destruction and many there are who go in there at. Mat 7:13

*destruction meaning hell.

As for heaven .. 'many are called, but few are chosen'.

That's for heaven .. not enlightenment.
When you change the words, you change the meaning.

new topics

top topics

join