It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Swine Flu-An Advanced Biowar Event

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The worst thing I have heard so far is that the virus will continue to mutate and get stronger.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by debz325
The worst thing I have heard so far is that the virus will continue to mutate and get stronger.

Technically all viruses mutate and strengthen.

The scary part here is that someone has deliberately gone out of their way to take multiple hard hitting viruses and combine them together... they simply don't combine naturally.

So now we have a virus, man made, that's too different for our immune systems to cope with on a natural variant to evolved variant basis.

Someone worth less than dirt has decided it would be fun to step outside their moral code.

To me, that means they're worth less than the lowest denomination of human... considering I don't think very highly of humans... that's pretty low.

I'd have no more trouble killing the creator of this virus than I would crushing an amoeba accidentally under my heel as I go for a Sunday stroll.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by johnsky]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Bye!!! Always, wife and children first!!! Family come and go! No disrect!

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on 26-4-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
mod edit:

duplicate post

[edit on 26-4-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
If this is man made and intentionally released then they had a morbid sense of humor. Inasmuch as Spanish Flu - Last Flu Pandemic and now the current Flu starts in Mexico - a Spanish speaking country and a former colony of Spain. Almost like it seems on purpose........a purposeful play on words.

Edit: Typo fixes.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by GTORick]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
Well, I don't know if it's bio-warfare from a national point of view, but I can tell you one thing...

You can't take over 4 different types of flu and combine them into one strain naturally.

Viruses are for the most part Asexual.

You're probably thinking of viruses reproducing from our own point of view, which would be ill advised.

You can't have virus A and virus B mate with each other to produce virus AB... virus A can only produce variations of virus A... virus B can only produce variations of virus B...

Re-read that to get a full comprehension if you missed it.

You cannot naturally take Virus A, B, C, D and add them together... they simply cannot mix.

... unless you intentionally splice them together.

I was following this when it started breaking as news.
The Mexicans were calling it Swine flu.
The Americans were calling it Bird flu.
The Canadians said they found traits of HN51, AND S.A.R.S.

... All of them have scientific data to back each claim up.

All of these formerly known viruses are present in this new virus.

... which meant, they had to be put together intentionally.

Only thing I know that is sadistic and power hungry enough to do that is man.

This virus is man made.

I really hope that some one you know a bit about microbiology, but there's a 90% chance that that is not the case. When a cell gets infected, the material inside the cell is used to create copies of the original virus. The rna is then "packed" into the virus and the cell breaks down releasing the virus. The packing process is very sloppy. Some of the virus coats don't even contain any RNA material. What can happen though is if one cell gets infected with two viruses is that they can get packed into the same virus coat.

Technically all viruses mutate and strengthen.

They don't always get stronger. If a virus is too strong, it will kill off the hose before it can get transfered to another human, which means dead virus. So a virus will weaken so it has time to spread to others, called balanced pathogenicity.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by ghaleon12]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
2 suspected flu cases have been comfirmed in Scotland. Scottish Authorities are checking to see what strain off the flu virus the 2 suspected cases have been affected with, will add the link once I get it.

BBC Scotland

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
How convenient is it, Obama gets back from Mexico, Swine-flu outbreaks, conspiracy theories start to revolve around NWO events?

I'll tell ya, if I were to suspect anything at all, I would suspect it's to begin culling the Mexican drug violence more than any other conspiracy based theory.

Mexican President: Whatcha think potus?

Potus: I dunno, make em afraid to go out?

Mexican President :hmmm yea, got any swine-flu handy that'll kill a few and scare the rest?

Potus: Now that ya mention it.....

I'll have a hard time buying into a biowar theory though.

AB1

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Dr. Jeff Taubenberger of the U.S. Institute of Pathology in Ft. Dedrick MD

www.pbs.org...

www.pbs.org...

Directly from the horses mouth - PIGS BIRDS

And now they might be missing some virus samples???

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I hope this is just a natural outbreak cuz if this is not then it means that the ruling elite are going for broke.too many people know about NWO.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

Id be more inclined to believe los zetas released it then the government to stop the violence. Which from what I understand have cia ties.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by debz325

Like The Incredible Hulk? That is scary.

I live in Colorado, I am wondering if there is any shift in the atmosphere, time will tell.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Thank you to all who have shown concern for me.
When I went to bed last night I was feeling horrible and had all the symptoms but as of this morning I feel surprisingly better. I still have a scratchy throat and am not 100% but I am better.

Was anyone else watching the Government press conference about the outbreak a minute ago and notice that they cut to the news anchor when the question about bio-terrorism was asked? I was watching Fox news.

If anyone doubts that this might be an attack against population, please research the relation that has been established between the Illuminati and the AIDS virus. AIDS was manufactured in a lab by an x-room mate of Pope John Paul the 2nd and deliberately spread to humanity. It was masked behind the Hepatitis B vaccine but believe me, it was AIDS.

The signs are more and more obvious....

God bless.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I'd suspect that as a medicinal chemist, I have a hunch that some of this may have been contaminated from the chicken/egg source from the flu jab, after all, drug companies have admitted they can't say 100% purity on the very cells that the drugs etc are from.

Baxter has contaminated flu jabs, whose to say it is contaminated from the host cell of the vaccines, it would be easier to hide that way.

Me playing devils advocate.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_awoke

I believe it was part of what the Georgia Guidestones talk about, I also believe as more SHTF they want less people on Earth to riot and rebel against them. I have no doubt that TPTB are behind this outbreak. I think they put everything in it, to make sure it works and kills and does not die off like SARS or others have. They threw the kitchen sink in this one.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorldSecrets
What if this pandemic is a hoax to force people to get the flushot wich is infected with the virus??? I don't know seems like a lot of things is happening right now in the world. Sometimes it feels like i went to sleep september 11 2001 and having a nightmare from which I can't wake up from. Wake me up!!!

you are almost certainly correct - however, this does not diminish the killing power of this flu - and does not stop it from becoming a pandemic.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
If they took their lessons from the superflu in the book "The Stand" by Stephen King, this virus infects people who get sick for a day but feel better only to suddenly die from it. The whole world dies off in less than six weeks so that time to react does not even exist. Only 1% survive the flu due to random genetic resistance. But with a 5 fold virus, even random genetic resistence gets less likely.

Are they planning to sterilize the Earth from most of it's population to the 500 million they so desired for the perfect NWO...?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion
It is TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE for any natural virus to
1. consists of strains from many parts of the world
2. and suddenly infecting people in one particular area

Thus, I have no doubt that this new flu is being engineered by US black projects. They're using Mexico as experiment ground to test virus strength. I suspect they will use it against China, North Korea, Syria or Iran soon.

The 7 Americans in US who were infected and recovered, were a perfect setup to make it appear "natural".

Agreed.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I doubt this is a manmade strain of virus. It makes no sense that such a virus would break out in Mexico. I would expect that an accidental release would sicken people living near the biowar lab where it escaped. If it's a deliberate release, then I'd expect a juicier target than Mexico, some country that has a lot of enemies. That would be the US, some European countries, Russia, or China. Also, there's no way to control the virus once it is released.

The virus isn't something you could slap together in your basement over a weekend. It would require considerable resources to create it, and then to propagate it. Only a few countries have such facilities.

As for containment, it's not going to happen. By the time anyone showed symptoms, it had already spread throughout the world. Back in 1917 and 1918, this virus burned through the whole world despite all efforts to quarantine it - and back then, quarantine was much more commonly done. Transportation back then was by horse, train, or ship. Very slow, taking several days to cross the ocean. Even so, the virus seemed to spring up almost everywhere at once. So forget about containment.

According to the media, there is no effective vaccine for this flu. The vaccine prepared for this year's flu season is ineffective against this. It will take months to make a vaccine effective against this flu.

Tamiflu may help, but I'm wondering whether we have enough to protect our population. Also, it has to be taken early on. After 24-48 hours, it doesn't help.

The missing Ft. Detrick virus was Venezuelan Equine Encephalitis, not Swine Flu. The notion that the missing virus is responsible for this flu is without support. The symptoms of illness from the two viruses are not close.

As far as the virus seeming to contain DNA from two continents, that doesn't present much of a mystery. Swine are transported between countries.

The presence of swine, avian, and human flu DNA within the virus is no mystery, either. Flu viruses often exchange DNA with other viruses.

All in all, the likelihood of it being a manmade weapon is remote.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join