It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Swine Flu-An Advanced Biowar Event

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Has anyone else tried to access RSOE? It has been down all day for me.

They are starting to lock down Mexico

Slightly interesting about WHO regulations

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan

They are starting to lock down Mexico

Slightly interesting about WHO regulations

I was on this morning -
but not accessible this afternoon...
I visit this site daily - never saw this happen.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
I suspect the same thing.

The past H1N1 pandemics all coincided with Solar Maximums, the virus appeared to have been mutated by high solar radiation.

The current pandemic is starting during a deep solar minimum.

That means that solar radiation did not mutate H1N1.

Whoever did this didn't do their homework. It's origin would of been unnoticed if released during the sunspot cycle peak.

[edit on 25/4/09 by MikeboydUS]

Uhmmm You forget something...

When the Solar radiation is at its lowest, it opens us up to all sorts of extra-solar radiation...

It's rad if you do and rad if you don't to be honest...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I visit it often, too. This is the first I've seen it down. I will abate paranoia and just say that it must be due to heavy traffic.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
some people are saying it will be used in the middle east?

ya and not North America?
u think they would miss this chance, while we are SOOOO close to a new world order, to initiate a mandatory MASS VACCINE?????????

OF COURSE NOTTTTTTTTTTTT

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
OK, now why all the drama: Ive read people get better if they take Tamiflu? Please explain.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

The links to specific pages will not work for me, but I've been able to access the site by typing in main url of www.rsoe.hu. From there, I can access the AlertMap from the menu. I'm not sure why the links aren't connecting for me; is that the problem you're having?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Serving up disaster: Antibiotic use on farm animals

I’ve been following the factory farm superbug story mostly in relation to MRSA and pig confinement operations but did you know that according to the Union of Concerned Scientists, roughly 70 percent of the antibiotics used in the U.S. are fed to farm animals. That is estimated to be more than four times the amount of drugs used to treat human illness.

When you speak to the general public about antibiotic resistance, they almost always focus on doctors over-prescribing antibiotics and have absolutely no clue that the superbugs that put them and their children at risk have mostly to do with what ends up on their own dinner tables

So I guess congress actually has a bill going through right now due to the antibiotics being used to much on live stock and in effect causing antibiotic resistance in human bugs caught from animals much like this swine flu.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by paperplanes

I always go straight to the map using: hisz.rsoe.hu...
I have never seen the page you post the link for before. I looked over the page for the link you provided and could not find anything about the disaster map being down.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by tamusan]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

reply to post by paperplanes

I always go straight to the map using: hisz.rsoe.hu...
I have never seen the page you post the link for before. I looked over the page for the link you provided and could not find anything about the disaster map being down.

I was able to access it that way earlier, but now nothing seems to take me to the page. I assume there is too much traffic at the moment, or perhaps they're having a technical problem (maybe trying to update it?). I don't know. I'll keep trying.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I have flu like symptoms. I have been getting weaker in the last 5 hours.
I went to Wal-Mart today and began feeling ill there. I live in Zephyrhills, Florida and that is north of Tampa.
Please pray for me.
God bless.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusSaves2008

To be safe, I would get to a doctor right away. It might very well be nothing, but if it is swine flu, you need to begin treating it as soon as possible.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusSaves2008

hey good luck to you man
I hope all goes well for you
i'm sure it will, stay optimistic

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Please, COULD SOME moderator create AN OFFICIAL THREAD so people can post all their news and updates?

If we have 50 topics on the subject, it's not effective...

Please.

Yeah, this topic is spreading like swine/bird/human flu...wait, yeah.

I vote for this one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I dunno.. no reported fatalities in the US and people reporting the same symptoms recovered no problem. Isn't our quality of living and health care much better than mexico? Does it not surprise you that a country being destroyed by a drug war and poverty being susceptible to something of this nature?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I have to ask, everyone is saying its impossible for a virus to have different strains from around the world ....

Could it be that man now travels the globe like never before in history, make this a very real 'natural' possibility? that the strains developed naturally simply from so much exchange between nations the world over?

I'm not saying that's the case, I simply don't know, but instead of it being a laboratory created virus, could intercontinental travel, which today is more than anytime in human history be the real cause?

How do we know without a doubt this isn't a natural occurrence?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

From my earlier post pigs now fly so global mixes of pig swine flu is possible.

Found something that could explain the mix of viruses from other countries.TOPIGS forms US Distribution Agreement with Zierke Company

TOPIGS is a multinational company headquartered in Vught, The Netherlands. TOPIGS is a global player in pig genetics and, with its subsidiaries, agents and distributors, is active in more than 30 countries. Each year TOPIGS supplies more than one million gilts and over six million doses of boar semen worldwide and exports animals from its high-health SPF nucleus farms to clients across the globe.

They also recently started shipping to Mexico if im not mistaken.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
I suspect the same thing.

The past H1N1 pandemics all coincided with Solar Maximums, the virus appeared to have been mutated by high solar radiation.

The current pandemic is starting during a deep solar minimum.

That means that solar radiation did not mutate H1N1.

Whoever did this didn't do their homework. It's origin would of been unnoticed if released during the sunspot cycle peak.

[edit on 25/4/09 by MikeboydUS]

Except that it could be argued that because the Sun's activity is at it's lowest in at least 100 years, that we are being bombarded by more radiation from extra-solar objects which could cause mutations.

This was enigneered.

Major Ed Dames back in around May 2008 said that there was a major flu virus pandemic that could begin as early as 2009, and once out, it could spread around the world in three months.

He spoke about his remote viewers seeing cities with people dead from this pandemic, and that the disaster would be so bad, that there won't be enough people to take care of the bodies.

No matter how many times people claim the contrary, Major Ed Dames and his team have been more right than wrong, and it seems that once again they might be right.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Well, I don't know if it's bio-warfare from a national point of view, but I can tell you one thing...

You can't take over 4 different types of flu and combine them into one strain naturally.

Viruses are for the most part Asexual.

You're probably thinking of viruses reproducing from our own point of view, which would be ill advised.

You can't have virus A and virus B mate with each other to produce virus AB... virus A can only produce variations of virus A... virus B can only produce variations of virus B...

Re-read that to get a full comprehension if you missed it.

You cannot naturally take Virus A, B, C, D and add them together... they simply cannot mix.

... unless you intentionally splice them together.

I was following this when it started breaking as news.
The Mexicans were calling it Swine flu.
The Americans were calling it Bird flu.
The Canadians said they found traits of HN51, AND S.A.R.S.

... All of them have scientific data to back each claim up.

All of these formerly known viruses are present in this new virus.

... which meant, they had to be put together intentionally.

Only thing I know that is sadistic and power hungry enough to do that is man.

This virus is man made.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldSecrets

No kidding, I am never getting any kind of shot mandated by the gov't, that is for certain.

I have had the exact same thought. Just like most of the people that got vaccinated in 1918 were the ones who died.

The scenario you describes is in my opinion the closet to the truth.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join