It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Swine Flu-An Advanced Biowar Event

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Please, COULD SOME moderator create AN OFFICIAL THREAD so people can post all their news and updates?

If we have 50 topics on the subject, it's not effective...

Please.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
wisdomnotemotion,
When I said 3 in one, I meant avian, human, swine. 5 different viruses combining is not a shocker. Flu viruses trade traits all the time. What we need to look at is how there are 2 swine viruses in the mix and they are from different continents. How did this happen? If it was not for that, I would not be spouting paranoia, I would be taking a stab at debunking it. The two swine viruses combined tell me something is up.

I concur. We're on the same boat.

The occurance of this new virus is also perfect timing to deviate our economic anger into a good-enuff-to-stay-alive concern.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
in the medical issues forum there's a micro/molecular biologist making some scarey comments, check this thread out

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Also just found this :

Baxter to work on new vaccine for swine flu

Same company that sent out a live virus in vaccines sent to 13 countries recently..............

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Yea, I guess the box of 100 N95 masks that a bought a few years ago will finally be useful. LOL. I bought them for my husband to use when he goes to work, with the plan being that the kids and I would just stay home as much as possible during any sort of pandemic. We even have a camper that he could use to live in so he could continue to go to work without bringing anything home to us.
He already takes antibacterial wipes to work with him so he can wipe off the equipment. I homeschool, so between staying out of infested schools and infested working conditions, none of us in our family have had as much as even a cold this winter!! Washing your hands really is the key to staying well.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I don't know what this proves, but check out TOPIGS. Like someone a few posts back said.

This puts them in Sonora, Mexico.

Doesn't prove man-made, but it provides a very likely source.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Well since a pandemic is only a flight away or one shipment of the millions of animal shipments every year round the world, I do not see a smoking gun with viruses from different continents mixing.

On a side note...

Why would anyone experiment in Mexico where a mere seven cases would get worldwide notice and not in a place like Somalia where you could kill 10,000 without anyone blinking an eye.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Xtrozero]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I agree. I jumped off the man-made bandwagon already. I am just pointing to TOPIGS as a likely source. They are in Sonora and that is where it seems the virus may have started.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
I agree. I jumped off the man-made bandwagon already. I am just pointing to TOPIGS as a likely source. They are in Sonora and that is where it seems the virus may have started.

I'm sure man caused will always be the case to a large part of our population one day dying off. That cause will not be by an evil genius or organization, but by stupidity and ignorance/indifference in our practices.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
2x post

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Xtrozero]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
2 new cases in KANSAS and 8 kids from that school infected

source

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Kind of interesting to me that the high school location in Cibolo Texas was about a half mile from my house there, but I moved to OR last July.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
someone writing into the BBC from Mexico says on their news they are hearing reports of 200 fatalities whilst a DR working in one of Mexico's biggest hospitals says he feels that the fatalities are more like 200 so two independent sources there saying the same thing.

link

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
No matter what caused this, it will be used by the NWO to encroach upon civil liberties and shore up their own power.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
All I know is that I picked a bad time to come back to the U.S. for a vacation and visit relatives. Japan is scrutinizing people entering their country from the U.S. I need to decide if it is wise to pack up early and take my wife and kids back home. I also feel bad if I do go back, as I will be abandoning my family and friends in the U.S.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

That would be a tough call. You may get stuck here if you don't leave and by the end of next week the USA is in lock down. I feel for you. If it was me I don't know how I would move on that one.

I guess I would monitor the situation through the night and see what happens. Now they say it is in Kansas too. Seems to be spreading like wild fire but as far as I am aware no one in the USA had died yet...

Good luck to you and yours....

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I'm not sure, but I think I am an 8 or 9 hour car ride from Mexico. I ate some Mexican food at this sketchy little place on Thursday and felt a little ill afterwards. Flu-like, without the respiratory symptoms. I'm sure it is unrelated.

We were planning to leave California Monday and fly to Rhode Island. I just cancelled that. I think we will stay in place until I get a feel for what is going on.

Common sense tells me to stay put for now. The last thing I want is to be on an aircraft with something like this in the air.

This kind of event has been in the back of my mind for awhile. Strangely enough, I am not feeling any sense of imminent doom. I feel like everything is going to be alright.

On a side note. I read in another thread, sorry I forget which one, that eating raw potatoes will make your blood inhospitable to the flu. Anyone know if that is true?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Please, COULD SOME moderator create AN OFFICIAL THREAD so people can post all their news and updates?

If we have 50 topics on the subject, it's not effective...

Please.

We dont need one thread, it will be 1000 pages deep and no one will read the whole thread before posting. Those posts are rediculous and no one can keep up with them. I say this is fine.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
2 new cases in KANSAS and 8 kids from that school infected

source

Thank you for the links. That's terrifying.

Though I haven't been flying lately, I am in daily contact with people who have been flying throughout North America, South America and Europe. In fact, one of these individuals is set to return from Switzerland on Monday. He has a layover in NYC.

The good news is that many people seem to be able to recover from it fairly quickly, and others who have been in contact with the disease have not fallen ill at all. Regardless, if this thing picks up, we're all in deep trouble.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I hope you are wrong, but the signs have been in the media for a while.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join